Image and video hosting by TinyPic

turn over the job after he was initially handed the positi

in
Über uns
08.08.2018 14:46
von dasg234 • 3.635 Beiträge

Antoine Griezmann is almost 100 per cent sure coach Diego Simeone will stay at Atletico Madrid this summer. Atletico suffered their second defeat in three years to arch rivals Real Madrid in the Champions League final in May and Simeone admitted after the game that he was considering his future at the club. France striker Griezmann was one of Simeones stand-out players last season and, speaking to beIN Sports France, he revealed he would be raging if Atletico were to lose the Argentine this summer. I spoke to him and Im pretty sure hes staying, Griezmann said.Id be raging if he left. I still have a lot to learn from him. I spoke to Simeone, Im nearly 100 per cent sure he wont leave. Simeone cast doubt over his future after further Champions League final heartbreak Atleticos loss in the Champions League final meant they failed to win any silverware for the second season running as Barcelona claimed La Liga title in the final weeks of the season and the Copa del Rey. Simeones uncertainty has sparked rumours the hugely successful coach would like to move on to another challenge, but Atletico president Enrique Cerezo has assured the clubs supporters he is going nowhere. Guillem Balague believes Diego Simeone will stay at Madrid The fans can sleep peacefully because we have four more years of contract with him, Cerezo said. Whenever you lose a title you are upset. But Atletico have always shown that we win and we lose together.Our sporting directors are looking for a striker but besides that, the group is going to be more or less the same as last season as its a great team that finished third in La Liga and reached the Champions League final. Also See: Torres: Simeone right to reflect Watch: La Ligas rising stars? Euro 2016 players top 100 (80-61) Transfer Centre Live Cheap Switzerland Jerseys . PAUL, Minn. Cheap Costa Rica Jerseys .C. -- Glenn Howard needed an extra end to move into the Masters Grand Slam of Curling final. http://www.cheapsoccerjerseysoutlet.com/?tag=cheap-netherland-jerseys . It was the second consecutive win for the Pacers (2-5), who lost their first five preseason games. Jeff Teague led the Hawks (1-5) with 17 points and eight assists and Al Horford had 12 points and seven rebounds. Mike Scott scored 15 of his 17 points in the second half. Cheap Egypt Jerseys . Argentina winger Ezequiel Lavezzi and France midfielder Blaise Matuidi scored, with star striker Zlatan Ibrahimovic setting up both despite having a poor game by his high standards. Forward Eduardo gave Ajaccio the lead in the sixth minute after being set up by right winger Benjamin Andre, and the Corsican side looked comfortable in the first half, with the lively Johan Cavalli causing problems with his probing runs from midfield. Wholesale Soccer Jerseys . -- Arizona raced out to a big lead and did not back off, hitting the accelerator instead. Cricket Ireland has suffered another blow in its attempts to find a manager for their national academy after Toby Radford left after little more than a month in the role.Radfords departure follows Chris Adams u-turn over the job after he was initially handed the position only to change his mind two days later for family reasons. Radfords decision to leave is also down to his personal circumstances.Cricket Ireland performance director Richard Holdsworth said: We are naturally very disappointed to be losing Toby so quickly. Fortunately it is a quieter period of the year where most players are resting after the season.Clearly our experience in the few months of recruitment for this position has been a challenge, particularly in relocating. We shall look at the position again and have an in-depth review of our human resourcees around the Shapoorji Pallonji Academy in order to get to the right outcome.ddddddddddddRadford said: It has been a very difficult decision for me to make. For family reasons, I feel I have no alternative but to move back to the UK to be with them. In my short time in this role with Cricket Ireland I have been very grateful for the positive attitudes, warm welcome and generosity of all the staff and players.I have written a new Academy template and Programme for next years Cricket Ireland Shapoorji Pallonji Academy intake, and would have dearly loved to be here to implement it. I wish Cricket Ireland every success with its continued drive for attaining ICC Full Member and Test Match status. Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys cheap jerseys Cheap Jersyes Cheap Basketball Jerseys Cheap NHL Jerseys cheap jerseys Cheap Jerseys Cheap Jerseys Cheap Jerseys From China Cheap NFL Jerseys ' ' '

nach oben springen

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: maradiliko
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 9574 Themen und 9597 Beiträge.

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Xobor Forum erstellen