Image and video hosting by TinyPic

g lined a double off the wall to start the fourth. One out later, David Wrights RBI single cut the deficit to 3-1. Young hit a t

in
Über uns
18.08.2018 13:28
von dasg234 • 3.635 Beiträge

OAKLAND, Calif. -- Russell Westbrook and Kevin Durant spent eight seasons together as teammates, but they met for the first time as opponents Thursday at sold-out Oracle Arena.With heavy anticipation centering on how Westbrook and Durant would greet each other before tipoff, the two didnt even look at each other.Westbrook took his traditional spot underneath the opposing basket and spoke to no Warriors players. Durant didnt shake hands or talk with any of his former teammates.As soon as the game started, it brought back some memories, Durant said. But after that it was back to business.The Warriors went on to rout the Thunder 122-96, led by Durants game-high 39 points, which tied an NBA record for most points by a player in his first game against his former team, according to the Elias Sports Bureau. Durant also tied a career high with seven 3-pointers.Westbrook, who came in as the NBAs leading scorer at 37.8 points per game, was held to 20 points to go with 10 assists and 6 rebounds.He arrived at the game wearing an orange vest that said Official Photographer. One of Durants primary off-court hobbies is photography.Asked about the connection before the game, Westbrook said, Just cause I wanted to. Theres no particular reason. Theres no story behind it. Its just because I wanted to wear it.I dont wear anything for nobody. I wear what I want to wear when I want to wear it.Durant, for his part, brushed aside any talk of Westbrooks pregame attire.I dont care what anybodys wearing to the game, man. Who gives a s---, he said. I dont care what he wore.Westbrook and Durant have not spoken since Durant announced he was joining the Warriors. Durant sent Westbrook a text message informing him of the decision.Referring to his silence toward Durant on Wednesday, Westbrook said, When I get on the court, I dont talk to anybody but my teammates.Still, there were plenty of words being exchanged between the other players on the court throughout Thursdays game.The Warriors were doing a lot of trash talking, Westbrook observed. Apparently, I guess they talk a lot of trash talk now.Durant acknowledged the trash talking between the teams but said its simply a part of the game.Anybody thats seen me play or thats close to me and knows how I play, they know what it is, Durant said. As long as its between the lines, everything is all good with me. Im going to go out there and be who I am. If you talk, Ill talk back. I dont really say much, but if you start it, Ill finish it.There might still be some bad blood between Durant and Westbrook, but each player stressed the importance of not dwelling in the past. Durant said he has moved on.Im a part of the Golden State Warriors, and Im excited to be a part of this team, he said. What I did in those last eight years [with OKC] were special. Its something that Ill never forget, but Ive got to move forward.ESPNs Chris Haynes and The Associated Press contributed to this report. Wholesale China Jerseys . Just not the game. Kyle Palmieri scored two straight goals in the third period to rally the Anaheim Ducks past the Philadelphia Flyers 3-2 on Tuesday night. Cheap China Jerseys . It was the second consecutive win for the Pacers (2-5), who lost their first five preseason games. Jeff Teague led the Hawks (1-5) with 17 points and eight assists and Al Horford had 12 points and seven rebounds. Mike Scott scored 15 of his 17 points in the second half. http://www.chinanfljerseyscheaponline.com/ . The Olympic champion curler and TSN curling analyst immediately went online to look at the Halls long list of honoured members. Thats when the enormity of the honour sunk in. China Jerseys .com) - Richie Incognito has reportedly been admitted to a psychiatric care unit in Arizona.PHILADELPHIA -- One step back helped Juan Lagares save three big runs. Lagares hit a go-ahead double and ran down a deep drive, Jeremy Hefner pitched six effective innings and the New York Mets came back from a three-run deficit to beat the Philadelphia Phillies 4-3 Friday night. Hefner (2-6) gave up three runs -- two earned -- and 10 hits to help the Mets snap a five-game losing streak against the Phillies. Before his clutch hit at the plate, Lagares made a fine catch on Carlos Ruiz fly to centre with the bases loaded and two outs in the fifth to keep the score tied at 3. "When the count went 3-1, I took a step back," Lagares said. "It was over my head and I went after it hard." Hefner said he was holding his breath when the ball was hit. "Juan is an unbelievable athlete," Hefner said. "You saw a little of it in spring training, and getting to watch him every day is exciting." Eric Young Jr. had two hits, including a two-run single for the Mets, who have won three of four. Scott Rice and Carlos Torres each tossed a hitless inning and Bobby Parnell finished for his 12th save in 15 tries. Cole Hamels (2-11) blew a 3-0 lead in another disappointing outing for the three-time All-Star. He allowed four runs and seven hits in six innings. "Its been a bad case of not keeping the team in games," Hamels said. The Phillies have lost two in a row after coming within one out of sweeping the defending NL East champion Washington Nationals before Jonathan Papelbon blew a save Wednesday night. Theyre four games under .500 and just four games ahead of the Mets. Hamels didnt allow a hit until Young lined a double off the wall to start the fourth. One out later, David Wrights RBI single cut the deficit to 3-1. Young hit a two-run single with two outs in the fifth to tie it at 3. Lagarees doubled and Omar Quintanilla singled before Youngs key hit.dddddddddddd "I just tried to take a nice swing, not put pressure on myself and put the barrel on it," Young said. After Lucas Duda walked in the sixth, Lagares ripped a two-out RBI double to left-centre to make it 4-3. Lagares finished 3 for 4 with two doubles. "That was a great win for us," Mets manager Terry Collins said. "Down 3-0 to Cole Hamels, this is big." Hefner allowed one earned run in each of his previous three starts without getting a win. This time, he earned his first win since May 29. The Phillies gave Hamels a 3-0 lead in the second. Ryan Howard led off with a double to right-centre and scored on Domonic Browns double down the right-field line. After Delmon Young singled, Brown scored on a grounder by Ben Revere. An error by second baseman Daniel Murphy on Jimmy Rollins two-out grounder scored Revere to make it 3-0. Hamels hasnt received much run support this season, contributing to his poor record. But he has an 8.63 ERA in the eight starts in which the Phillies have scored at least three runs for him. Hes 2-5 with a no-decision in those games. "He wasnt real sharp," Phillies manager Charlie Manuel said. "Ive seen him better. He got hurt with two-out hits." NOTES: The Mets placed LHP Jonathon Niese on the disabled list because of a partial tear in his rotator cuff. RHP Greg Burke was called up to take his spot. ... The Phillies sent INF Michael Martinez to Triple-A Lehigh Valley to make room for Chase Utley, who came off the disabled list. ... Hamels fell to 6-11 vs. the Mets. ... Parnell has saved nine of his last 10 chances. ... Revere extended his hitting streak to 11 games with a bunt single. ... Dillon Gee (5-7) faces Phillies rookie Jonathan Pettibone (3-3) on Saturday. Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys cheap jerseys Cheap Jersyes Cheap Basketball Jerseys Cheap NHL Jerseys cheap jerseys Cheap Jerseys Cheap Jerseys Cheap Jerseys From China Cheap NFL Jerseys ' ' '

nach oben springen

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: maradiliko
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 9574 Themen und 9597 Beiträge.

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Xobor Forum erstellen