Image and video hosting by TinyPic

//www.cheapjerseysthrowback.com/]Cheap

in
Über uns
14.08.2018 13:54
von dasg234 • 3.635 Beiträge

SAN DIEGO -- Shortly after Yoan Moncada hit a go-ahead, two-run home run for the World in the All-Star Futures Game, the Boston Red Sox farmhand found out that the Hall of Fame requested his bat to put on display.I feel really excited and really happy that they really want my bat. But its really emotional as well, Moncada said through a translator after the World rallied to beat the United States 11-3 on Sunday.He no doubt was going to share that with his parents in Cuba.I hope my parents could watch the game, he said. If they could, that would excite me a lot. They are not here with me. I miss them. If they werent able to watch the game, anyway Ill call them tonight. I cant send them a video, because you are not able to download videos with the Cuban infrastructure.The World team snapped a six-game losing streak in the showcase of top minor league talent.With Raimel Tapia of the Rockies aboard on an error, Moncada, a Cuban who plays for Double-A Portland, hit a line shot to left off Anthony Banda of the Diamondbacks for a 4-3 lead.Moncada was named Futures Game MVP. The Red Sox agreed to give Moncada a $31.5 million signing bonus -- with a $31.5 million tax imposed by baseballs labor contract -- in March 2015, the highest amount for an international amateur. Cuban authorities allowed him to leave in 2014.I am very proud and happy to be here, he said. I didnt imagine I could have such an outstanding performance, but everything went just well. I was the MVP and I dedicate this to my parents.Cubs prospect Eloy Jimenez had a big game as well. His three-run homer to left highlighted the seven-run ninth. He also doubled in the Worlds first run, in the sixth, and made a spectacular catch of Dylan Cozens long foul ball against a fence near the right-field stands to end the seventh.Jimenez jumped to make the catch and then ran into the fence, doubling over. His sunglasses flew off.I really did not think a lot before attempting that catch, he said. First I saw the fly was going wide. `Im not going to catch that, I said. But I kept running, and then I just jumped. I hit my leg, but the most important thing was to get that out.Padres farmhand Manuel Margot of the World team reached above the fence in right-center to rob Carson Kelly (Cardinals) of a home run in the sixth.I definitely rank it as the best in my career. First impressions are everything, and if the fans have a good first impression of me, hopefully I can keep it up, Margot said. Its little things like that that win ballgames. If the little things arent done, then ultimately youre not going to win the game.World manager Moises Alou, a special assistant in the Padres player development department, won a dinner bet with his U.S. counterpart, former Padres All-Star closer Trevor Hoffman.Alou said hes going to frame the lineup.When I look at that lineup in my house in a couple of years, he said, there are going to be a lot of guys playing in the All-Star Game, I guarantee you that.For the U.S. team, Chance Sisco homered and Alex Bregman finished a home run shy of the cycle.Sisco, who plays for the Baltimore Orioles Double-A affiliate Bowie, homered to left-center off Francisco Rios of the Blue Jays high Class A Dunedin to give the United States a 3-0 lead with one out in the fourth inning. Sisco has one homer in 251 at-bats with Bowie.Bregman, of Triple-A Fresno in the Houston system, tripled in the first, doubled and scored in the third and singled in the fourth. He fouled out in the seventh and struck out to end the game.Everyone was, `You got to go for it! You got to go for it! You better be swinging at everything! Bregman said. If I would have walked or if I would have struck out looking, they would have been furious.The World closed the gap to 3-2 in the sixth before Josh Naylor (Marlins) was thrown out by David Dahl (Rockies) trying to score the tying run from second on a single by Carlos Asuaje (Padres) to end the inning.World starter Alex Reyes of Triple-A Memphis (Cardinals) hit 101 mph. He allowed two hits in 1 2/3 scoreless innings while striking out four and walking one.Joe Musgrove (Astros), who pitched for Grossmont High in suburban El Cajon, threw a perfect first inning for the United States.The teams wore jerseys in the mustard and mud color scheme the Padres used in the 1980s.Hoffmans staff was heavy with ex-Padres, including Fred McGriff, Garry Templeton, Billy Bean and Mark Loretta, plus San Diegan and former big leaguer Mark Prior, the Padres minor league pitching coordinator. Black Air Max 2018 Outlet . Already owning gold from competition in Vancouver in 2010, Loch posted a combined four-run time of 3:27.526. That included a track-record third run of 51. Cheap Air Max 2018 . The nimble-footed quarterback got his wish, dashing through the snow and a weary defence all the way into the NCAA record book. http://www.wholesaleairmaxsale.com/ . Carey Price didnt, but he still came out on top against one of his rivals for the No. 1 job at the Sochi Games. The Anahim Lake, B.C., native was stellar in making 39 saves in his home province and Lars Eller got credit for a bizarre short-handed winner as the Canadiens defeated the Canucks 4-1. Wholesale Air Max 2018 Free Shipping . - Derek Wolfe says hes finally healthy after suffering a seizure in November that doctors now believe was related to the spinal cord injury he suffered in the preseason. Grey Air Max 2018 . At a news conference Tuesday where it was thought that the fiery Schallibaum may be shown the door after a dismal finish to the Major League Soccer season, team president Joey Saputo said no decision has been made on whether the Swiss Volcano will be back in 2014. ASHBURN, Va. -- When Vernon Davis didnt produce like his young self, he understood the questions.Everybody starts to worry, Davis said. Theyre like: Hey guys, we need to figure it out: Can Vernon still play?Quarterback Kirk Cousins wondered whats left in the tank for Davis when the Washington Redskins signed the veteran tight end after the San Francisco 49ers and Denver Broncos decided they didnt need him.Those fears evaporated at an informal offseason session at a local Washington-area high school in April.We were throwing, and I realized right away this guy can still play, Cousins said. Im still trying to figure out what the catch is or why two teams let him go.The catch is Davis is 32 years old and in his 11th NFL season, and he was limited to two touchdowns in 2014 and none last season. Back in his hometown, hes rejuvenated with 31 catches for 450 yards and two touchdowns through 11 games.I feel like the older I get, the better I get, said Davis, a D.C. native and star at Maryland. I feel like Im just starting, man. Im just getting started. I tell everyone the same thing: When I lose my speed, then Ill hang it up. But I still have my speed. I can still run. With that, I continue to play this game.Davis could be a big part of the Redskins game Sunday at the Arizona Cardinals as starting tight end Jordan Reeds status is in doubt with a sprained shoulder.Davis already shouldered the load when Reed missed two October games with a concussion, and he has the speed and big-play ability for Cousins to turn to him.Cousins said Davis could run the 40-yard dash like an elite wide receiver.Its just been a joy to play with him and have him on the team, Cousins said. And with the injuries that Jordans sustained, hes become even more valuable needing to step up and be a difference maker.Davis days as a difference maker arent that far gone. He had 52 catches, including 13 touchdowns, in 2013 for San Francisco.On Wednesday, he lamented mistakes madde along the way and expressed gratitude for playing and winning a Super Bowl with Peyton Manning.ddddddddddddDavis remained optimistic, but perhaps most importantly he maintained his chiseled physique -- which has receiver Pierre Garcon thinking: When you get older, you definitely want to look like that.Offensive coordinator Sean McVay said Davis is a guy that takes care of his body, and I think we felt very comfortable that if he was put in this situation that there would be a chance for him to have success.And hes definitely done a great job. Hes exceeded a lot of expectations.Beyond the passing game, coach Jay Gruden sees Davis influence on the run, too.I think thats where he has helped the most, Gruden said. These 4.6 yards a carry that I think we are averaging right now, a lot of it is because of our tight end -- blocking in the core, cut off on the backside or what have you -- and hes a big part of that.Blocking is one of Davis skills, but Garcon is quick to point out that hes a receiving tight end. Davis definitely feels like that again and is glad the Redskins took a chance on him.Im always expecting the best and preparing for the worst, Davis said. I wouldnt trade it for anything in the world, because being back home where I was born and raised, getting an opportunity to play in front of friends and family, cant trade that. It doesnt happen like that often.NOTE: Reed and DL Anthony Lanier (shin) did not practice Thursday for a second consecutive day. ... Cousins was chosen as the NFC offensive player of the month for November after completing 72.4 percent of his passes for 1,086 yards and eight touchdowns with no interceptions. He had a passer rating of 124.4 in November, and his 362 yards a game led all quarterbacks.---For more NFL coverage: http://www.pro32.ap.org and http://www.twitter.com/AP-NFL Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys cheap jerseys Cheap Jersyes Cheap Basketball Jerseys Cheap NHL Jerseys cheap jerseys Cheap Jerseys Cheap Jerseys Cheap Jerseys From China Cheap NFL Jerseys ' ' '

nach oben springen

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: maradiliko
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 9574 Themen und 9597 Beiträge.

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Xobor Forum erstellen