Image and video hosting by TinyPic

eapjerseyswholesalenfl.us/]Cheap Jerseys[/url]

in
Über uns
30.07.2018 15:48
von dasg234 • 3.635 Beiträge

Those who frequent this blog will know that I am a big advocate of coach education. I have many reasons for this, not least of which is that I believe that a formal education in coaching is simply the starting point in becoming a great coach. In the same way that acquiring a law degree does not make someone a great lawyer, acquiring a coaching licence does not make someone a great coach – it simply qualifies him or her to coach to the level of that licence. The development of skill in the profession of coaching comes with time, with years and years of practical experience and continued learning. For me, a coachs education is a lifelong process; classroom learning, research, on-field sessions, practical sessions and assessments, observation and interaction with other coaches and instructors are all part of that education. Yet the more you learn, the more you realize how little you know. My formal coach education began shortly after I retired as a player, and the experiences that I had on all of the courses I have taken since have only served to whet my appetite for more. Next week, I am taking the next step in that education. During that time, I will be in Belfast, Northern Ireland, completing the final component of my UEFA A licence. The UEFA A licence is the second highest level of the UEFA coach education program, with the Pro licence being the pinnacle. The UEFA A licence is an advanced coaching course divided into two annual parts. Part two (which is what I will be taking next week) consists of both theoretical and practical sessions. Topics covered include fitness and conditioning, media, motivation, sport psychology and game analysis. Top European national team and club coaches will conduct both practical and discussion sessions. Each day of the course, I will be writing a blog for TSN.ca, summarizing the content that was delivered that day, the talking points and ensuing discussion that took place in the classroom and as many of my thoughts on the experience as possible. It will be a behind the scenes look at one of the most advanced coaching licenses in the world of football – and you get to come along for the ride. Brandon Tanev Jersey . There was no hesitation from the 40th-ranked Pospisil, from Vernon, B.C., who admitted that he cut back on his training sessions over the last few days to conserve energy as the long ATP season finishes next week at the Paris Masters. Andrew Copp Jersey . The news was first reported on Gonzalezs Twitter account and confirmed by the Rockies. Gonzalez has a six-week window before position players have their first workout at spring training in Arizona. http://www.cheapwinnipegjetsjerseys.com/?tag=adidas-marko-dano-jersey . Tracey comes to the Blue Bombers after spending over a decade with Queens University. Most recently he was the schools assistant football coach. Blake Wheeler Jersey . Fellow centre Pavel Datsyuk remains out because of a concussion. Zetterberg has 11 goals and 19 assists for a team-high 30 points, and Datsyuk has a team-high 12 goals and 11 assists. Connor Hellebuyck Jersey . With the short-handed Warriors needing help from someone -- anyone -- to stop a three-game skid, ONeal returned from right knee and groin injuries that had sidelined him for four games and put up season highs with 18 points and eight rebounds. It was just enough to help lift Golden State to a 102-101 victory over the New Orleans Pelicans on Tuesday night.Chelsea Lewis faces her former team as Team Bath host Celtic Dragons on Monday night, live on Sky Sports 4 HD at 7.30pm. It is sure to be an emotional occasion for the young Wales shooter who will welcome the Dragons to her new home in the Vitality Netball Superleague for the first time.Lewis swapped Cardiff for Bath last summer after impressing for Wales at the Netball World Cup and has enhanced her reputation as one of the Superleagues bets young talents. Last season, Chelsea Lewis scored this goal for Celtic Dragons.dddddddddddd.. Bath head coach Jess Thirlby told Sky Sports last summer: Chelsea was one of the most talked-about players outside of the top four teams and it is great that she wants to develop under our wings here at Team Bath. She will be a really good asset to us.Bath are currently fourth in the Superleague, nine points behind pace-setters Manchesther Thunder.Dragons remain stuck in sixth, nine points behind fifth-placed Loughborough Lightning.Watch the Netball Superleague clash between Team Bath and Celtic Dragons on Monday, live on Sky Sports 4 HD at 7.30pm. Also See: Vitality Superleague fixtures Thunder remain top of NSL Live on Sky Sportswomen Cheap NFL Womens Jerseys Cheap Jerseys Wholesale NFL Womens Jerseys Cheap Jerseys China Wholesale NFL Jerseys Jerseys NFL China Wholesale Jerseys Free Shipping ' ' '

nach oben springen

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: maradiliko
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 9574 Themen und 9597 Beiträge.

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Xobor Forum erstellen