Image and video hosting by TinyPic

seyssundaynfl.com/]Wholesale Jerseys

in
Über uns
15.08.2018 13:58
von dasg234 • 3.635 Beiträge

CHICAGO -- Clayton Custer scored 20 points to lead Loyola-Chicago to a 75-62 victory over Norfolk State on Wednesday night.The Ramblers (6-2) bounced back from a 79-77 loss at North Carolina State on Saturday, and have won three of four.Custer was 6 of 8 from the floor and made four 3-pointers. Aundre Jackson added 17 points for Loyola. Milton Doyle chipped in 12 points.Jonathan Wade had 19 points on 8-of-17 shooting for Norfolk State (2-6). Kyle Williams scored 13 points and Zaynah Robinson added 10 points for the Spartans.The Ramblers had an eight-point lead at halftime, and pulled to 53-52 on Wades layup with about nine minutes to play. Loyola used an 18-5 spurt to stretch its lead to 71-57 with about a minute left. Custer scored 12 points during the stretch. http://www.cheapjerseysforsale.net/ . After Gasquet beat fifth-seeded Ivan Dodig of Croatia 7-5, 6-3, Tsonga followed up with a 6-7 (3), 6-2, 6-2 win against sixth-seeded Edouard Roger-Vasselin in an all-French match. cheapjerseysforsale .net . And follow TSN.ca right through Deadline Day for all the updates. From Pierre LeBrun While Anaheim GM Bob Murray said earlier this season he was not going to trade Jonas Hiller despite the fact hes an unrestricted free agent on July 1, some sources have told TSN Hockey Insider Pierre LeBrun that Murray might be willing to move another goalie. http://www.cheapjerseysforsale.net/ . Speaking Thursday on TSN 1050 Thursday, the Leafs GM also touched on the questions surrounding the teams leadership and the struggles of his big-name free-agent signing. “Its not from lack of effort from the coaching staff. cheapjerseysforsale.net .Y. -- Sabres forward Drew Stafford has witnessed plenty of turmoil during his eight seasons in Buffalo. www.cheapjerseysforsale.net . But when it comes to determining if Raymond will find a place on the Leafs roster when training camp concludes in a week, well, that decision will ultimately fall to the head coach. FOXBOROUGH, Mass. -- New England Patriots coach Bill Belichick gave players a break from training camp at 5 p.m. ET Tuesday, so the entire team could watch safety Nate Ebner as he competed for the United States rugby team in the 2016 Rio Olympics.When Coach said were all going to watch the Olympics, I was hyped for it, safety Brandon King?said. I feel like it will be another bonding experience for our team, because thats not something a lot of teams get to claim to be a part of.Ebner, like King, is one of the Patriots core special-teams players. He ranked third on the club last year with 11 special-teams tackles.The Patriots have supported Ebners quest to play in the Olympics, which was reflected by Belichick and other staffers wearing U.S. rugby T-shirts with Ebners name and rugby number (12) during Tuesdays practice with the New Orleans Saints at Gillette Stadium.Ebner is a reserve for the U.S., which faced Brazil at 5 p.m. Earlier on Tuesday, the U.S. rugby team lost to Argentina, 17-14.Safety Devin McCourty, one of the Patriots captains, said he wasnt surprised when Belichick informed players theyd watch the Olympics as a group.Bill is all about America, our country, a true patriot, he said. I just know Bill and figured one way or the other it was going to be an option where the game was playing somewhere in the buildingg.ddddddddddddFor us in the secondary, we couldnt wait. We were watching no matter what, just to cheer our guy on. Hes been talking about this way before, and to see it come full circle, well get the opportunity to watch him out there playing and doing something he really loves. I cant wait.Those thoughts were echoed by some of the Patriots special-teams players who also work closely with Ebner.Were all pretty proud of him and excited to watch him, punter Ryan Allen said. I think its just cool. It gives us an opportunity to not only support Nate and his hard work, but also support our country. Its a fun time right now to see our country get represented by some of the best athletes in the world. I catch myself watching table tennis and windsurfing and I didnt even know those were events.Long-snapper Joe Cardona noted that it will be a good break from the routine in training camp, as he referred to Ebner as a brother.It will be a good team-building exercise, Im sure, he said. Nate goes out there and works as hard as he can in everything he does, so its really easy to support a guy like that. You see all the coaches with all their Ebner shirts on, you cant ask for much more. That was pretty awesome. Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys cheap jerseys Cheap Jersyes Cheap Basketball Jerseys Cheap NHL Jerseys cheap jerseys Cheap Jerseys Cheap Jerseys Cheap Jerseys From China Cheap NFL Jerseys ' ' '

nach oben springen

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: maradiliko
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 9574 Themen und 9597 Beiträge.

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Xobor Forum erstellen