Image and video hosting by TinyPic

.29 ERA and nine home runs allowed in his last six starts, reaching the seventh inning just twice. He has given up 19 home runs

in
Über uns
21.08.2018 16:03
von dasg234 • 3.635 Beiträge

Indian Super League champions Chennaiyin FC have signed Norwegian defender John Arne Riise as their marquee player for the 2016 ISL.Riise had a spell at Delhi Dynamos in ISL 2015, making 15 appearances and scoring one goal.After that spell in last years ISL, Riise had a short stint at Norwegian club Aalesunds FK earlier this year. He made 10 appearances there between March and May and has joined Chennaiyin on a free transfer.35 year-old Riise started his career at Aalesunds two decades ago and earned his first move abroad in 1998 when he signed for French club Monaco.Riise won the French league with Monaco during a three year stint and moved to Liverpool in 2001. He spent seven years at the Merseyside club and became an icon there, winning several major trophies including the UEFA Champions League in 2005.At Liverpool, he built up a reputation of scoring from long range and freekicks. He also netted 16 goals at international level.After leaving Liverpool in 2008, Riise had spells in Italys Roma, Fulham in England and APOEL FC in the Cyprus top division. He is Norways most capped player at international level with 110 appearances.John has had a fantastic career already and was very consistent in last years ISL. He will be a very important player for us both on and off the pitch, said Chennaiyin FC head coach Marco Materazzi.Back in June I decided to take a break from football but I always kept the door open for a return and after speaking to Marco I found the motivation again to work hard. So I would like to thank Marco and the Chennaiyin FC owners for believing in me. Marco especially had a big influence in my decision. I am honoured to have the chance to play and work under Marco. Working closely with him will be a great experience for my future coaching career also.I had a very interesting experience last year in India but this year I am more prepared and more excited and cant wait to get started with Chennaiyin FC and help them retain the ISL trophy, Riise stated. Cheap NFL Jerseys China . The Celtics closed out their first preseason under Stevens on Wednesday night with a 101-97 victory over the Brooklyn Nets, who rested a lot of their lineup including former Celtics Kevin Garnett and Paul Pierce. Wholesale Jerseys USA . The veteran safety was a starter for the Bengals from 2008-2012. He totaled 41 tackles and three interceptions while starting all but four of the 13 games he played last season. http://www.wholesalejerseysnflusa.com/ . Speaking Thursday on TSN 1050 Thursday, the Leafs GM also touched on the questions surrounding the teams leadership and the struggles of his big-name free-agent signing. “Its not from lack of effort from the coaching staff. Cheap Jerseys 2018 . Those lessons were more than enough to overwhelm the Utah Jazz. Lou Williams scored 25 points and the Hawks continued their offensive upswing as they rolled to an easy 118-85 victory over the Jazz on Friday night, winning their third straight and for the fourth time in five games. Cheap Baseball Jerseys China . -- Los Angeles Lakers guard Jordan Farmar will be out for roughly four weeks after tearing his left hamstring. NEW YORK -- Nathan Eovaldi pitched shutout ball into the seventh inning, Carlos Beltran and Mark Teixeira hit early solo home runs and the New York Yankees beat the San Francisco Giants 5-2 Sunday to complete a 6-4 homestand that likely was too little and too late to keep management from selling off players ahead of the Aug. 1 trade deadline.Making his second start following a brief bullpen banishment, Eovaldi (9-6) carried a five-hitter into the seventh, escaping bases-loaded, one-out trouble in a 33-pitch fourth inning when Mac Williamson fouled out and Ramiro Pena grounded out.Eovaldi left after Angel Pagans two-out double on his 118th pitch, two shy of his career high. With the No Runs DMC trio unavailable after two days of heavy use, Chasen Shreve came in and loaded the bases with a walk to Brandon Belt, and Buster Posey poked an opposite-field, two-run single to right against Chad Green before retiring Brandon Crawford on a groundout.Green, brought back from Triple-A last week, pitched 2 1/3 innings for his first big league save.NL West-leading San Francisco completed a 1-7 road trip that opened the second half. Jeff Samardzija (9-6) gave up five runs and eight hits in 5 2/3 innings. He is 1-2 with a 7.29 ERA and nine home runs allowed in his last six starts, reaching the seventh inning just twice. He has given up 19 home runs overall this season.Beltran hit his team-best 21st home run in the first and Teixeira, wearing white spikes along with Jacoby Ellsbury, doubled the lead on the second. The Yankees chased Samardzija with five hits in the sixth, when Ellsbury grounded into a run-scoring double play, Starlin Castro singled in a run and Didi Gregorius hit an RBI double.WEB GEMNew York turned a specctacular 4-1-5 inning-ending double play in the eighth.dddddddddddd. Pena grounded past a diving Teixeira at first but second baseman Starling Castro slid on his stomach to come up with the ball on the outfield grass, sat up and threw to Green covering first. The pitcher then threw to third, where Chase Headley tagged a sliding Williamson.THE OLD DAYSOn a sunny afternoon with a 93-degree game-time temperature, Giants manager Bruce Bochy remembered how players used to deal with heat during his playing days.We wore cabbage leafs in our hat, and some guys put them in your shoes. Its a leaf and you put it right in your hat, and it keeps your head cool, he said. I havent seen that since, I want to say probably `79 or `80. Philadelphia. I remember wearing them there, on the turf.TRAINERS ROOMGiants: OF Hunter Pence (hamstring) was 1 for 4 with a double in six innings Saturday for Triple-A Sacramento. He was to play seven innings Sunday and then take a day off. ... INF Joe Panik (concussion), who hasnt played for the Giants since June 27, still hasnt appeared for Sacramento since Wednesday. Hes doing all baseball activities, Bochy said. He just feels like its cleared up, so it looks like weve turned the corner on him.UP NEXTGiants: RHP Jake Peavy (5-8) opens a homestand against Cincinnati and Anthony DeSclafani (5-0). Peavy is 7-1 in 13 starts against the Reds.Yankees: RHP Michael Pineda (4-9) starts a trip at Houston and LHP Dallas Keuchel (6-9), the AL Cy Young Award winner. Opponents are hitting .181 in Pinedas last five starts. Keuchel beat New York in last years AL wild card game. Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys cheap jerseys Cheap Jersyes Cheap Basketball Jerseys Cheap NHL Jerseys cheap jerseys Cheap Jerseys Cheap Jerseys Cheap Jerseys From China Cheap NFL Jerseys ' ' '

nach oben springen

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: maradiliko
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 9574 Themen und 9597 Beiträge.

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Xobor Forum erstellen