Image and video hosting by TinyPic

grades to older ones, for a total of 4

in
Über uns
10.09.2018 15:48
von dasg234 • 3.635 Beiträge

Joe Root says that he hopes that Alastair Cook will continue as Englands captain for years to come, in spite of growing speculation that Cook may be tempted to return to the ranks at the end of the current tour of India.Despite a century and two half-centuries in his last four Tests, Cook has looked oddly short of form and confidence at the crease and has sometimes cut a weary-looking figure on and off the pitch.Cook intimated in the build-up to the series that he may be wearing of the captaincy, or at least some of the responsibilities - not least engaging with the media - that come with the territory. However, with his 32nd birthday coming up on Christmas Day, there is no question about his enduring worth as Englands senior opener.Root is certainly not pushing for the job as his replacement. While you would hardly expect him to roar Make me captain!, the impression he gives is of a man happily developing his own role without the unnecessary burden of leadership. There will be plenty of time for captaincy in due course.I think he is coping all right, Root said of Cook. Hes very professional and you dont really get much from him in that respect. I imagine it must be quite tough being away from a new child and family and everything. You could put a lot of blame on Cooky but actually it is the responsibility of the batters to make those big scores. You can blame whoever you want, but we have to take responsibility for our own game.I think he is pretty set on captaining for a few years to come and I hope he does because I think he is a brilliant leader and Ive really enjoyed playing under him. Im quite happy with the role Im playing at the moment and genuinely, honestly I think he is the right man.Even if England do lose the last two games in this series - and they have currently lost four of their last six Tests - it seems most unlikely that Cook will be sacked. It remains possible, however, that he may decide he has had enough and opt to continue solely as a batsman.Either way, he has a long time away from international cricket after the end of this tour - it is about seven months before England play another Test - which may provide time to reflect and recover. His somewhat weary demeanour at present may simply be the perfectly natural reaction to leaving his young family only hours after the birth of a child. Soccer Jerseys China . Reassurance came from Paul Tesori, his caddie and close friend whose newborn son is in intensive care in a Florida hospital. "Paul sent me a text this morning, just told me he loved me and wanted to go out and fight as hard as I would any other day," Simpson said Sunday after doing just that. Soccer Jerseys From China . - NASCAR announced a 33-race schedule for the 2014 Nationwide Series with virtually no changes from this years slate. http://www.jerseyssoccercheap.com/ . Ibaka equaled a career high with 20 rebounds, adding four blocked shots and 15 points as the Thunder smothered the Milwaukee Bucks offence in a 92-79 victory Saturday night. China Soccer Jerseys . Tracey comes to the Blue Bombers after spending over a decade with Queens University. Most recently he was the schools assistant football coach. Cheap Jerseys Wholesale . The 18-year-old American had five birdies in her bogey-free round for a 17-under total of 196. Lee held the overnight lead but mixed three birdies with two bogeys for a 70. MONTPELIER, Vt. -- Before the ski and snowboard season gets cranking, heres a look at whats new at resorts around the Northeast.---SNOWMAKING, SNOWMAKING AND MORE SNOWMAKINGAfter a dismal snow season last winter with frequent warm-ups, resorts across the Northeast continue to invest in snowmaking to better cover trails, open earlier and stay open longer, and to do it using less energy. The New Hampshire-owned and operated Cannon Mountain, for example, expects to reduce energy consumption by about 30 percent with the addition of new snowmaking guns and upgrades to older ones, for a total of 479 guns. The project plus other maintenance cost more than $5 million.---WORLD CUP SKIING RETURNS TO THE EASTThe World Cup ski circuit is returning to the East Coast, after a 25-year absence. Vermonts Killington Resort will be hosting the womens giant slalom and slalom races on Nov. 26-27. Olympic and slalom world champion Mikaela Shiffrin is among the 90 to 100 racers from about 20 nations expected to compete.To prepare for the race, Killington started snowmaking on Oct. 10.---MORE TERRAINIn its first major expansion in more than 30 years, New Hampshires Waterville Valley Resort has added 45 acres and cut 10 new trails that will be served by a chair lift. The Green Peak expansion includes beginner, intermediate and advanced terrain.---LODGINGBurke Mountain Resort in northern Vermont has its first resort-ownedd slope-side lodging.ddddddddddddThe 116-room ski-in ski-out hotel and conference center opened this fall with a pub, restaurant, heated pool and hot tub and fitness center and views of the mountain on one side and Willoughby Gap on the other.---FAMILY FUNResorts continue to add activities for visitors other than skiing and riding.This summer, Vermonts Stowe Mountain Resort opened a roughly $20 million adventure center that includes ski and ride programs for kids, a daycare program, a rock-climbing center, shops, and family friendly dining looking out over the outdoor ice skating rink and the indoor climbing center. The rock-climbing center has 16 climbing stations and a free-standing 40-foot climbing tower.On the other side of Mount Mansfield, Smugglers Notch is also boosting its amenities for families, building a 26,000-square-foot Fun Zone thats expected to open in March 2017. It will include a two-floor laser tag arena, mini-golf, a 30-foot double-sided climbing wall, a slot-car track and a cafe.At Omni Mount Washington Resort in Bretton Woods, New Hampshire, the winter season programming includes trails for fat biking (bikes with oversized tires that can handle snow and mud).------AP reporter Kathy McCormack contributed to this report from Concord, New Hampshire. Cheap Stitched Jerseys China Jerseys Jerseys From China Wholesale NFL Womens Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Outlet Wholesale Throwback Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys 2019 Jerseys Wholesale Discount NFL Jerseys Stitched NFL Jerseys Cheap Jerseys Throwback Cheap NFL Gear Cheap NFL Jerseys Throwback Wholesale Jerseys 2018 Wholesale NFL White Jerseys ' ' '

nach oben springen

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: maradiliko
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 9574 Themen und 9597 Beiträge.

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Xobor Forum erstellen