Image and video hosting by TinyPic

ant to do some

in
Bewerbungsbereich
06.08.2018 04:40
von jokergreen0220 • 1.339 Beiträge

Coming off a bye week, the Seattle Seahawks take over top spot in the TSN. Jedd Gyorko Jersey .ca NFL Power Rankings, passing the Denver Broncos, who surrendered a 24-point lead at New England. Not everything is rolling along for the 10-1 Seahawks, however, as they are looking at more suspensions in their secondary, with cornerbacks Walter Thurmond (four games) and Brandon Browner (one year) getting caught for drug use, reportedly marijuana. There were one-spot flips through the first six spots and then more significant movement occurred further down the list. A win at Kansas City lifted the San Diego Chargers from 17 to 14 and a third straight win raised the Pittsburgh Steelers from 21 to 16. The Tennessee Titans also climbed from 22 to 17, with a nice passing effort at Oakland. Continued abysmal quarterback play from Geno Smith dropped the Jets from 15 to 19. A lacklustre effort at home against Minnesota dropped the Packers from 16 to 20. The New York Giants slipped from 18 to 22 after their loss to Dallas and the Cleveland Browns fall from 19 to 24 after getting stomped by Pittsburgh. Scott Cullen can be reached at Scott.Cullen@bellmedia.ca and followed on Twitter at http://twitter.com/tsnscottcullen. For more, check out TSN Fantasy on Facebook. Whitey Herzog Jersey . Hoefl-Rieschs exit — from the downhill course into safety nets, then airlifted from the slope by helicopter — left Anna Fenninger of Austria favourite to win her first giant crystal trophy one month after becoming an Olympic champion. Enos Slaughter Jersey . Theres little time for rest, too. The Flyers and Rangers play again Wednesday night at Madison Square Garden. Simmonds scored in the first period and twice more in the second for his first career post-season hat trick. Mason survived a busy first period and stopping 31 straight shots until Carl Hagelin scored late in the third. http://www.authenticcardinalspro.com/cardinals-albert-pujols-jersey/ . Head coach Randy Carlyle confirmed the news after the Leafs morning skate on Monday. Kozun was hurt during Friday nights home game against the Red Wings and did not make the return trip to Detroit for Saturdays game.Max Verstappen admits he was a bit shocked after learning of his Red Bull promotion, but isnt feeling the pressure ahead of his Spanish GP debut. Verstappen has swapped places with Daniil Kvyat after the Russian was unceremoniously dropped back to Toro Rosso after his crashes last weekend in Sochi.The 18-year-old spent Thursday at Red Bulls Milton Keynes factory and has a week to prepare for the next race in Barcelona, where he will drive the RB12 for the first time. Kravitz on the Red Bull swap Why have Red Bull swapped Max Verstappen and Daniil Kvyat now - and what does it tell us? Well, of course I was very happy, he said. A bit shocked as well - I didnt expect it, but yes Im very happy with the opportunity of course.I have to say a big thank you to Red Bull and Dr Helmut Marko and now I just cant wait to jump into the car.I wouldnt say theres more pressure to be honest. Of course Im driving for a top team now, but in the end you always try to do your best which is what I always try to do. For me, I dont feel more pressure. Verstappen will partner Daniel Ricciardo, who he lives in the same building with in Monaco, for the remainder of the 2016 season, and there are theories that Red Bull have dumped Kvyat just to keep the Dutchman away from rivals.The youngster is thought to be tied to Red Bull until the end of 2017 but it is an open secret Mercedes and Ferrari are monitoring his progress closely. Sky F1 pundit Martin Brundle felt the timing of the line-up change was a masterstroke from Red Bull after Kvyats error-strewn performance at his home grand prix when he both ended Sebastian Vettels race and hampered his teams. Just four races into the new season, Max Verstappen has swapped places with Daniil Kvyat I think it was the perfect chance for Red Bull to move him out the way, Brundle told Sky Sports News HQ. Michael Wacha Jersey. They want to do something with Verstappen, they have to protect him, keep him in the Red Bull team moving forward.They know Mercedes want him, they know Ferrari will want him and other teams too. Its a bit of a masterstroke from Red Bull actually, as brutal as it looks for Kvyat. We look back at the crash that cost Daniil Kvyat his place in the Red Bull line-up from the Spanish Grand Prix onwards Verstappen, meanwhile, said he never felt the urge to move and was always very happy at Red Bull.He added: To be honest, I was always very happy at Red Bull. I never saw reason to change and of course with this opportunity there is no reason to change so Im happy to be here.Its a great honour and its a top team and thats where every driver wants to drive I think. I cant wait to get started. Every race live in 2016 Sky Sports F1 brings you every race live in 2016. Fast and easy online upgrade Also See: Button questions Red Bull WATCH: The crash that cost Kvyat F1 Gossip: Verstappen reaction Kravitz on the Red Bull swap Cheap Jerseys Store Wholesale Jerseys China Cheap NFL Jerseys Authentic Camo China NFL Jerseys Cheap Jerseys Store Cheap Authentic Jerseys Youth NFL Jerseys Cheap ' ' '

nach oben springen

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: maradiliko
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 9574 Themen und 9597 Beiträge.

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Xobor Forum erstellen