Image and video hosting by TinyPic

port ruling "puts an end to my dreams of being a top player," the 27-year-old Troicki said in a statement. "I worked my entire l

in
Über uns
15.09.2018 12:39
von dasg234 • 3.635 Beiträge

ST. PETERSBURG, Fla. -- The Boston Red Sox lost in 11 innings on Wednesday night to the Tampa Bay Rays, but as they wrap up a four-game series Thursday afternoon, the bigger loss could be rookie outfielder Andrew Benintendi.Benintendi sprained his left knee while running the bases in the seventh inning. He was between second and third when a ground ball was hit to Red Sox shortstop Matt Duffy, who turned and tagged Benintendi. He took one step and landed awkwardly on his leg. He will undergo an MRI on Thursday to determine the severity of the injury.You never like to see a player come off, but he certainly has grabbed the attention of the sport. Hes been embraced by the rest of this club, Red Sox manager John Farrell said. Were just going to make sure we get all the appropriate information on any further injury or the extent of it tomorrow morning.Benintendi, 22, has made a splash in his first month in the majors since being recalled Aug. 2, only 14 months after he was drafted. He is hitting .324 with 10 RBI in 68 at-bats, providing production from the No. 9 slot in the batting order.The injury puts a damper on what had been a strong run for Boston, winning 10 of 12 games before Wednesdays loss to move into a tie for first in the American League East with Toronto.Tampa Bay starter, RHP Jake Odorizzi, has the best ERA in the American League since the All-Star break, going 5-0 with a 1.64 ERA. After getting just three wins in his first 19 starts of the season and leading the majors in no-decisions, he now has five wins in his last seven starts.Odorizzi has pitched well against Boston at Tropicana Field, with a 0.92 career ERA there in 19 2/3 innings. This year, he has faced the Red Sox twice and has a 9.00 ERA. For his career, hes 2/3 with a 4.36 ERA in 10 starts against Boston.Its a quick turnaround for the Rays, who used five relievers in Wednesdays 11-inning win, but they have the momentum of an unlikely walk-off win on a fielding error.Our bullpen was outstanding -- thats two nights in a row where our bullpens done a really nice job coming in and keeping it right there, giving us every opportunity to win a ballgame, said manager Kevin Cash, who recalled RHP Tyler Sturdevant from Triple-A Durham to help the bullpen after the game.Thursdays Red Sox starter Drew Pomeranz has won his last two starts but is just 2-2 with a 4.23 ERA in seven starts since being acquired from the San Diego Padres last month.Pomeranz has gotten into a groove of late -- in his last four starts, he has allowed a total of six runs for a 2.25 ERA. His biggest problem since joining the Red Sox has been home runs -- he has given up eight in his seven starts, at least one in each outing, after allowing eight total in 17 starts with the Padres. Air Max 98 For Sale . The Cincinnati Reds remain perfect with their speedy rookie outfielder in the starting lineup. Air Max 98 Buy Online .ca looks back at the stories and moments that made the year memorable. http://www.wholesaleairmax98.com/ . "I wrote 36 on my sheet at the beginning of the game," the Cincinnati coach said, referring the yard line the ball would need to be snapped from. Wholesale Air Max 98 Cheap . Shot outdoors against the stunning backdrop of Banff, Alta., the networks 30-minute original production airs tonight at 8pm et/5pm pt on TSN2. The four All-Star teams will play for $100,000 in prize money during TSNs annual skins game, airing live this weekend on TSN from The Fenlands Banff Recreation Centre. Air Max 98 Wholesale . The Court of Arbitration for Sport ruling "puts an end to my dreams of being a top player," the 27-year-old Troicki said in a statement. "I worked my entire life for it, and it has been taken away from me in one afternoon by a doctor I didnt know," said Troicki, whose ranking peaked at No. PHILADELPHIA FLYERSLAST SEASON: 41-27-14, 96 points. Fifth in Metropolitan Division. Lost to Washington Capitals in first round.COACH: Dave Hakstol (41-27-14, second NHL season)ADDED: F Dale Weise, C Boyd Gordon.LOST: D Evgeny Medvedev; F Ryan White, F R.J. Umberger.PLAYER TO WATCH: Shayne Gostisbehere. The defenseman burst onto the scene as a rookie with 17 goals and 46 points in just 64 games. With his Ghost nickname, he became an instant fan favorite and is one of the core players the Flyers will build around. He has to prove hes no one-season wonder and his bodyy can hold up for all 82 games.ddddddddddddOUTLOOK: The Flyers are celebrating their golden anniversary with a bang. There are tributes and alumni games planned and few teams showcase their history quite like the Flyers. But its been 40 years since the Flyers last won a Stanley Cup and that number should grow by one this year. The Flyers should make the playoffs as a wild-card entry, but winning a series would make this season a success. Cheap NFL Gear Cheap Jerseys Store Cheap Jerseys Online Cheap Stitched Jerseys NFL Jerseys From China China NFL Hoodies Youth NFL Jerseys Wholesale Cheap NFL Womens Jerseys Camo China NFL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys 2019 Stitched Jerseys Cheap Jerseys From China Wholesale Jerseys 2020 Wholesale Authentic Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Outlet ' ' '

nach oben springen

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: maradiliko
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 9574 Themen und 9597 Beiträge.

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Xobor Forum erstellen