Image and video hosting by TinyPic

oked like it. Verniaiev led from the second rot

in
Über uns
21.08.2018 16:03
von dasg234 • 3.635 Beiträge

MONROE, La. -- Five-time Pro Bowler Jason Peters of the Philadelphia Eagles was arrested in north Louisiana early Wednesday for allegedly drag racing and trying to flee from police, authorities said. The Monroe (La.) News-Star reports (http://tnsne.ws/11gxete ) that Peters was released on bond Wednesday after his early morning arrest. An arrest affidavit obtained by the newspaper says an Ouachita (WAH shih TAH) Parish Sheriffs Office deputy saw a white Camaro and a blue sedan in what appeared to be a race at 4:45 a.m. The sedans driver pulled over when the deputy activated his lights. Authorities said the Camaro driver, identified as Jason R. Peters, led the deputy on a chase at speeds exceeding 100 mph before finally stopping at a shopping mall parking lot. Peters was booked with drag racing and resisting by flight. It wasnt clear if he has an attorney. The Eagles said in a statement, "We are aware of the reports that Jason Peters was arrested this morning in Louisiana. We have been in contact with Jason and due to the legal nature of this matter, we will not have any further comment at this point." Peters missed last year after tearing an Achilles tendon. According to NFL.com, Peters recently said he was fully recovered from recent Achilles tendon surgery and was willing to walk away from football if he didnt recapture his pre-injury form this coming year. A five-time Pro Bowl selection, Peters is widely considered one of the best offensive linemen in the NFL. He spent his first five seasons with Buffalo before coming to Philadelphia in 2009. Wholesale NBA China Jerseys . Then the Pacers gave Oladipo and his Orlando teammates the cold shoulder. Paul Georges buzzer-beating 3-pointer at the end of the third quarter spurred a 21-4 run, finally sending Indiana past the Magic 97-87 in a tougher-than-expected opening night matchup. Wholesale NFL Jerseys . Halladay signed a one-day contract with the Toronto Blue Jays on Monday that allowed the veteran right-hander to retire as a member of team with which he broke into the majors and spent the bulk of his distinguished 16-year career. http://www.wholesalejerseyssundaynfl.com/ . Ibaka equaled a career high with 20 rebounds, adding four blocked shots and 15 points as the Thunder smothered the Milwaukee Bucks offence in a 92-79 victory Saturday night. Cheap Soccer Jerseys . -- The boos poured down on Tom Brady and the New England Patriots at the end of a horrible first half. Soccer Jerseys China . Vettel was 0.168 seconds faster than Red Bull teammate Mark Webber around the Suzuka circuit. Mercedes driver Nico Rosberg was two tenths of a second off Vettel. "The car balance is decent, but I think we can still improve," Vettel said. RIO DE JANEIRO -- Trailing by nearly a point entering the final rotation and with his chances of a second Olympic all-around title very much in jeopardy, Japans Kohei Uchimura pondered what for the last seven years has been unthinkable.He thought about losing.I felt really close to admitting that it might be really difficult, Uchimura said.It was. It just wasnt impossible. Not for the greatest mens gymnast of all time. Delivering a fearless high bar with a gold medal on the line, Uchimura put all the pressure on Ukraines Oleg Verniaiev. And when Verniaievs routine minutes later ended with a small hop and an ever-so slight lean to the left on his dismount, Uchimura was back where he has always been while Verniaiev shrugged his shoulders.What are you gonna do? Its Uchimura. Maybe thats why Verniaiev couldnt stop smiling even though Uchimuras total of 92.365 was less than a tenth ahead of Verniaievs 92.266.I think this is really the coolest thing in the world, Verniaiev said. The very fact we can compete with him is amazing. Today we managed to put on an amazing show.One that ended the way it always has since Uchimura captured his first world championship in 2009: with Uchimura standing atop the podium with a gold medal around his neck and the Japanese anthem playing over the loudspeakers.This really was the trickiest for me, Uchimura said after becoming the first man in nearly 50 years to repeat as Olympic champion.Looked like it. Verniaiev led from the second rotation on, answering every time it seemed Uchimura was ready to take over. When Uchimura drilled a 15.566 on vault, Verniaiev responded with a 15.5. Verniaievs precise parallel bars routine -- his body pencil straight as he pressed into a handstand, his legs seemingly duct taped together -- put him up by .901 points heading into high bar. When Uchimuras high-flying set ended with a stuck landing and a 15.8, Verniaiev needed a 14.9 to win Ukraines first all-around Olympic title.Instead, he got a 14.8. And he seemed kind of pumped up about it.Im quite happy I managed to make Kohei very nervous, Verniaiev said with a laugh.Max Whitlock earned Great Britains first all-around medal in 108 years by taking bronze, just ahead of Russiias David Belyavskiy.dddddddddddd American Sam Mikulak recovered from a fall on vault and finished seventh. Chris Brooks finished 14th, capping a memorable rise through the qualifying process to make his first Olympic team at 29.Really, though, the night belonged to Verniaiev and Uchimura. Their two-hour duel provided the closest call in Uchimuras run of two Olympic crowns and six world all-around championships.Theres only the tiniest gap, a 0.1 gap, Uchimura said. I really have no confidence I should say, that I can beat Oleg.Verniaiev equated Uchimura to the gymnastics version of Michael Phelps and Usain Bolt, territory the ever gracious Uchimura shied away from immediately.Everybody in the world knows these names, he said. But Kohei Uchimura? Who is this man? I dont think Im well known in the world.Theres time. Uchimura will take a break following the Rio Games but has no plans to retire. The next Summer Olympics are back home in Tokyo. The opportunity to finish things off in front of his fellow countrymen and his daughter will be far too attractive to pass up.By then my daughter would be old enough so that I really hope I will be able to show her what her father can do, he said.Heres the answer: pretty much whatever he wants.Uchimura arrived in Rio as the overwhelming favorite to back up the all-around gold he won in London four years ago. Yet he stressed repeatedly the only thing that mattered was the team gold. That triumphant moment happened Monday when Japan soared to victory.While Uchimura was exulting in triumph, Verniaiev was just warming up. Ukraine qualified for the team final but basically gave up when Maksym Semiankiv couldnt participate in the finals because of an injury. Rather that put in a replacement athlete to fill in for Semiankiv, Ukraine instead just entered two athletes instead of three, dooming whatever medal chances they had.Verniaiev shrugged off the decision and insisted his team did not tank on purpose so he could prep for the all-around.We never blew a single contest, he said, calling it a silly and unpredictable situation. Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys cheap jerseys Cheap Jersyes Cheap Basketball Jerseys Cheap NHL Jerseys cheap jerseys Cheap Jerseys Cheap Jerseys Cheap Jerseys From China Cheap NFL Jerseys ' ' '

nach oben springen

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: maradiliko
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 9574 Themen und 9597 Beiträge.

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Xobor Forum erstellen