Image and video hosting by TinyPic

rseysbasketball.com/]Cheap Basketball Jerseys[/u

in
Über uns
14.08.2018 13:54
von dasg234 • 3.635 Beiträge

TORONTO -- The Baltimore Orioles were enraged after a fan threw a beer can onto the field as outfielder Hyun Soo Kim caught the final out in the seventh inning of the?Blue Jays?5-2 win in the American League wild-card game at Rogers Centre on Tuesday.As Kim settled under a fly ball off the bat of Melvin Upton Jr., the can sailed past him and landed on the turf. Baltimore center fielder Adam Jones angrily pointed into the stands and yelled into the crowd.Baltimore manager Buck Showalter emerged from the dugout and walked all the way to left field to register his displeasure with the umpiring crew before returning to the dugout.?Said Jones: Someone threw a beer down at my player. Thats about as pathetic as it gets between the lines. You dont do that. I dont care how passionate you think you are. Yell, cuss, scream, tell us were horrible. We get that. Were the opposition. We completely understand that. To throw something at a player, thats as pathetic as it gets.Blue Jays spokesman Erik Grosman said the fan was not ejected because he took off before police had a chance to get to him. Police are investigating.On Wednesday, the Toronto police tweeted about the incident, asking the fan to turn himself in.Something like that should never happen. Its the first time for me and hopefully the last, Kim said through an interpreter.Showalter said he just wanted the person identified and thrown out.Its tough when you have many people in the ballpark and one person does something that reflects poorly on all of them, he said. Were fortunate and lucky that somebody didnt get hit.Jones also said the abusive fan should be punished.I hope they find the guy and press charges, he said. [Kim] wasnt looking, and you can hit him in the back of the head and you never know what could happen. Thats a full beer being thrown. Thats not part of the sport. To put us in harms way when all were doing is focusing on the game, thats not part of baseball. Throw an octopus. Throw hats. Do something like that.Jones also appeared to confirm a report that racial and ethnic slurs were hurled at him and Kim from the Rogers Centre stands, but he said he wasnt concerned about verbal assaults.Ive heard that so much while playing baseball, I dont even care, Jones said. Call me what you want.We hear everything -- people cussing you and flipping you off. I get it. Thats fine. Were here to play baseball, nothing more, nothing less. And to put us in harms way just isnt part of the game. Its not part of any sport.Orioles catcher Matt Wieters watched the incident play out from behind the plate and agreed with Jones that the fan in question should be punished for his actions.Its a shame some idiot would decide to do that, Wieters said. Theres no point in having a guy like that in the stands. I hope some sort of charges are pressed against the guy, because that was close to doing some damage.Blue Jays fans tossed bottles and debris on the field during Game 5 of last seasons AL Division Series against the?Texas Rangers. The fans were upset by the call that let Rougned Odor score from third after catcher Russell Martins throw back to the mound deflected off Shin-Soo Choos bat.A Blue Jays fan threw a drink at Orioles outfielder Nate McLouth during a game at Rogers Centre in May 2013.Information from The Associated Press was used in this report. Wholesale Air Max Shoes . Its 1987 and a Brazilian playmaker, known as Mirandinha, is being paraded around St James Park to the passionate Newcastle fans. Cheap Air Max Sale . -- Kyrie Irvings last-minute 3-pointer helped seal another victory for Cleveland -- and the Cavaliers longest winning streak since LeBron James left. http://www.airmaxoutletsale.us/ . MORITZ, Switzerland -- Fog prevented downhill racers from getting their Olympic dress rehearsal. Air Max Outlet Online . The catch: It needs a lot of money, and it needs it fast. Air max Outlet . The visitors took a deserved lead in the 16th minute with midfielder Yohan Cabaye curling the ball beyond Adrian from inside the penalty area. CHICAGO -- Kyle Guice came off the bench to hit four 3-pointers, the last breaking a tie with 54.6 seconds left, and Illinois-Chicago defeated DePaul 80-75 on Wednesday night.Following a Blue Demon turnover, Marcus Ottey drove the left baseline and when he got to the basket he fired the ball to Guice in the right corner for the big shot. After both teams made two free throws, DePaul had three chances, missing two shoots in the final 12 seconds and then turning the ball over on an inbounds pass under the basket with 5.99 seconds left.ddddddddddddTai Odiase, a 48 percent free throw shooter who made the steal, sealed the game with two from the line.Odiase and Tarkus Ferguson had 12 points apiece for the Flames (5-5) and Ottey had 11.DePaul (5-4), which led 43-35 at the half- but shot 30 percent in the second half -- got 27 points from Eli Cain and 26 from Billy Garrett.There were 14 ties and 15 lead changes. Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys cheap jerseys Cheap Jersyes Cheap Basketball Jerseys Cheap NHL Jerseys cheap jerseys Cheap Jerseys Cheap Jerseys Cheap Jerseys From China Cheap NFL Jerseys ' ' '

nach oben springen

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: maradiliko
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 9574 Themen und 9597 Beiträge.

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Xobor Forum erstellen