Image and video hosting by TinyPic

ll Jerseys[/url] [url=http://www.ch

in
Über uns
20.08.2018 15:40
von dasg234 • 3.635 Beiträge

DAVIE, Fla. -- Miami first-round draft pick Laremy Tunsil has yet to make the first team at guard in training camp, which suggests the Dolphins have an established offensive line.But they dont. The Dolphins ranked 24th in the NFL in rushing and 26th in sacks last year, and this summer theyve shuffled personnel at guard trying to find the best combination.Tunsil is widely expected to be part of that group, but so far he has lined up mostly with the second team while adjusting to the transition from left tackle -- his position at Ole Miss -- to left guard.Every day Im going to keep getting better, Tunsil said Wednesday. Its up to the coaches -- at the end of the day -- what theyre going to do. Im not concerned about it.For Tunsil, the relative obscurity of being a second-team guard on the depth chart is a big change from April, when he became the biggest story of the draft. Once touted as a potential No. 1 overall choice, Tunsil fell to Miami with the 13th pick after a bizarre video was posted on his Twitter account showing him smoking from a gas mask connected to a bong.Now he has gone off the grid celebrity-wise, which isnt easy in football-crazed South Florida.I really dont get noticed that much, Tunsil said. But I dont go out much. Im a low-key guy. I stay to myself. I stay home and cook. I dont consider myself a celebrity. I consider myself a regular person.Reviews from the Dolphins about Tunsils work ethic, attitude and ability have been uniformly favorable.Laremy is an extremely athletic guy -- he flashes at times, quarterback Ryan Tannehill said. He is playing a position he hasnt played a lot, so hes learning, but hes learning fast. If we can keep him on that track, hes going to be a force for us.Also in the mix at the guard spots are veterans Dallas Thomas and Billy Turner, who struggled as starters last year, and Jermon Bushrod, a converted left tackle.First-year coach Adam Gase has begun to bristle at daily questions regarding Tunsils status.This is a league where confidence does matter, Gase said. And Ive seen rookies before where you throw them in because youre like, `Well, hes got to play, and then two years later everybodys calling for his head. So right now were going through the process that we need to go through.I like what hes doing. I like the fact that hes coming out there and giving everything he has.Tunsil said the transition to guard hasnt required major adjustments.There are different techniques youve got to learn, he said. But youve got your hand in the ground. Its football.Offensive coordinator Clyde Christensen said this week he doesnt know who will start at the guards in the season opener Sept. 11. Gase declined to say even who will start in Fridays exhibition game at Dallas.If I do get that start against Dallas, it would be nice, Tunsil said.The offensive line has been a chronic problem during Miamis seven-year playoff drought. This year the line could include four former first-round picks -- Tunsil, center Mike Pouncey and tackles Branden Albert and JaWuan James -- which raises expectations the blocking might finally be better.I have an idea what direction were heading, Gase said. Now its about finding the right five. Were still in that process.---AP NFL website: www.pro32.ap.org and http://twitter.com/AP-NFL---Follow Steven Wine on Twitter: http://twitter.com/Steve-Wine. His work can be found at http://bigstory.ap.org/content/steven-wine Jerseys China Sale .Y. -- The Buffalo Sabres have placed centre Cody Hodgson on injured reserve and recalled two players from their AHL affiliate in Rochester. Jerseys NFL Cheap . Rousey will put her perfect 8-0 record and hardware on the line against another undefeated fighter, 7-0 Sara McMann in the main event of UFC 170, which will be held at the Mandalay Bay Events Center in Las Vegas Nevada on February 22nd. http://www.jerseysnflwholesalenike.com/ . - Goaltender Philippe Desrosiers of the Rimouski Oceanic has broken a shutout record that was only three months old in the Quebec Major Junior Hockey League. Jerseys NFL Authentic China .Y. -- Sabres forward Drew Stafford has witnessed plenty of turmoil during his eight seasons in Buffalo. Jerseys Cheap . Sgt. Eric ONeal says most of the arrests at Monday nights game were for public drunkenness, though one person was taken into custody on suspicion of trying to steal a seat from the stadium.Ferrari confirmed their fast start to 2016 testing by setting the pace again on the final day of the first Barcelona test - but McLaren ended the week with fresh reliability concerns. After being knocked off the top of the order by Force Indias Nico Hulkenberg on Day Three following Sebastian Vettels eye-catching start, Ferraris radical SF16-H returned to the head of the timesheet in the hands of Kimi Raikkonen as the Scuderia again flew on Pirellis quickest tyre.Raikkonens morning ultrasoft-shod time of 1:23.477 was 0.816s faster than Red Bulls Daniil Kvyat could manage on the same compound, but came up short of team-mate Vettels 1:22.810 from Day Two. Vettels lap therefore stands as the fastest time of the test. The car feels nice and we have got lot of things to try and test and tune, but this is definitely a step up from what we had last year, said Raikkonen.But while Ferrari ended the week where they started it, great rivals McLaren ended up where they hoped not to return in 2016 - the bottom of the timesheet. Sky Sports F1 writer Will Esler is joined by Ted Kravitz to review the first test Mercedes trial S-duct nose on the W07The MP4-31 had run reliably on the opening two days at Barcelona but fluid leaks restricted McLaren to just 54 laps across Wednesday and Thursday - a measly three of which were racked up by Fernando Alonso on the final day. After a hydraulic leak had cost Jenson Button most of Wednesday afternoons session, Alonso took to the track early on Day Four but the car was soon struck down by a coolant leak and, despite the teams best efforts, never returned.McLaren, who had prioritised distance running for this week, ended the test second bottom of the mileage charts.To compound McLaren-Hondas latest woes, reliability was easier to come by for the rest of the field with Renault in particular making up ground after a difficult start to their week.Kevin Magnussen completed the most laps for any one driver - 153 before the RS16 stopped on track late on. The Dane also showed good pace, finishing fifth fastest with Force India development driver Alfonso Celis fourth.Seeeing the problems on the first two days it was concerning and I was worrying a bit about getting as many laps as I wanted - but Ive certainly got that now, said the Dane at the end of his first week back as an F1 race driver.ddddddddddddIts been a really good couple of days. Its been perfect in terms of getting back into it. But, for the fourth successive day, no team topped Mercedes mileage as the world champions again split their running between Lewis Hamilton (99 laps) and Nico Rosberg (86 laps). They finished the test just shy of 2,000 miles.And while their pace may again not have caught the eye, additions to the W07 did as the team debuted a new nose and downforce-assisting S-duct.Its a really exciting time for us, Hamilton told Sky Sports News HQ. Ive never had a week like this when the car has just kept going on and on on. Its been physically challenging. Its been incredible. Im so proud of my guys. After two really successful years its really easy to drop the ball and be chilled but everyone has worked even harder than before - which we thought was impossible.Hamilton: Rosberg rivalry is realToro Rosso and Sauber - giving the final send-off to their 2015 car ahead of the C35s arrival at next weeks second test - also topped a century of laps to finish fifth and sixth on the timesheet respectively and ahead of both of Mercedes drivers. After an impressive first week in F1, Haas attempted a race simulation with Esteban Gutierrez but were stopped in their tracks by first a red flag for Manors Rio Haryanto - who spun into the barriers at turn five - and then a stoppage for their own VF-16.Day Four timesheet1. Kimi Raikkonen, Ferrari, 1:23.477, ultrasoft tyres, 80 laps2. Daniil Kvyat, Red Bull, 1:24.293, ultrasoft tyres, 96 laps3. Alfonso Celis, Force India, 1:24.840, supersoft tyres, 75 laps4. Kevin Magnussen, Renault, 1:25.263, soft tyres, 153 laps5. Max Verstappen, Toro Rosso, 1:25.393, medium tyres, 110 laps6. Felipe Nasr, Sauber, 1:26.053, soft tyres, 121 laps7. Nico Rosberg, Mercedes, 1:26.187, medium tyres, 86 laps8. Lewis Hamilton, Mercedes, 1:26.295, medium tyres, 99 laps9. Felipe Massa, Williams, 1:26.942, medium tyres, 54 laps10. Esteban Gutierrez, Haas, 1:27.802, medium tyres, 89 laps11. Rio Haryanto, Manor, 1:28.266, soft tyres, 51 laps12. Fernando Alonso, McLaren, No time, 3 laps. Conclusions from F1 testing Have Ferrari and Mercedes moved further clear of the field? Every race live in 2016 Sky Sports F1 brings you every race live in 2016. Fast and easy online upgrade - click here. Also See: F1 gossip column Every 2016 race live Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys cheap jerseys Cheap Jersyes Cheap Basketball Jerseys Cheap NHL Jerseys cheap jerseys Cheap Jerseys Cheap Jerseys Cheap Jerseys From China Cheap NFL Jerseys ' ' '

nach oben springen

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: maradiliko
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 9574 Themen und 9597 Beiträge.

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Xobor Forum erstellen