Image and video hosting by TinyPic

lls that have ensnared

in
Bewerbungsbereich
06.08.2018 04:39
von jokergreen0220 • 1.339 Beiträge

NEW ORLEANS -- Carmelo Anthony said Friday he knows "for a fact" the Knicks wont trade him, and said he would be open to staying in New York for less than a maximum contract. Bruno Caboclo Jersey . Anthony has said he plans to become a free agent this summer. The NBAs trade deadline is Thursday, but Anthony ruled out any chance the Knicks would move him to avoid the possibility they could lose him for nothing in July. "I know for a fact Im not being traded," Anthony said at the NBAs All-Star weekend. "Theres two things: I know for a fact Im not being traded and Im not going in there and saying I want to be traded." New York can pay him around $30 million more than any team, but Anthony said he wouldnt insist on making the Knicks do it. "As far as the money, it dont really matter to me. If I go somewhere else I get paid, if I stay in New York I get paid," Anthony said. "So as far as the money goes, thats not my concern. My concern is being able to compete on a high level, at a championship level coming at this last stretch of my career." The Knicks arent doing it now. They are 20-32, one of the leagues biggest disappointments after winning the Atlantic Division last season, and are wasting a strong season by Anthony that has him ranked second in the league with 27.3 points per game while also averaging 8.6 rebounds. The Knicks need plenty more, and it will be tough to get because they are already so far over the salary cap. Not having to pay Anthony all of the more than $120 million he would be eligible for could help. "I talk to people all the time. I always say if it takes me taking a pay cut, Ill be the first one on Mr. Dolans step saying, Take my money, lets build something stronger," Anthony said, referring to Madison Square Garden chairman James Dolan. Anthony was traded to New York just after the All-Star game three years ago and has reached the playoffs in each season. But they are currently out of the playoff picture even in the weak Eastern Conference, and Anthony will have to decide if he feels they can put a championship team around him as he approaches his 30th birthday. "He makes really good decisions and I feel this decision for him will be no different," said the Clippers Chris Paul, one of Anthonys closest friends in the league. "I know he loves it there. His family loves it there. Most of all, he loves to play basketball there. I dont know what his decision will be, but whatever he does, Ill support him 110 per cent." Tracy Mcgrady Jersey . -- Top-ranked Stacy Lewis birdied the last three holes and five of the final six Thursday for an 8-under 64 and a share of the lead with Mi Jung Hur in the Yokohama Tire LPGA Classic. C.J. Miles Jersey . Chan captured two silver medals at last months Sochi Winter Games — mens singles and the inaugural team event. But he doesnt have the urge to resume training to defend his world title when the event is held in Saitama, Japan, later this month. http://www.nbaraptorsonline.com/Authentic-Delon-Wright-Raptors-Jersey/ . “The fact that he was willing to do the deal the way we wanted it to be done showed that he wanted me to be a part of something great," Lowry said, noting that Ujiri willingness to sign off on the proposal that both Lowry and his agent presented to the GM was the final straw that convinced him to return.MANKATO, Minn. - In the final game of last season, and the final game of Rick Adelmans coaching career, Kevin Martin went down swinging. While most of the Minnesota Timberwolves slogged through one last game in a massively disappointing season, Martin went after the Utah Jazz. He scored a season-high 36 points, attacked the rim to get to the free throw line for 10 shots and even came up with a couple of steals before fouling out in a rare show of aggression on the defensive end from him. Martin was one of the few players on the roster who had a long history with Adelman, having played for him in Sacramento and Houston as well, and he didnt want to see his coach end his career with a loss. Looking back on it now, it was an approach that Martin wishes he wouldve taken much more often during his first season in Minnesota. The clarity came after a phone call this summer from Wolves owner Glen Taylor, who signed Martin to a four-year, $28 million contract. With Kevin Love traded to Cleveland and youngsters Andrew Wiggins, Zach LaVine and Anthony Bennett on their way in, Taylor needed Martin to start acting like the accomplished veteran he is and setting a far different tone in practices and in games. Thats when I really had to get my mind right on what kind of situation I was going to have to be in because in the past three or four years Ive been riding these superstars coat tails a€” Kevin Love, Kevin Durant, Russell (Westbrook). ... Its been good the last five years. Now youre in this role that you have to be that big brother. You know theyre going to be looking up to you. So I cant get away with the stuff Ive been getting away with for the last five or six years. Its a new challenge, but I accept it and Im ready to go. When Martin signed with the Timberwolves, he said he did so in large part because of Love. Martin learned while playing in Oklahoma City with Durant and Westbrook that life was far easier on a player when he isnt thhe focal point of an opposing defence, when he can just camp out at the 3-point line and wait for the kick-out pass from an All-Star who demands double teams in the paint. DeMar DeRozan Jersey. In Minnesota, Martin delivered a solid if uninspiring offensive season, averaging 19.1 points and shooting 38.7 per cent on 3s. Despite averaging more than five more minutes of playing time per game than he did as a reserve with the Thunder the previous year, Martin only saw his free throw attempts rise by fewer than two per game, a sign that he wasnt being the aggressive, crafty scorer that the Wolves hoped he would reprise while returning to the starting lineup. He didnt rebound. He didnt play defence. And, according to him, he didnt give it his all in practice, either. Im used to playing with a lot of veteran players where we can cut corners in camps and in practices, Martin said, before adding he couldnt afford to do that anymore with so many impressionable youngsters on the Wolves roster. Just showing them the right way. Be there for every drill I can be there with them. Just take this game very serious and not just rely on our talent to get us to where we want to be. The call from Taylor woke Martin up a bit. Its the first time hes ever received a phone call from an owner in 11 seasons in the league. He arranged a 7 a.m. breakfast with Wiggins and LaVine, two dynamic, 19-year-old wing players, and cautioned them to avoid the pitfalls that have ensnared NFL stars Adrian Peterson and Ray Rice in recent weeks. I told them if they fail, I fail, Martin said. I have to keep them on a narrow path, just like people like Bobby Jackson did for me to make me have a successful career. Martins efforts were met warmly by the two rookies, who are about to enter a world in which they are wholly unfamiliar. Im going to learn a lot from him, LaVine said. Hes going to take me and Drew under his wing and you know, hes got a lot to teach us. Cheap Jerseys Store Wholesale Jerseys China Cheap NFL Jerseys Authentic Camo China NFL Jerseys Cheap Jerseys Store Cheap Authentic Jerseys Youth NFL Jerseys Cheap ' ' '

nach oben springen

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: maradiliko
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 9574 Themen und 9597 Beiträge.

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Xobor Forum erstellen