Image and video hosting by TinyPic

[url=http://www.cheapatleticomadridjersey.co

in
Über uns
09.08.2018 13:52
von dasg234 • 3.635 Beiträge

MINNEAPOLIS -- Former Minnesota Vikings tight end Stu Voigt has been sentenced to six months in federal prison for fraud.Voigt was convicted of bank fraud in February in a scam that prosecutors say bilked investors out of millions of dollars.The Star Tribune reported?that a federal judge said Voigt betrayed the publics trust when he was chairman of a Bloomington bank and approved a loan to his business partner, who already owed Voigt millions of dollars. That man, Jeffrey Gardner, was sentenced to 90 months in prison.Voigt, 68, spoke at Thursdays sentencing hearing, calling it the darkest day in my life. He was ordered to report to prison Nov. 28. He was also ordered to pay a $100,000 fine.Voigt played for the Vikings from 1970 to 1980. Atletico Madrid Jerseys Outlet . "No difference at all," chirped U.S. roommate and linemate James van Riemsdyk. "Its still the same cranky Phil. Atletico Madrid Antoine Griezmann Jersey . -- The Bishops Gaiters are showing they belong among the countrys top varsity football teams. http://www.cheapatleticomadridjersey.com/?tag=atletico-madrid-antonio-adan-jersey . PETERSBURG, Fla. Authentic Atletico Madrid Jerseys . Perhaps Carroll was so prepared for a break because he believes there is very little the Seattle Seahawks need heading into the off-season. "I dont see anything that we need to add. We just have to get better," Carroll said. Discount Atletico Madrid Jerseys . Thousands of Southern California fans enveloped the Trojans to celebrate an improbable win secured by an interim coach, an inconsistent kicker and a thin defence that wouldnt break. Kyle Edmund suffered a disappointing defeat to Japans Taro Daniel in the second round of the mens singles.The British No. 2 is ranked 36 places higher than world number 117 Daniel but could not find his best form on the slow courts and went down 6-4 7-5.Edmund, Britains Davis Cup hero last month, led by a break in both sets but was unable to penetrate Daniels defences on enough occasions and made too many sloppy errors.The 21-year-old Yorkshireman said: It was a tight match, some long rallies. Im just disappointed to lose. I know what I could have done better, I just wasnt able to problem-solvve during the match.ddddddddddddI didnt quite finish the points when I needed to on some short balls and some bad unforced errors in key moments.Edmund will now head to Cincinnati for the final Masters tournament before the U.S. Open later this month.He will take positive memories with him, saying: It was my first Olympics and youve got to enjoy it as much as possible. Im disappointed I lost but Ill definitely walk away remembering the experience and the good times. Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys cheap jerseys Cheap Jersyes Cheap Basketball Jerseys Cheap NHL Jerseys cheap jerseys Cheap Jerseys Cheap Jerseys Cheap Jerseys From China Cheap NFL Jerseys ' ' '

nach oben springen

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: maradiliko
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 9574 Themen und 9597 Beiträge.

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Xobor Forum erstellen