Image and video hosting by TinyPic

asketball.com/]Cheap Basketball Jerseys[/url]

in
Über uns
14.08.2018 13:54
von dasg234 • 3.635 Beiträge

DETROIT -- The Los Angeles Angels may have found the best spot for Jhoulys Chacin -- in the bullpen.Chacin, replaced by Brett Oberholtzer in the rotation for this game, relieved Oberholtzer after three innings and struck out five in four scoreless innings to help the Angels to a 3-2 win, ending the Tibers five-game winning streak.His relief picked up where he left off, in his last start against the Yankees, Angels manager Mike Scioscia said. Thats really encouraging. Hes matched up well with these guys. He pitched a great game against them in Anaheim early in the season. He pitched four strong innings.Kaleb Cowart hit his second career home run and C.J. Cron added an RBI single for the Angels.Chacin (4-6) wasnt disappointed that he did not start.I just have to do my job, Chacin said. Wherever they need me, I just go out and do it. I was happy I could help today.Detroit stars Victor Martinez and J.D. Martinez were ejected, along with manager Brad Ausmus and hitting coach Wally Joyner in a series of balls-and-strikes disputes.Victor Martinez argued with plate umpire Mike Everitt after taking strike one in the third inning. Martinez was tossed after about 30 seconds, then put his hands behind his back to continue the debate. He later flipped his helmet onto the field from the bench.It was just simply that we didnt like some of the pitches being called strikes on us, and it felt like we werent getting them called when our pitcher was on the mound, Ausmus said. So its not necessarily that we didnt think every pitch that was called a strike wasnt a strike, but wed like the same pitches called for us.Everitt spoke briefly to a pool reporter following the game.All of the players, as well as the manager and coach, were warned, and sometimes more than once or twice, Everitt said. I will be filing my report with the Commissioners office in New York.After Ian Kinsler struck out looking in the fifth, Joyner was ejected from the dugout by Everitt. Joyner came out to argue, Ausmus followed and was tossed, too.In the sixth, J.D. Martinez was called out, looked back at Everitt and was ejected.Ive never been ejected in a game, Martinez said. I just told him hes having a bad day. Everyone has bad days.Rookie Michael Fulmer (10-5) gave up three runs in the third.I dont know if he had quite the same stuff we saw early in the year, Scioscia said. As far as his command he was up in the zone and got behind a lot of hitters, needed a lot of pitches to get through five.Kinsler hit a leadoff homer in the first inning. Andrew Romine, who replaced J.D. Martinez, drove in Miguel Cabrera with a grounder in the eighth.SECOND TIMECowarts first career hit was a home run in a 15-3 loss to the Toronto Blue Jays on Aug. 22, 2015.EJECTION NIGHTIt was the fourth career ejection for Victor Martinez, the first for J.D. Martinez, the 10th for Ausmus and the second for Joyner as a coach.TRAINERS ROOMAngels: Scioscia said 3B Yunel Escobars concussion symptoms are stabilizing and he could return to some baseball activities early next week. There wont be a rehab assignment, but hes going to need a couple days, I think, to make sure hes ready, Scioscia said. Escobar was placed on the seven-day disabled list Aug. 20.Tigers: RHP Jordan Zimmermann (neck) started an injury rehabilitation assignment with Triple-A Toledo Friday night, allowing two hits and one walk while striking out one in 3 2/3 scoreless innings.UP NEXTAngels: LHP Tyler Skaggs (1-3) will make his first career appearance at Comerica Park.Tigers: RHP Anibal Sanchez (7-12) will make his 30th overall appearance and 22nd start of the season. Sanchez has recorded a quality start in each of his four home starts since the All-Star break. Cheap NFL Jerseys China . Malkin got tangled up with Detroits Luke Glendening early in the third period and his left skate took the brunt of collision with the boards behind Pittsburghs net. Wholesale NFL Jerseys . The Masters champion and winner of last weeks Australian PGA has a three-round total of 14-under 199 at Royal Melbourne. "Im in a really good position for tomorrow," Scott said. http://www.cheapjerseysreal.com/ . -- Aaron Murray threw for 408 yards and three touchdowns, ran for another score, and led No. Cheap Jerseys . Haas said he "felt a lot of pain" in his right shoulder when he slammed his racket to the ground in frustration after losing his serve at 3-3 in the first set. Wholesale Jerseys Online . "We have always prided ourselves on the way we play defence. Having two big pieces back is going to be a key for us moving forward for years to come," said Knighthawks head coach Mike Hasen. Hall of Fame broadcaster Tom Jackson is calling it quits after a 29-year career.ESPN announced Wednesday that the 65-year-old NFL analyst is retiring from broadcasting. Jacksons final assignment will be this weekend at the Pro Football Hall of Fame in Canton, Ohio.Jackson joined ESPN in 1987 as one of its first NFL analysts after playing 14 years for the Denver Broncos.ddddddddddddJackson, the 2015 Pete Rozelle Radio-Television Award Recipient, said in a statement his priority will be spending time with his family. Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys cheap jerseys Cheap Jersyes Cheap Basketball Jerseys Cheap NHL Jerseys cheap jerseys Cheap Jerseys Cheap Jerseys Cheap Jerseys From China Cheap NFL Jerseys ' ' '

nach oben springen

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: maradiliko
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 9574 Themen und 9597 Beiträge.

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Xobor Forum erstellen