Image and video hosting by TinyPic

eapusa.com/]Cheap NFL Jerseys Outlet[/url]

in
Über uns
18.09.2018 12:37
von dasg234 • 3.635 Beiträge

WASHINGTON -- President Barack Obama started Thursday by welcoming the future, meeting with president-elect Donald Trump at the White House for the first time.Obama finished the day by celebrating the past, recognizing the Cavaliers for their 2016 NBA championship over the Warriors.Give it up for the world champion Cleveland Cavaliers! Obama bellowed to a crowd of more than 100 people, including Ohio Gov. John Kasich, on the White Houses South Lawn. Thats right, I said world champion and Cleveland in the same sentence. Thats what were talking about when we talk about hope and change.It was the first of many jokes the exiting president cracked in what was his eighth and final ceremony with the reigning NBA champion, becoming the first commander-in-chief to do so in every year of his presidency since Ronald Reagan.The levity was welcome for a Cavs group reeling as the election unfolded earlier in the week, namely LeBron James, who was one of Democratic nominee Hillary Clintons most vocal supporters.Before marveling at James skills, Obama roasted the four-time MVP for his cryptic tweets during the 2015-16 season that set off a firestorm of speculation in the media. Obama also playfully jabbed at Richard Jefferson and Dahntay Jones for their old age,?Iman Shumpert for his old flat-top hairdo, Kevin Love for his surprising defense on Warriors star Stephen Curry in Game 7 of the Finals, and, of course, Obama said he want[ed] to give a special thanks to J.R. Smiths shirt for showing up.Love presented the president with a black-sleeved alternative Cavs jersey with Obama and the No. 16 stitched on its back. Obama had a quip ready yet again, alluding to how James ripped the sleeves open on his black jersey the first time Cleveland wore those uniforms.These sleeves get tight, Obama said. Can I tear these out? Can I rip them?Before all of the fun outside, the Cavs were given a private tour of the White House and spent time with Obama and First Lady Michelle Obama.The days been amazing, Cavs coach Tyronn Lue said. I mean, it ranks right up with winning a championship for me. Get a chance to come to the White House, meet the President of the United States, meet the First Lady. Having our team here, whole organization. I mean, this is a great moment and Im very honored, very humbled by the whole day.The Cavs also met with Attorney General Loretta Lynch and senior adviser Valerie Jarrett in the Roosevelt Room to brainstorm ways in which law enforcement can strengthen its relationship within local communities.I know in the community policing discussion, it was something where the White House side was really impressed with what our guys had to contribute, Cavs general manager David Griffin said. Weve got (a) really thoughtful, socially aware group of guys that really have deep-seeded feelings about all of this, so its fun to be able to be here with them. You learn something from our group every day, which is special.Griffin said constructive dialogue was consistent with the personality of his team. After some NBA teams were following San Francisco 49ers quarterback Colin Kaepernicks lead and organizing demonstrations during the national anthem to protest how minorities are being treated in the United States, the Cavs sought to figure out ways in which they could enact social change rather than just bring attention to injustice.Griffin expects a similar response in dealing with some peoples disappointment in Clintons defeat.I mean, the reason were here today is that we proved we deal with adversity really well, the GM said, referring to the Cavs comeback from a 3-1 deficit in the Finals to beat a Warriors team that won a record 73 games in the regular season. And I think our nation does the same thing really well. ... You have a right to place your vote and to cast your vote and state your opinions. And once that happens, we have to come together and we have to find a way to fight through that adversity. And I know our players know how to do that. I think its when our country is at its best as well, so I think everyone will get in line and do that.While the Cavs ventured all over the White House grounds, at one point greeting a group of military veterans at the outdoor basketball court, they did not cross paths with president-elect Trump, according to Griffin. In fact, Trump did not come up in any discussions between the team and Obama, or with Lynch and Jarrett.Zero (Trump talk), one Cavs player told ESPN.com.On Wednesday, Jefferson joked via Snapchat that the annual tradition of the NBA champion visiting the White House would cease to exist because of the leagues distaste for Trump, writing, Words cannot express the honor I feel being the last team to visit the White House tomorrow.However, Lue said if the Cavs were to win back-to-back titles -- as Kasich predicted earlier Thursday -- they would gladly return for another ceremony under Trump.We have a long season to play, and if we were able to win, I would love to come back, Lue said. So lets hope we win and well see.Despite the charged atmosphere -- there were snipers on the roof of the White House and packs of protesters along Pennsylvania Avenue all afternoon -- the day had a cool, comfortable feel for the Cavs, which was reflective of the Obama administration as a whole. Players posed for photos on their cell phones as they stood on the dais, while Obama and Vice President Joe Biden acknowledged them and even snapped selfies with the first lady.Obama dubbed James one of the great players of all time, but the president also represented perhaps the greatest player of all time, Michael Jordan, and his beloved Chicago Bulls.By knocking off the Warriors, the [Cavs] cemented the 1996 Bulls as the greatest team of all time, Obama said. So your president thanks you for that. Buy Ultra Boost . Michell Burger, a woman who lives on an estate next to Pistorius gated community, said she and her husband were awoken by the screams in the pre-dawn hours of Feb. 14 last year, when Pistorius killed Reeva Steenkamp by shooting four times through a door in his bathroom. Adidas Ultra Boosts For Sale . There are some early surprises in the race for the Hart Trophy, but two of the contenders are the leagues biggest stars over the past decade. There are many more players in contention for the awards than just the three that Ive named, and a good or bad week can easily alter the landscape, but through the first 20 or so games of the NHL season, this is how the awards races look to me. http://www.cheapultraboostsaleus.com/ . Robinson finished with 17 points, all but two in the second half, and Lawson had 14 after halftime and finished with a game-high 11 assists as the Nuggets handed Dallas its first home loss in eight games this season. J.J. Hickson led Denver with 22, and Kenneth Faried added 10 points and 10 rebounds. Cheap Ultra Boost . Catch all the action on TSN2 at 11pm et/8pm pt. The nine-time Big 12 champion Jayhawks are positioning themselves for another title, as they have run out to a flawless 6-0 mark in conference play thus far. Ultra Boost Sale . The news was first reported on Gonzalezs Twitter account and confirmed by the Rockies. Gonzalez has a six-week window before position players have their first workout at spring training in Arizona. MONZA, Italy -- On top of the podium after winning the Italian Grand Prix, Nico Rosberg grabbed the microphone and launched into Italys theme song from its 2006 World Cup soccer victory, encouraging the fans below to sing along to the White Stripes anthem.Oh, oh-OH-oh oh OHH OHH.Talk about playing to the crowd.This race is unbelievable, Rosberg said before his rendition of Seven Nation Army.I feel that part of me is Italian in a way, because I have a lot of friends here and I grew up with the culture.The crowd in Monza is known for invading the track at the checkered flag and after 11 years in Formula One -- and many more as the son of F1 champion Keke Rosberg -- the multi-national Mercedes driver wanted to thoroughly enjoy his first victory at the Temple of Speed.Youre the best in the world, Rosberg told the crowd in Italian after the singalong. Thank you.Rosberg also proved best Sunday, winning virtually unchallenged after teammate Lewis Hamilton wasted pole position with a poor start.Hamilton got off the line at the same time as the other cars but immediately fell behind, dropping to sixth before the first corner.Rosberg, who started second, took the early lead and cruised to his seventh win of the season, second straight this year and first of his career at Monza, which has hosted more Formula One racing than any other track.It was all down to the start, Rosberg said. I had an awesome start and that made the win. So it was all there.Rosberg also cut Hamiltons championship lead to two points with seven races remaining.The race is on with Lewis, Rosberg said. Its always going to be a great battle and I look forward to whats to come.Hamilton climbed his way back to finish second.Its hard to overtake here, Hamilton said. Thats the best I could do with such a loss at the start.Hamilton attributed his problem at the start to an inconsistent clutch.My procedure was done just as I was supposed to, Hamilton said. We just had an over-production of torque and the wheels were spinning from the get-go.Ferraris Sebastian Vettel and Kimi Raikkonen crossed third and fourth, respectively.Rosberg celebrated with a series of fist pumps when he got out of his car, playfully jabbing at a TV camera. Then he juumped into a group of his team members who hoisted him into the air.ddddddddddddAlready fastest in qualifying, Mercedes single pit-stop strategy proved better than Ferraris two-stop plan.It was the 21st win of Rosbergs career.After his disastrous start, Hamilton quickly charged up the field, passing Daniel Ricciardos Red Bull and overtaking Valtteri Bottas Williams on the main straight.Hamilton then went ahead of the Ferraris after their second pit stops,Pushing hard to catch Rosberg in the final laps, Hamiltons wheels locked up at the first chicane and he bounced across the speed bumps, costing him more than a second.Rosbergs winning margin over Hamilton was 15 seconds, with Vettel 20 seconds behind and Raikkonen 27 seconds back.I think we had good pace but it was sort of expected that they would be quicker than us in race pace, said Vettel, who got the loudest cheers on the podium. At the end the answer was really clear.Ricciardo finished fifth and Bottas crossed sixth.Max Verstappen, Sergio Perez, Felipe Massa and Nico Hulkenberg rounded out the top 10.On a hazy late summer day, red-clad Ferrari fans lined the entire track, with banners dedicated to current and former drivers.Michael, All our thoughts for you and your family, read one banner dedicated to seven-time F1 champion Michael Schumacher, who remains in secluded recovery from serious head injuries he suffered in a skiing accident in December 2013.You cannot describe the passion, you can only live it, read another banner.During the singing of the national anthem, fighter jets flew over the main straight, coloring the sky in the green, white and red of the Italian flag.Soon after the start, Jolyon Palmer in a Renault and Felipe Nasr in a Sauber made contact, sending both cars back to the pits with damage. Palmer retired, while Nasr came back out briefly to serve a 10-second penalty for causing the accident.Daniil Kyvats Toro Rosso and Pascal Wehrleins Manor also ran into trouble and retired midway through the race.Next up is the Singapore GP in two weeks.---Andrew Dampf on Twitter: www.twitter.com/asdampf Wholesale NFL Gear Wholesale Authentic Jerseys Cheap Jerseys Free Shipping Cheap Jerseys Throwback NFL Jerseys China Wholesale Jerseys From China Cheap NFL Jerseys Authentic Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale Authentic Jerseys Cheap Jerseys Wholesale Cheap NFL Jerseys Outlet Youth NFL Jerseys Wholesale Wholesale NFL Womens Jerseys Cheap NFL Autographed Jerseys NFL T-shirts From China ' ' '

nach oben springen

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: maradiliko
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 9574 Themen und 9597 Beiträge.

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Xobor Forum erstellen