Image and video hosting by TinyPic

r off but I am still looking for that second GS win.Shiffrin praised her Swiss rival for holding herself together.She is like th

in
Über uns
16.09.2018 10:04
von dasg234 • 3.635 Beiträge

TAMPA, Fla. -- The Tampa Bay Buccaneers are accustomed to weather delaysAnd, if the past two weeks are an indication, opposing teams better be prepared to deal with them, too, when they visit Raymond James Stadium.Play was suspended in the fourth quarter of a Bucs game because of inclement weather for the second straight week Sunday, when fans were ordered to leave their seats and seek cover in stadium concourses.The Denver Broncos had to wait 86 minutes to close out the final 6:33 of a dominating 27-7 victory that kept the defending Super Bowl champions unbeaten.The previous Sunday, the Los Angeles Rams held on for a 37-32 win after the two-minute warning turned into a 69-minute delay due to a severe thunderstorm punctuated by lightning.A crazy situation. You dont practice it as a coach, Denvers Gary Kubiak said.Our coaches and our players handled it like a mature group. We stayed focused. ... My biggest concern for both teams was just player safety, the Broncos coach added, You sit around for an hour, 25 minutes and come back out there, but it looks like both teams got out healthy. Thats the most important thing.While fans were urged to stay in the stadium and not flee to the parking lots, players hustled to the locker rooms. Once the weather cleared, the teams were told when to return to the field and given 15 minutes to warm up.Thunder could be heard in the distance when the game resumed in heavy rain. Most of the announced crowd of 60,375 did not return to their seats for the conclusion of the game.Unlike the previous week, when the Bucs anticipated getting the ball coming out the two-minute warning and used the delay to plot strategy to try to overcome a five-point deficit against the Rams, Sundays game pretty much was decided by the time play was suspended.To be honest, I didnt say a word, Bucs linebacker Kwon Alexander said of what was said in the Tampa Bay locker room during the delay. I was just focused, just trying to get back out there and make a play for our offense to get some points on the board. We really didnt say (anything), everybody was just thinking and being focused. (A game) never feels over to me. I never give up on anything.The Bucs routinely have to juggle practice times and schedules because of severe weather on Floridas Gulf Coast. There have been delays during preseason and regular season games in the past, though none that stopped play during the closing minutes of fourth quarters in consecutive weeks.---AP NFL website: www.pro32.ap.org and http://twitter.com/AP-NFL Nike Air Max 90 China . LOUIS -- Lance Lynn was one of the more enthusiastic participants as the St. Air Max 90 Wholesale . -- Quarterback Will Finch threw for 252 yards and three touchdowns, and Yannick Harou rushed in two scores as the No. http://www.airmax90wholesale.com/ . Francis told several hundred members of the European Olympic Committees that when sport "is considered only in economic terms and consequently for victory at every cost . Air Max 90 China Wholesale . "It was nerve-wracking, but we pulled through," said Collaros, who threw four touchdown passes to lead the Toronto Argonauts (8-4) to a 33-27 win over the Calgary Stampeders (9-3) in front of 28,781 fans at McMahon Stadium. Air Max 90 Cheap Wholesale .com) - The women will also have a new champion at the Australian Open. SOELDEN, Austria -- Lara Gut got the defense of her overall World Cup title off to a shining start on Saturday.The first womens champion from Switzerland in more than two decades, Gut dominated the season-opening giant slalom on a sun-soaked Rettenbach glacier.On an icy slope under crisp blue skies, Gut held on to her first-run lead to clinch a comfortable win, leading Mikaela Shiffrin by 1.44 seconds for her 19th career victory. The American also finished second here last year after winning the race in 2014.Its a good start, Gut said. Soelden is always a special race. Its very steep, its very difficult. You have to charge and not think too much. I had to fight against my head as I had been thinking too much in the past 24 hours. I dont know why. Usually I just ski and enjoy what I am doing. I am the one who laughs.Gut said she thanked the mens overall champion, Austrias Marcel Hirscher, for giving her some useful advice.Marcel told me yesterday, `You just have to ski. I knew I could be fast but you still have to deliver, she said. Today wasnt my easiest day. It was a fight against myself. What I am going to take with me from today is that I was stronger than my head, I was stronger than that what I was thinking.Gut held a 1.42 lead over Shiffrin after the first leg, and was put under pressure by the Americans near-flawless second run. The Swiss champion lost two-tenths early in her run but her victory never came under threat.The second run was a battle, Gut said.Shiffrin said she could live with coming runner-up for a second straight year after being beaten by Italys Federica Brignone last season.Its a big relief. I can be happy with it but I also know I can be better, Shiffrin said. I really wanted to start off the season strong. Its always better to win but Lara was very strong, just like Federica lasst year.dddddddddddd Today she raised the level. I am not super far off but I am still looking for that second GS win.Shiffrin praised her Swiss rival for holding herself together.She is like the queen of hammering the course and risking and really, really racing. I am getting close to it but I have a lot of respect for her to be able to come through the first race of the season.Marta Bassino of Italy was the only other skier to finish within two seconds of Gut to earn her maiden top-three result. It was the 100th podium in GS by an Italian woman. Only Austria, Switzerland and France have more top-three results.I just tried to ski like in training, Bassino said through an interpreter. This is an amazing result, it means a lot to me.Former world champion Tessa Worley of France placed sixth, 2.88 off the lead, while Eva-Maria Brem of Austria, who took the GS title last season, came 5.14 seconds behind in 26th after two disappointing runs.Petra Vlhova of Slovakia started 55th but posted the fastest second-run time to finish eighth.Several top contenders were sitting out the race. American standout Lindsey Vonn said she will focus more on the speed events downhill and super-G this season, while two-time former overall champion Anna Veith of Austria and 2010 Olympic GS champion Viktoria Rebensburg of Germany were recovering from injuries.Organizers said the race was attended by 14,000 spectators, including the 77-year-old Heinrich Messner. The Austrian won the first ever World Cup race in 1967 -- a slalom in Berchtesgaden, Germany. He was invited to Soelden as part of the 50th anniversary celebrations of the World Cup.A mens giant slalom on the same course is scheduled for Sunday. Cheap NFL Gear Cheap Jerseys Store Cheap Jerseys Online Cheap Stitched Jerseys NFL Jerseys From China China NFL Hoodies Youth NFL Jerseys Wholesale Cheap NFL Womens Jerseys Camo China NFL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys 2019 Stitched Jerseys Cheap Jerseys From China Wholesale Jerseys 2020 Wholesale Authentic Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Outlet ' ' '

nach oben springen

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: maradiliko
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 9574 Themen und 9597 Beiträge.

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Xobor Forum erstellen