Image and video hosting by TinyPic

ww.wholesalejerseyssundaynfl.com/]Wholesale

in
Über uns
21.08.2018 16:03
von dasg234 • 3.635 Beiträge

RIO DE JANEIRO -- Kentucky rifle alumnus Henri Jungh?nel won the Olympic gold medal in 50-meter prone rifle on Friday.The UK Class of 2013 alumnus broke the Olympic final record with a score of 209.5. He was the eighth and final qualifier into the final with a 624.8 in qualification.Its overwhelming, especially after I missed the last Olympic Games by just a very little, so I already accomplished everything with standing here in the final, Jungh?nel told the International Shooting Sports Federation after the match. I was really upset after the qualification because I did not shoot at my best. I made it into the final in last. So I tried to zero in and fight for a medal.During the medal match I started out really well even though I was quite shaky. Then the position loosened up a little bit and I had to fight to keep it together. Having won the pre-Olympic world cup held here in Rio earlier this year helped me a lot. I carried that experience into todays match.I am a mechanical engineer, and I finished my masters degree (started at Kentucky and completed in Germany) in July. After the Games I will be looking for a job. I really believe in the combination of sport, work and studies. That works well for me.He now holds the Olympic record and the world record in 50m prone finals. His world-record 50m prone final score is 211.2 points.Jungh?nel, who graduated from UK with a degree in mechanical engineering, competed at his first Olympics. He was named 2013 ISSF Shooter of the Year.I am very excited for Henri, Kentucky head coach Harry Mullins said. He is a great person, and I could not be happier for him. This medal is well deserved for the work and effort that Henri has put into the sport over his shooting career.While at Kentucky he showed us the passion and drive that it takes to be a champion. It was a pleasure having him on our team for three years. He is both a fierce competitor and a great person. Seeing him on the podium achieving his dream is what makes being around these athletes better than anything else.Knowing how much it meant to him I had to keep my emotions in check during the final. The one thing I can keep coming back to is that I could not be more proud of Henri. Its an honor to have been with him for a short time on his journey.Jungh?nel was Kentuckys shooting-average leader in both guns during the 2010-11 NCAA Championship season. He was a four-time All-America selection at Kentucky. Black Air Max 2018 Outlet . Perhaps Carroll was so prepared for a break because he believes there is very little the Seattle Seahawks need heading into the off-season. "I dont see anything that we need to add. We just have to get better," Carroll said. Cheap Air Max 2018 China . The move comes after the Canadiens were approached by the Buffalo Sabres for permission to speak to Dudley - a former Sabres player and head coach. "The Sabres called for permission and I appreciate that, Im flattered, Dudley told TSN Hockey Insider Pierre LeBrun of ESPN. http://www.wholesaleairmaxsale.com/ . "I wrote 36 on my sheet at the beginning of the game," the Cincinnati coach said, referring the yard line the ball would need to be snapped from. Cheap Air Max 2018 .C. -- Al Jefferson joked that he feels he can score from anywhere on the court. White Air Max 2018 On Sale . Mickelson barely made the cut but had the best round of the day with nine birdies and an eagle coupled with two bogeys to sit two shots behind leader Craig Lee of Scotland. Lee shot a 69 for a 12-under 204 total. "I just love the fact I am in contention and have an opportunity in my first tournament of the year here in Abu Dhabi," Mickelson said. EAST LANSING, Mich. -- A penalty gave Michigan State first-and-goal from the 2, so for the next four plays, the Spartans gave the ball to standout running back LJ Scott.Each time, Michigan stopped him.The second-ranked Wolverines went on to beat their in-state rivals 32-23 on Saturday, and although the margin was a little slimmer than expected, there was plenty positive about the way Michigan played. Michigan State had won seven of the previous eight meetings, in many instances bullying the Wolverines physically, but Jim Harbaugh has already closed that toughness gap -- and Michigan finally enjoyed a breakthrough on the scoreboard.Defensively, we made plays, guys made plays, Harbaugh said. Fourth-down stops were huge in the ballgame.The unbeaten Wolverines (8-0, 5-0 Big Ten) were huge favorites against the Spartans, whose season had already unraveled. Michigan State (2-6, 0-5) didnt wilt, though. Scott ran for 139 yards, and the offensive line had some success against the tough Michigan front.Since Harbaughs arrival, however, the Spartans have had a hard time imposing their will against Michigan. They needed a shocking last-second touchdown to beat the Wolverines last year and had to grind just for a close defeat Saturday.There arent any moral victories, Michigan State coach Mark Dantonio said. Weve got to take it, but I think that you can feel good that you competed. You can feel good that things went this direction. You can feel good as a coach that we got an opportunity to win this football game.Michigan State delivered some bad news Sunday when the school said quarterback Brian Lewerke would miss the rest of the season with a broken leg. Lewerke has been mostly a backup, but he played well toward the end against Michigan. He is not expected to need surgery, and the Spartans expect him back for spring practice.The challenge for Michigan State is to bounce back quickly from this season. The Spartans have joined the elite in the Big Ten by winning conference titles two of the past three years, but Harbaughs arrival has brought Michigan back to prominence and made the league tougher.dddddddddddd Its hard to attribute too much of Michigan States collapse this season to Harbaugh -- the Spartans couldnt even beat Indiana or Maryland -- but every loss threatens to shift the balance even more from East Lansing toward Ann Arbor.For years, Michigan State has relished its status as an underdog surrounded by glamor programs like Michigan, Ohio State and Notre Dame, playing some of its best football against those teams. Its possible that after so much success, the Spartans lost a bit of that chip on their shoulder.Michigan, meanwhile, is in the ascendency again, and the game against Michigan State didnt need to be a blowout to be immensely satisfying for the Wolverines.Its a rivalry game so when you go into games like that, records really dont matter, said Michigan receiver Amara Darboh, who had eight catches for a career-high 165 yards. We understood that they were a good team.Michigan allowed an early touchdown, and with the score 7-7 in the second quarter, the Spartans went for it on fourth-and-1. Wolverines star Jabrill Peppers stopped Gerald Holmes.Michigan led 27-10 at halftime, but an interception gave the Spartans a chance to cut into the lead early in the third. Thats when the Wolverines stood up to Michigan State on those four straight carries by Scott.Every time the Spartans appeared to be building momentum, Michigan was there to push back.We treat every game like its the championship game and fortunately our guys made the play today and the credit goes to the players, Harbaugh said after the game.---More AP college football: www.collegefootball.ap.org Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys cheap jerseys Cheap Jersyes Cheap Basketball Jerseys Cheap NHL Jerseys cheap jerseys Cheap Jerseys Cheap Jerseys Cheap Jerseys From China Cheap NFL Jerseys ' ' '

nach oben springen

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: maradiliko
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 9574 Themen und 9597 Beiträge.

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Xobor Forum erstellen