Image and video hosting by TinyPic

ljerseysfromchina.com/]Cheap NHL Jerseys[/u

in
Über uns
08.08.2018 14:48
von dasg234 • 3.635 Beiträge

HACKENSACK, N.J. -- Jordan Washington led Iona with 18 points and the Gaels raced out to a big first half lead to cruise by Fairleigh Dickinson 90-73 on Wednesday night.Washington finished 6 of 10 from the field and added a game-high nine rebounds. Schadrac Casimir finished with 16 points and Sam Cassell Jr. and Rickey McGill each had 14 for Iona (5-3).The Gaels outshot the Knights (2-6) 51.6 percent to 35.7 percent and won the rebounding battle 44-35.Mike Holloway led Fairleigh Dickinson with 17 points. Stephan Jiggetts added 14 for the Knights.The game was tied at 20 midway through the first half, but Iona closed by outscoring the Knights 34-15 over the final 9:53 for a 54-35 lead at the break. Casimir finished off a four-point play to put the Gaels up nine, and then added a 3 on the next possession to push the lead into double figures. cheap nfl jerseys . -- Team after team passed on Andre Ellington in the draft. cheap jerseys usa . Andrew Luck lost his favourite target and the Indianapolis locker room lost one of its most revered leaders when Reggie Wayne was diagnosed Monday with a torn anterior cruciate ligament in his right knee that will cost him the rest of the season. http://www.cheapauthenticjerseysnflchina.net/ . There are surprises among the Vezina candidates, but most of the others are standard top-tier performers, even if the two Hart Trophy runners-ups have never been quite as good as they have been through the first half of the season. nfl jerseys china . Q: Team Canada announces their Olympic roster three weeks from today. Who is general manager Steve Yzerman watching? LeBrun: Over the last 48 hours, hes taken in the home-and-home between the Dallas Stars and Colorado Avalanche with Jamie Benn and Matt Duchene being the obvious targets. cheap jerseys . Toronto has dropped games to Indiana and Miami since a five-game winning streak and closed out a three-game road trip at 1-2. LOS ANGELES -- Jordin Canada wowed with moves in the lane, spectacular passes and pull-up jump shots. UCLA coach Cori Close doesnt ever let the guard or any other player glance at the Jumbotron to check out replays, but Sunday wouldve been a good day for a watch party.Canada and her teammates will see plenty of highlights at the end of film sessions, the only time Close allows what she calls passion plays to be shown, after leading the ninth-ranked Bruins over Michigan 84-64.Canada had 16 points, a career-high 14 assists and no turnovers while Monique Billings and had 19 points and a season-high 16 rebounds. Kelli Hayes added a career-high 16 points.I dont think were close, but I think we made a huge step today, Close said.Canada is on the Naismith Trophy watch list for the best player in womens college basketball.Most of the time Im working on things I need to get better at, Canada said. I dont really like to think about stuff like that. My concern is getting better and growing.The Bruins (7-1) took a 10-0 lead and extended their home winning streak to 18 in a row dating to last season. UCLA has won 22 straight against unranked opponents.Michigan (8-3) was led by Kysre Gondrezick with 18 points and Hallie Thome with 15 points.The Wolverines were without three players -- Boogie Brozoski and Sam Trammel stayed home to prepare for exams, and Nicole Munger was out with an injured left foot.Billings had 11 points and 12 rebounds as UCLA took a 45-25 halftime lead.All five starters for UCLA scored in double figures.BIG PICTUREMichigan took a step backward as it struggled to move the ball offensively and let UCLA dominate inside. It had played well the last few games and fared much better against then-No. 10 Florida State in a 76-62 loss.UCLA did whatever it wanted offensively, getting high-percentage shots and using its stiffling defense to fluster Michigan.dddddddddddd Its performance will serve as a good warmup for its longest road stretch of the season.POLL IMPLICATIONSUCLA should stay at No. 9 or could move up a spot as No. 8 Louisville is the only team ahead of it in the rankings with two losses.WEEKEND SWEEPWith the UCLA men beating Michigan at Pauley Pavilion on Saturday and the women doing the same on Sunday, the Bruins made it a weekend sweep. The Michigan mens team sat behind the Michigan bench for Sundays game and the teams were scheduled to share a charter flight back to Ann Arbor, providing they could return as there is a snowstorm. Some players on the UCLA mens team were in attendance as well.THROUGH THE TREESMichigan tried to pack the lane with its interior defense but that didnt bother Canada, who drove the lane and scored on layups and jumpers or kicked the ball out.Mentally Ive always had that where I dont fear anyone, Canada said. Im not afraid to play anyone, thats just the mentality that I have.QUOTE OF THE GAMEUCLA played phenomenal. Ive watched a lot of film, and I dont know if they played as well as they played tonight. I thought they really clicked on all cylinders. They defended us extremely, extremely well. They played incredibly hard. They executed on the offensive end. They rebounded the heck out of the ball. Theyre a great team. -- Michigan coach Kim BarnesUP NEXTMichigan: Just finished seven consecutive road games away from the Crisler Center and returns home for four consecutive games against Ohio, Vermont, American and Rutgers.UCLA: Has feasted on a home-heavy schedule and now hit the road for three consecutive games -- at UC Santa Barbara, South Carolina and North Carolina AT&T. Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys cheap jerseys Cheap Jersyes Cheap Basketball Jerseys Cheap NHL Jerseys cheap jerseys Cheap Jerseys Cheap Jerseys Cheap Jerseys From China Cheap NFL Jerseys ' ' '

nach oben springen

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: maradiliko
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 9574 Themen und 9597 Beiträge.

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Xobor Forum erstellen