Image and video hosting by TinyPic

hinafreeshipping.com/]Wholesale Jerseys 2019[/url]

in
Über uns
15.09.2018 12:39
von dasg234 • 3.635 Beiträge

Two of the nations premier point guards will square off in a battle of unbeaten teams when No. 4 North Carolina faces Oklahoma State in the semifinals of the Maui Invitational on Tuesday at the Lahaina Civic Center in Lahaina, Hawaii.North Carolina (5-0) features a high-powered offense that averages 94.4 points per game. Oklahoma State (4-0) has been even more prolific, averaging 104.5 points and surpassing the century mark in each of its first four contests.The Tar Heels offense is orchestrated by junior point guard Joel Berry II, who has a pair of 23-point games this season, against Tulane and Long Beach State. Berry is averaging 16.5 points, 4.8 assists and 4.5 rebounds per game.Sophomore point guard Jawun Evans has been sensational for Oklahoma State, averaging 23.3 points, 6.3 assists, four rebounds and three steals over the first four games. He had 34 points in the season opener against Campbell, and he added 35 points, six assists, five steals and four rebounds in a 98-90 victory over Connecticut on Monday in the opening round of the Maui Invitational.Now weve got a big-time challenge, North Carolina coach Roy Williams said. I told (the Tar Heels) its the big leagues tomorrow because Oklahoma State was really, really impressive tonight.The Cowboys shot 45.9 percent from the field, made 12 of 20 from 3-point range and recorded 18 steals in their win over the Huskies.I thought we got off to a great start, Oklahoma State coach Brad Underwood said. I thought our defensive intensity was bothersome for them. And I love the fact we had 18 steals. Thats a great number. That means were being active and bothersome now.North Carolina shot 57.8 percent and established a season high in scoring in a 104-61 victory over host Chaminade in the first round of the tournament. The Tar Heels also amassed a massive 52-23 rebounding advantage.Were bigger. Were more gifted, Williams said. We were really challenged by them early, but over the course of the game, our size inside was probably the biggest factor.North Carolina, already without injured Theo Pinson and Luke Maye, received a scare when Brandon Robinson took an elbow to the face late in the first half against Chaminade. Robinson needed stitches for a cut on his lip, but he returned to the game midway through the second half.The Tar Heels and Cowboys are vying for a spot in the finals in a tournament that features an impressive field. Georgetown, which upset No. 13 Oregon, and No. 16 Wisconsin, which knocked off Tennessee, square off in the other semifinal.North Carolina was picked to finish second behind Duke in the Atlantic Coast Conference preseason media poll. Oklahoma State was picked to finish seventh in the Big 12 Conference.I think we have good players who are really good people who are trying to work really hard, Underwood said. I worry about all the predictions and the preseason stuff so little that I didnt even know we were picked seventh. Its not something I pay attention to, to be quite honest. We try to get better every day. We beat a very good UConn team (Monday), and (Tuesday), when youre in a tournament, you dont get very long to enjoy it. White Air VaporMax 2018 . -- Charlie Graham stopped 67 shots as the Belleville Bulls edged the visiting Guelph Storm 6-5 on Saturday in Ontario Hockey League action. Buy Air VaporMax 2018 . Sulaiman, 44, was chosen unanimously Tuesday in a vote by the leadership, the World Boxing Council said. Sulaiman becomes the sixth president of the organization. http://www.cheapairvapormaxstore.com/ . A forerunning sled crashed into the worker Thursday at the Sanki Sliding Center. The unidentified worker broke both legs and was airlifted to a nearby hospital. Air VaporMax 2018 Outlet . The Brazilian goalkeeper signed a loan deal with the Major League Soccer club on Friday as he looks to get playing time ahead of this summers World Cup in his home country. Youth Air VaporMax 2018 . -- Mike Smith never saw his first NHL goal go in. SAVANNAH, Ga. -- Isaiah Johnsons layup with 1:32 left gave Akron the lead and the Zips limited Mercer to just one shot in the final minute to beat the Bears 65-63 on Saturday night.Desmond Ringer took a feed from Demetre Rivers and converted at the rim to pull Mercer even, 63-63 with just under two minutes to play, but after Jordan Strawberry missed a jumper with 1:10 left the Bears were unable to get off another shot.Johnson finished with 19 points on 7 of 11 shoooting from the field.dddddddddddd. Antino Jackson added another 14 points and Akron (5-1) shot 20 of 43 (46.5 percent) from the floor for the game, including 10 of 20 from distance, and was 15 of 19 from the free throw line.Rain Holland scored 17 points to lead Mercer (4-2), with Ringer adding another 16 points and Rivers chipping in 12. Cheap NFL Gear Cheap Jerseys Store Cheap Jerseys Online Cheap Stitched Jerseys NFL Jerseys From China China NFL Hoodies Youth NFL Jerseys Wholesale Cheap NFL Womens Jerseys Camo China NFL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys 2019 Stitched Jerseys Cheap Jerseys From China Wholesale Jerseys 2020 Wholesale Authentic Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Outlet ' ' '

nach oben springen

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: maradiliko
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 9574 Themen und 9597 Beiträge.

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Xobor Forum erstellen