Image and video hosting by TinyPic

olgopolov downed Frenchman Jeremy Chardy 6-3, 6-4 and Croatias Ivo Karlovic defeated Dudi Sela of Israel 7-6 (4), 6

in
Über uns
02.08.2018 08:01
von jokergreen0220 • 1.339 Beiträge

CINCINNATI, Ohio -- Reds closer Aroldis Chapman threw 25 pitches during batting practice on Tuesday, passing the final test before he can begin a rehabilitation stint in the minors. Lorenzen Wright Jersey . Chapman likely will pitch at Class A Dayton on Thursday in his first time in a game since suffering a head injury. Hes hoping to be activated after four or five appearances in the minors. "It went very good," Chapman said, with trainer Tomas Vera translating. "All my pitches were the way I wanted." The left-hander was hit on the forehead by a line drive during a spring training game in Arizona on March 19. He had a plate inserted above his left eye and nose to help fractures heal. Chapman was one of eight Reds who opened the season on the disabled list, the most in the majors. Jonathan Broxton is closing games in his absence. Chapman has thrown batting practice without a protective screen. He said theres no concern when he sees a batter hit one of his pitches. "I feel normal," he said. "I feel the way I was before I got hit with the ball." Manager Bryan Price thinks Chapman needs only a few games in the minors to get ready for his return. Chapman suggested four or five would be sufficient. Chapman threw the equivalent of one inning to Reds hitters, working more on his changeup and slider. "I know I have the fastball," he said. "Im feeling I have the fastball. Im working with the breaking pitches." Outfielder Roger Bernadina saw a couple of fastballs at the outset from Chapman and couldnt connect. "I didnt see the first two," Bernadina said. Tyreke Evans Jersey . -- Marty Havlat scored three goals for the first time in nearly nine years, and the San Jose Sharks prevented Colorado from clinching the Central Division title with a 5-1 victory over the Avalanche on Friday night. Marc Gasol Jersey .ca. The NHL Play of the Year showdown kicks off with some slick moves going head-to-head with a combination of soft hands and endless patience. http://www.thegrizzliesofficial.com/Authentic-Bryant-Reeves-Grizzlies-Jersey/ . -- The Anaheim Ducks have signed left wing Dany Heatley to a one-year deal, returning the 33-year-old unrestricted free agent to the Pacific Division.ACAPULCO, Mexico -- Top-seeded David Ferrer defeated fellow-Spaniard Feliciano Lopez 7-6 (1), 6-2 on Wednesday to advance to his fifth-straight Mexican Open quarter-finals. Ferrer, trying to win his fourth title on Mexican soil, will next play South Africas Kevin Anderson, who eliminated American Sam Querrey,7-6 (2), 6-4. Also Wednesday, Gilles Simon (6) of France beat Donald Young of the United States 6-4, 6-3, Ukraines Alexandr Dolgopolov downed Frenchman Jeremy Chardy 6-3, 6-4 and Croatias Ivo Karlovic defeated Dudi Sela of Israel 7-6 (4), 6-2. On the womens side of the combined ATP-WTA tournament, top-seeded Dominika Cibulkova reached the quarterfinals with a 7-5, 6-2 win over Yanina Wickmayer of Belgium. Mike Conley Jersey. "I..m still struggling with my serve, but I got another win so I..m happy", Cibulkova said. Cibulkova has won her first matches on tour since her run to the Australian Open final and is due to play Marina Erakovic of New Zealand, who defeated Serbias Bojana Jovanovski 6-1, 6-4. In other matches, No. 8 seeded Shuai Zhang of China beat Canadas Aleksandra Wozniak 6-1, 6-4; Americas Christina McHale knocked out Kimiko Date-Krumm of Japan 7-5, 6-1; Croatias Ajla Tomljanovic eliminated Victoria Duval of the United States 6-3, 6-0; and Frenchwoman Caroline Garcia downed Sharon Fichman of Canada 6-2, 7-5. Wholesale Jerseys China NFL Jerseys China Cheap Nike NFL Jerseys Cheap Jerseys 2019 Discount Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Authentic Wholesale Throwback Jerseys ' ' '

nach oben springen

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: maradiliko
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 9574 Themen und 9597 Beiträge.

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Xobor Forum erstellen