Image and video hosting by TinyPic

ent is urging

in
Über uns
02.08.2018 08:01
von jokergreen0220 • 1.339 Beiträge

Wales will look to build on the good start they have made to their World Cup qualifying campaign when they take on Austria at the Ernst Happel Stadium in Vienna on Thursday night. Tarvarius Moore 49ers Jersey . Austria, under the guidance of new coach Marcel Koller, began their road to Russia 2018 with a 2-1 win in Georgia in their opening Group D fixture.Wales also impressed in their first qualifier by maintaining their Euro 2016 momentum with a comprehensive 4-0 victory over Moldova. Real Madrid forward Gareth Bale scored two and made one as Chris Colemans side took early ownership of the group summit, and Leicester City midfielder Andy King feels the manner of the win underlined the squads growing maturity.It was a potential banana skin game for us, King said.I thought the lads handled it really well, having had the highs in the summer and then almost be back to square one in terms of qualifying and going again for a major tournament. Gareth Bale scored twice in Wales 4-0 win over Moldova in their opening Group D fixture Weve played in a lot of big games now. The tournament has obviously given us confidence and shown we can stand up against the best teams.But we also need to stay focused against the smaller teams, and thats what we did in the last game.King is poised to win his 37th cap in the Austrian capital with Arsenal playmaker Aaron Ramsey again sidelined by injury. Wales manager Chris Coleman admits its strange sensation entering the World Cup qualifier away to Austria with many calling their opponents underdogs The 27-year-old believes he has benefited from being part of Leicesters Champions League campaign this season.The more games you can play against European players and their style of play the better, King said.Playing in the Champions League will help me on the international stage and vice-versa.Its a massive blow to be without Aaron. His loss would weaken any team and we are no different from that. Andy King will replace the injured Aaron Ramsey in midfield against Austria But weve got a squad ethic here and were going to need that over the 10 games of the campaign.Injury newsColeman is still without Ramsey, a key midfielder, for the trip to Vienna, with the player expected to have recovered from the hamstring tear he sustained against Liverpool on the opening day of the season in the next 10 days.Austria, meanwhile, are without the injured Martin Harnik, the Hannover 96 striker who has scored 14 international goals. Sturm Grazs Deni Alar has taken his place in the squad. Highlights from Group D as Wales faced Moldova in the European Qualifiers for the 2018 World Cup StatsWales last played Austria in February 2013, winning 2-1 with goals from Bale and Sam Vokes. This was Colemans second win as Wales manager.Austria have never lost at home to Wales in four previous games (W3 D1).The only time Wales have avoided defeat in Austria was in April 1992, as Coleman equalised for the Dragons in a 1-1 draw.Austria have won each of their last six qualification matches. Wales head coach Chris Coleman is looking to guide his team to their second win in qualifying for the 2018 World Cup Wales have won five of their last seven internationals (L2).Austria havent lost a home qualification game since September 2012 to Germany (W8 D1).Since September 2014, Bale has been directly involved in over half of Wales goals (15 of 28, 12 goals and three assists).Indeed, seven of Wales last 10 qualifying goals have been scored by Bale. Aaron Ramsey (left) has not recovered from a hamstring injury in time to face Austria Charlies predictionThis is a really tough game for Wales. They need to go again as a team. Every time I switch on the box it seems to be Gareth Bale, Gareth Bale, Gareth Bale but I remember a lot of the Welsh players doing really well at the Euros.Austria are a decent team but can be quite frustrating in how defensive they are. I think they could be dragged down by focusing on Bale and stopping him, which would be a negative thing for a home side that should be going out to win the game.Ashley Williams is in great form and Wales are becoming tougher and tougher to break down, so I cant see many goals in this game, especially if Austria are wary of getting caught on the break by Bale.Charlie predicts: 0-0 (13/2 with Sky Bet) Wales star Gareth Bale had a photo taken with a young fan before training at the Vale Resort near Cardiff before the trip to Austria BettingWales are 13/5 outsiders with Sky Bet with Austria 5/4 for the victory, while the draw is considered a 21/10 chance.However, it is Bale who heads the first goalscorer betting at 4/1, with Marc Janko considered the hosts main threat at 9/2 to net first.Thursday nights clash is deemed a vital one in the Group D outright betting, with Colemans men 7/4 favourites to secure top spot followed by their hosts at 2/1.You can watch Englands tour of Bangladesh, plus Premier League football and the Japan Grand Prix on Sky Sports. Upgrade now and enjoy three months at half price! Weston Richburg Jersey . -- Josh MacDonalds second goal of the game kept his team alive as the Peterborough Petes edged the host Kingston Frontencas 6-5 in overtime on Friday in Ontario Hockey League playoff action. Jerick McKinnon Jersey . His head snapped back from the impact and hit the floor. The All-Star power forward was all right afterward, a relief for the Minnesota Timberwolves. http://www.thesf49ersshoponline.com/Youth-Jimmie-Ward-49ers-Jersey/ . Observant Muslims avoid food and liquids from dawn to dusk during Ramadan but can, and often do, skip it if travelling or doing hard physical labour. Some devout Muslim athletes choose to fast during training or competition, but it can create selection difficulties for the coaches in team sports.Each week, The Reporters put their thumbs out to the good and the bad in the world of sports. This week they discuss the Philadelphia 76ers, Gregg Popovich, Royal and Ancient Golf Club and Bill Belichick. Bruce Arthur, National Post My thumb is up to the Philadelphia 76ers, proud possessors of a win streak for the first time since two weeks before the Olympics began. Any task worth doing is worth doing with commitment, and while you can argue whether tanking to get a good draft pick should be worth doing, thats the system, and the Sixers have been crafting a masterpiece. Before Saturday night they had lost 26 in a row, 29 of 30, and 36 of 39, and 27 straight losses would have a set a new record for consecutive defeats. But Saturday in Philly, the Sixers pulled one out, blowing out the hapless Detroit Pistons by 25 and getting a standing ovation. It was a raft in an ocean, a blip in the sky. But now, no matter what, they can say this: it could have been worse. Steve Simmons, Sun Media My thumb is up to Gregg Popovich, who just might be the greatest coach in the history of professional sport. And I dont say that lightly with terrific respect for the work done by Scotty Bowman and Phil Jackson and Bill Belichick, and yeah, certainly Vince Lombardi. Put your championships aside for a moment - this is the 15th straight season in which Popovichs San Antonio Spurs have won between 50 and 63 games in the NBA. To put that into perspective, thats the same number of 50-win seasons combined over that time that the Knicks, Celtics, Bulls, Warriors, Nets, Wizards, Pacers, 76ers, Bobcats, Hawks, and Raptors have won. Having Tim Duncan helps. But Duncan at 37 is slowingg down. Dante Pettis Jersey. Heading to another 60 win season, Gregg Popovich doesnt seem to be. Michael Farber, Sports Illustrated My thumb is up to the R&A, for finally entering a new century. The 20th. The Royal and Ancient is urging its membership to allow women to become members of the venerable St. Andrews golf club in Scotland when it votes in September. This is a mere 260 years after the home of golf was founded, which qualifies as progress. Two other courses in the Open Championship rotation, Muirfield and Royal St. Georges, have yet to tiptoe down this perilous path to equality. By comparison, the nice gentlemen at Augusta National, which started accepting female members in 2012 - hello, Condoleeza Rice! - look like wild-eyed progressives. Dave Hodge, TSN My thumb is up to New England Patriots coach Bill Belichick, for making me seem less crazy than others think I am. I have been saying for years that the complexities of video review are confusing and unnecessary, and that a better system would be a very simple system that allows anything to be challenged. And no less an authority than Belichick is leading a push in this direction in the NFL. Never mind "this can be challenged under certain circumstances, but not that under any circumstances"--as Belichick says, "if a coach thinks his team has been victimized by a bad call, he should be able to question it, and its up to him to use the limited number of challenge flags with that in mind." As I say, "challenges might actually be fewer--same with wrong calls--and replay rules would be simpler. You can challenge those assumptions, but Bill Belichick wont. Wholesale Jerseys China NFL Jerseys China Cheap Nike NFL Jerseys Cheap Jerseys 2019 Discount Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Authentic Wholesale Throwback Jerseys ' ' '

nach oben springen

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: maradiliko
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 9574 Themen und 9597 Beiträge.

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Xobor Forum erstellen