Image and video hosting by TinyPic

://www.cheapjerseysthrowb

in
Über uns
18.08.2018 13:28
von dasg234 • 3.635 Beiträge

GREEN BAY, Wis. -- LSU coach Les Miles said he will review offensive lineman Josh Bouttes late hit on Wisconsins DCota Dixon, but he thinks its possible that Boutte didnt know the play was over.Boutte, a starting guard for the Tigers, was ejected after leveling Dixon with 57 seconds left in No. 5 LSUs 16-14 loss to Wisconsin on Saturday at Lambeau Field. Dixon intercepted Brandon Harris pass near the LSU sideline and then started celebrating with the ball and his hand raised when Boutte hit him.Wisconsins Vince Biegel and other players immediately confronted Boutte, a 6-foot-5, 346-pound senior from New Iberia, Louisiana.I grabbed him right away, Miles said. Im going to have to see the film, but hes an offensive lineman in protection and what happens downfield sometimes is youre protecting beyond the play. ... Again, Ill have to check this, but its very logical that he did not even know [Dixon] had gone down and was just running [with the ball].NCAA rules stipulate that conference offices must review all flagrant personal foul ejections, so the SEC will look at the Boutte hit and determine whether any additional discipline is needed.Boutte was not made available to reporters after the game.Hes not a malicious guy, Miles said. I just cant imagine that he saw him go down and then made it back.Wisconsin coach Paul Chryst said he didnt see the play.I didnt see it coming, I didnt see the hit or anything, Dixon told ESPN. I was shocked a little bit, but its all right. Ive been hit harder. I understand. Its part of the game. He was frustrated, probably. Id be frustrated too. Cheap Atlanta Falcons Jerseys . Siddikur, whose previous win on the circuit came in Brunei three years ago, finished his bogey-free round with a birdie on the 18th for a total of 17-under 199. Indias Shiv Chowrasia, who has finished runner-up in this tournament twice, was in second place after a 66. Cheap Cincinnati Bengals Jerseys . Blackwood, 28, has played the last three seasons in the San Diego Padres system, including the past two summers with Class AA San Antonio of the Texas League. http://www.wholesalejerseysnfloutlet.com/ .1 million pounds ($61.2 million) on Saturday, giving the beleaguered English Premier League champions a major lift. Cheap Philadelphia Eagles Jerseys .J. Ellis hit two-run homers and the NL West champion Los Angeles Dodgers defeated the San Diego Padres 4-0 Saturday night. Cheap Cleveland Browns Jerseys . Scott Kazmir allowed four hits in seven shutout innings, Michael Brantley hit a two-run homer in a three-run first inning and the Indians maintained their hold on an AL wild-card spot with a 4-1 win over the Houston Astros on Saturday night. The Year of Tanking sort of turned into the Year of the Mediocre Wild Card Teams. All four wild cards won fewer than 90 games and the four teams collectively won 352, the lowest combined total in the five-year history of the two wild-card era.That, however, doesnt mean one of these teams wont make noise in the postseason. The 2014 World Series was an all-wild-card affair between the 89-win Royals and 88-win Giants. While those were the only wild cards to reach the World Series since 2012, in the one-team wild-card era, seven wild cards reached the World Series between 2002 and 2011 -- with the 2002 Angels, 20003 Marlins, 2004 Red Sox and 2011 Cardinals winning it all.ddddddddddddSome of them had high win totals -- the 2002 Angels won 99 games and the 2004 Red Sox won 98, for example -- but the 2003 Marlins won just 91 games, the 2011 Cardinals and 2007 Rockies won 90 and the 2005 Astros won 89. Id call these sneaky-good teams. One thing they all did during their World Series seasons was to have spurts of dominance; they didnt just plod along at two or three games over .500 each month. Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys cheap jerseys Cheap Jersyes Cheap Basketball Jerseys Cheap NHL Jerseys cheap jerseys Cheap Jerseys Cheap Jerseys Cheap Jerseys From China Cheap NFL Jerseys ' ' '

nach oben springen

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: maradiliko
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 9574 Themen und 9597 Beiträge.

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Xobor Forum erstellen