Image and video hosting by TinyPic

l=http://www.wholesalecheapchinajerseys.net/]Cheap NFL Womens Jerseys[/url] [url=http://www.cheapjerseyswholesalediscount.com/]C

in
Über uns
15.09.2018 12:39
von dasg234 • 3.635 Beiträge

SUNRISE, Fla. -- The Florida Panthers all took the ice for warmups wearing No. 16 jerseys with Fernandez on the back, a tribute to late Miami Marlins ace Jose Fernandez.How fitting, then, that the Panthers real No. 16 got the game-winner in overtime.Aleksander Barkov scored 2:48 into the extra session, and the Panthers topped the New Jersey Devils 2-1 on Thursday night in the season opener for both teams.You can tell that somethings been going on, Panthers defenseman Michael Matheson said, especially now that No. 16 gets the overtime winner.Matheson set up the winner, knocking New Jerseys Damon Severson off the puck behind the net, then spinning and finding Barkov alone in the right circle. Barkov one-timed the puck past Cory Schneider, and the Panthers spilled onto the ice in celebration.He was my favorite baseball player, Barkov said of Fernandez, who was killed in a boating accident last month. I dont really watch baseball, but I knew him, I knew he was playing in Miami and it was a big loss for all of South Florida and for all of America.Roberto Luongo stopped 23 shots for Florida, the last two of those coming in the final 2 minutes of regulation. Schneider stopped 32 shots for the Devils, including all 16 he faced in the third period.They came at us pretty hard in the third but we got a point, Schneider said. A couple breakdowns in the overtime and they put it in.P.A. Parenteau, claimed off waivers from the New York Islanders earlier this week, scored for the Devils. Jonathan Marchessault got the scoring for the night started for Florida.And without Luongos heroics late, Panthers fans wouldnt have gone home happy.He stopped Taylor Halls one-timer from the low slot as a mass of bodies swarmed his crease, then got his glove out just far enough to grab Andy Greenes slap shot from the left point with 29.9 seconds remaining.Florida controlled play in the OT, and got its first home overtime win since March 30, 2013 -- also against New Jersey.Thats my fault there, Severson said of the final play against Matheson. I got the puck in the corner, won the battle, and I tried to go behind the net. I heard reverse. I knew we had tired guys out there and I didnt want to just throw it away. I ended up tripping up on the skate and there was a back-door play there. Tough play to end the game.The Devils went to the Stanley Cup final in 2012 and havent seen the postseason since, in a rebuilding place where Florida seemed to be perpetually stuck until the last couple seasons. The Panthers won the Atlantic Division last season and -- even without injured forwards Nick Bjugstad and Jonathan Huberdeau to start the season -- think they have enough to contend for a title.We start a new era of the Florida Panthers this year, Panthers owner Vincent Viola said before the game. Youll see new uniforms on the team, youre going to see a whole bunch of new faces on the ice ... and theres only one purpose and one mission -- to win the Stanley Cup.The first two goals of the night bounced off Devils skaters.Florida opened the scoring midway through the first when Marchessaults shot was saved by Schneider, who actually knocked the puck into defenseman Ben Lovejoy and watched it ricochet into the net. New Jersey tied it in the final minute of the period, when Yohann Auvitus shot from the right point was deflected by a leaping Parenteau.That was it, until Barkovs dramatic winner.Unbelievable, Panthers coach Gerard Gallant said.Game notes The Panthers presented a $35,000 check to Fernandezs foundation in a pregame ceremony. ... It was Jaromir Jagrs 23rd NHL opening night. His teams are now 16-5-2 in those, with 11 wins in the last 12. ... Devils center Travis Zajac played in his 700th regular-season game. ... The Panthers Atlantic title banner from last season hangs from the rafters on the same end of the rink as their bench.UP NEXTDevils: Visit Tampa Bay on Saturday.Panthers: Host Detroit on Saturday. Wholesale Seattle Seahawks Jerseys . -- When the Florida Panthers fell behind by two goals in the first period to the top team in the NHL, it appeared they were on their way to yet another loss. NFL Jerseys Cheap Shop . The Oilers come in having lost five in a row (0-4-1) and 16 of their last 20 games, dropping a 2-1 decision to the Vancouver Canucks on Tuesday. http://www.nfljerseysauthenticcheap.com/ .7 million, one-year contract, a raise of $2.2 million. Wieters had asked for $8.75 million and the Orioles had offered $6. Wholesale Pittsburgh Steelers Jerseys . Irving scored 23 points, Tristan Thompson had 20 points and 10 rebounds and the Cavaliers beat the Denver Nuggets 117-109 on Friday night. Wholesale Los Angeles Chargers Jerseys . LUCIE, Fla. Matthew Spiranovic admits Japans suffocating defensive style took the Socceroos by surprise in Tuesday nights 1-1 World Cup qualifier draw in Melbourne.Known for their attacking flair through the likes of midfield superstars Keisuke Honda and Shinji Kagawa, Japan were happy to keep numbers behind the ball to stave off a Socceroos comeback after taking an early lead.The tourists took the lead just five minutes into the game at Etihad Stadium and held it until the 53rd minute when a clumsy penalty gifted Australia an equaliser through captain Mile Jedinak.From there, the Blue Samurai rarely ventured forward with intent, focusing instead on preventing another goal.They scored the goal and were happy just to drop 10 players behind the ball, Spiranovic said.Knowing Japan in the past and the players that they have, I didnt expect it to be that extreme, to be honest.With the players theyve got - the Hondas and Kagawas and these guys in the midfield - I dont think they would like to be just basically retreating behind the ball andd chasing it.dddddddddddd.But its normal away from home, they scored the goal and they were happy to do that.The Socceroos lacked aggression in a poor first half and Spiranovic said their slow start allowed Japan to gain the upper hand.I think in the last two games, weve sort of put ourselves on the back foot with the early goals weve conceded and weve had to fight our way back into the game twice, Spiranovic said.It would be nice to start off in a better way and even score the first goal and see what teams want to do then, because I think it would be hard for them to react against us if we do go that goal up.Japans defensive work earned praise from coach Vahid Halilhodzic, who said his side had deserved to win.We let the opponent have the ball because we knew that we would have the chance to score, Halilhodzic said..The opponent couldnt create chances. We were good, organised, with discipline. Cheap NFL Gear Cheap Jerseys Store Cheap Jerseys Online Cheap Stitched Jerseys NFL Jerseys From China China NFL Hoodies Youth NFL Jerseys Wholesale Cheap NFL Womens Jerseys Camo China NFL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys 2019 Stitched Jerseys Cheap Jerseys From China Wholesale Jerseys 2020 Wholesale Authentic Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Outlet ' ' '

nach oben springen

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: maradiliko
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 9574 Themen und 9597 Beiträge.

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Xobor Forum erstellen