Image and video hosting by TinyPic

anatics.com/]Jerseys Wholesale[/url] [url=http://www.cheapsoccer

in
Über uns
22.07.2018 14:59
von dasg234 • 3.635 Beiträge

FORT WORTH, Texas -- Welcome to the bubble.NASCAR finally has a dynamic bubble situation going into an elimination race. It couldnt come at a better time.With Martinsville winner Jimmie Johnson and Texas winner Carl Edwards having clinched two of the four championship finalist spots, two spots remain up for grabs at the race Sunday at Phoenix.Team Penskes Joey Logano and Joe Gibbs Racings Kyle Busch are tied for those two spots, one point ahead of JGRs Matt Kenseth and two points ahead of JGRs Denny Hamlin. Stewart-Haas Racings Kevin Harvick -- who has won six of the past eight Phoenix races -- sits 18 points behind and Kurt Busch is 34 points back.Weve done it I dont know how many times, Harvick said about performing in clutch must-win situations. Well just go there and do what we always do and race as hard as we can.Busch, Kenseth and Hamlin are in the rare position of all being teammates vying for championship spots. They will not be able to work together in order to advance, and they might have to move each other for a spot at the end of the race.I think we need to run top-two to make it, Hamlin said. We can do that. We finished third [at Phoenix] in the spring, so theres no reason why we cant go out there and contend for a win.Maybe the most disappointed after Texas was Logano, who led 178 laps only to finish second.Of course Im mad, Logano said. I didnt win, so Im going to be mad. ... Knowing how good our car was and how close we were, we just came close and didnt get it. Oh well.Weve just got to do what we do [at Phoenix]. Were not going to change what we typically do. Were going to fight all week and make sure our car is the best that we can get it, and then were going to race as hard as we possibly can.Last year, Kyle Busch never won during the Chase until Homestead. He might employ the same path in trying to defend his title.Weve had all the finishes that we need thus far, Busch said. We just have to be able to go out there one more week and be able to get another one. ... Its been a struggle track for us the last few years, but the last couple of times weve been there, we actually have gotten a lot better.While it sounds as if it should be a nerve-wracking week, Hamlin said he wont have the sweats over whether he will advance. The three-race elimination-style rounds create somewhat of a resigned feeling that a driver can only do so much.I dont put any pressure on this deal anymore, Hamlin said. I go out there and try to do the best I can every week.Xfinity Series: Chase bubbleXfinity has a true underdog story as its Chase bubble is set going into Phoenix. No driver has won a race.Daniel Suarez?leads the points and has a 17-point lead on fifth-place Justin Allgaier. Elliott Sadler (16-point cushion over next spot), Erik Jones (seven points) and Blake Koch (one point) are currently in the spots to advance.Allgaier (behind Koch by one point), Ryan Reed (five points behind), Darrell Wallace Jr. (20 points) and Brendan Gaughan (23 points) currently are on the outside looking in.We knew when it got down to this point, it would be elbows up [on the wheel] and dig deep, said Allgaier, fourth at Phoenix earlier this year. We have to go to Phoenix and do what we know how to do and have a good solid run.Koch, who drives for the single-car, new-in-2016 Kaulig Racing, said he feels little pressure. The pressure he felt was to make the Chase, not make it to the championship round.Once the Chase started, [team owner] Matt Kaulig said, Dude, have fun, no pressure, anything from here is just icing on the cake, Koch said. Its been a good mindset to have and just improve as a driver ... and not think about the points. When we keep doing that, were still in the Chase, so its working.The four other drivers in the top five -- Suarez (two wins this year), Sadler (three wins), Jones (four wins) and Allgaier (12 top-5s) -- compete for the series top teams in Joe Gibbs Racing and JR Motorsports.We dont have to hit a grand slam to make it to Homestead, Sadler said. Weve just got to maybe hit a few singles. And its a lot easier doing that than hitting a grand slam.We like the position that were in. ... We just need to go to Phoenix and do our job and do what weve been doing -- if we stay focused to ourselves, well be fine.Suarez, Jones and Sadler know if they perform the way they are capable of performing, they should advance.Its still going to be stressful, Jones said. I dont know how far ahead we are, and youre never far enough ahead. I dont think anybody is locked in by any means.Camping World Truck Series: Chase bubbleJust as in Xfinity, the truck bubble is one point, with a pair of veterans potentially battling for the final spot as its field gets cut from six drivers to four.Johnny Sauter, who is 2-for-2 in the semifinal round with victories at Martinsville and Texas, is locked in. William Byron has a five-point cushion on Timothy Peters while Christopher Bell is four points up and past champion Matt Crafton one point up. Ben Kennedy is 13 points behind in sixth.Peters won the Phoenix race last year.It is what it is, experience, no experience -- when its your day, it is your day, Peters said.Byron won six races this year and might have the most pressure.Weve had a good year but we definitely want this championship, Byron said. Were just trying to plug away with good, solid finishes to get us to Homestead. ... We just need one more of those [solid finishes] next week and well be in a good position. Cheap Hornets Jerseys . -- Teemu Selanne scored the first goal of his 22nd NHL season, and the Anaheim Ducks extended the best start in franchise history with their fifth straight victory, 3-2 over the Calgary Flames on Wednesday night. Cheap Hornets Jerseys Authentic . Rinne played two periods in his first game since left hip surgery in early May. Gabriel Bourque scored 3:07 into the second period and Austin Watson tallied 5:15 later for Nashville. http://www.cheaphornetsjerseys.com/ . PETERSBURG, Fla. Devonte Graham Jersey . LOUIS -- The New Orleans Saints looked like a team playing out the string. Cheap NBA Jerseys . Third-seeded Murray had the easiest path to victory on New Years Eve, barely breaking a sweat during his 6-0, 6-0 win over 2,129th-ranked Qatari wildcard recipient Mousa Shanan Zayed. KNOXVILLE, Tenn. -- Tennessee coach Holly Warlick remains upbeat amid an extraordinarily difficult year.Pat Summitt, her predecessor and mentor, died in June after battling early-onset dementia, Alzheimers type. That followed a trying season in which Tennessee had a school-record 14 losses but surged down the stretch to reach an NCAA Tournament regional final.The upcoming season hasnt started, yet Warlicks team already is down to nine healthy scholarship players. Athletic director Dave Hart, who hired her to replace Summitt, just announced his pending retirement.No wonder shes so eager to turn the page with a new school year.Nobodys going to feel sorry for myself or this program, Warlick said. I just have to keep focusing on what I need to do to get better and the positive part of this team. Personally, yeah, it was difficult. It was extremely difficult.The toughest part came with the death of Summitt, who led the Lady Volunteers to eight national titles and 1,098 victories. Warlick played for Summitt and worked as an assistant coach on her staff for 27 seasons before taking over the program in 2012. Warlick said the sudden nature of Summitts death was a little bit of a shock to me.Id just seen her two weeks before and was going out for her birthday and (was told) she was asleep, Warlick said, I said, `Dont wake her up. Ill see her next week. And the next week led to, `You need to get over here. Pats not doing well and may not make it through the night.Warlick savored all the opportunities to talk basketball with Summitt, who remained on staff as head coach emeritus. Warlick said Summitts declining health prevented them from having in-depth conversations about the game, but they could still talk about general things such as whether the team needed to play harder or rebound better.Just having that presence there and knowing she watched the game, those things were important to me, Warlick said.Warlick said Tennessees current players gained a new appreciation for Summitt from the tributes that poured in after her death. Now they want to honor her by buildingg on the momentum established during their surprising postseason run.dddddddddddd.That will require correcting the problems that arose during a 22-14 season. Warlick has raved about the teams offseason approach and particularly noted the leadership of senior guard Jordan Reynolds.At times we didnt lead by example last year, Warlick said. Sometimes wed get a little consumed about ourselves. It doesnt have that feel right now. It doesnt have that feel of, `Im worried about me. Its (about) trying to get this team in the right direction. Its a great feeling right now.The Lady Vols will need that kind of effort to overcome their lack of depth.Tea Cooper, the teams fourth-leading scorer as a freshman last year, will miss the entire 2016-17 season with a knee injury. Andraya Carter, who made 82 career starts, is forgoing her final season of eligibility due to a series of injuries. Warlick said the absence of those two guards could require Tennessee to play zone more frequently and to press less often.The uncertainty surrounding Tennessees athletic department makes this an intriguing season for Warlick, who has led the Lady Vols to regional finals in three of her four years on the job.Hart announced on Thursday he was stepping down June 30. Warlick had no head coaching experience when Hart chose her to run the program in 2012, but was the programs longtime assistant. Warlick noted his efforts in getting a statue of Summitt built on campus, planning locker-room improvements for the Lady Vols and aiding the athletic departments switch to Nike as its main apparel provider.When your athletic director leaves, I think all of us -- coaches, administrators, anybody here -- should be concerned, Warlick said. Daves the one that went out on a limb and hired me. Im appreciative of that.Warlick is responding to this latest challenge the same way shes faced every other obstacle.Its all about your attitude, Warlick said. I see the glass as half full. Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys China Cheap Jerseys From China Nike NFL Jerseys China Cheap Jerseys Store Wholesale Jerseys China Jerseys NFL China ' ' '

nach oben springen

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: maradiliko
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 9574 Themen und 9597 Beiträge.

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Xobor Forum erstellen