Image and video hosting by TinyPic

eralded prospect Mizuki Inoue (12-

in
Über uns
18.09.2018 12:37
von dasg234 • 3.635 Beiträge

?College football is in full swing, and its never too early to start predicting the 2016 Heisman Trophy winner.?Will one of these hopefuls take home the hardware? Or will a dark horse steal the show? Let us know what you think: Mens Adidas Ultra Boost 2018 . Jim Rutherford, President and General Manager of the Carolina Hurricanes, announced Wednesday that the team would assign Swedish forward Elias Lindholm to his nations team for the upcoming tournament. Black Adidas Ultra Boost 4.0 . -- Patrick Reed got an early start in golf. http://www.cheapultraboostshop.com/ . Speaking Thursday on TSN 1050 Thursday, the Leafs GM also touched on the questions surrounding the teams leadership and the struggles of his big-name free-agent signing. “Its not from lack of effort from the coaching staff. Wholesale Adidas Ultra Boost 2018 . With their top three point guards and Kobe Bryant all sidelined by injury, the Lakers signed Marshall out of the D-League on Friday before their home game against Minnesota. Adidas Ultra Boost Outlet Online . -- Playing time has been limited for Maxim Tissot this season, so the Montreal Impact defender made the most of his first scoring opportunity on Saturday. Mexico has been an implicit priority for the UFC in recent years. With its appetite for boxing unquestioned, theres a presumption that mixed martial arts will prove equally as pleasing to the palate.Former heavyweight champ Cain Velasquez (14-2), a Mexican-American, was trotted on media tours during and since his title reign. Flashy featherweight Yair Rodriguez (9-1), a 24-year-old born in Chihuahua, made his first two walks to the Octagon on Mexico-based pay-per-views.Joining that movement is strawweight Alexa Grasso (8-0), who will make her UFC debut when she opens the main card of UFC Fight Night: Dos Anjos vs. Ferguson in Mexico City on Saturday.I feel proud of that, because Ive been training all my life here in Mexico, said Grasso, 23, a native of Guadalajara. I just want to show everybody that here we have all the resources.I couldnt imagine doing this in another country. Its going to be amazing. I feel all the good vibes of the people.Standing across from her will be veteran Heather Jo Clark (7-5), who has split two career UFC fights. The loss came to undefeated strawweight title challenger Karolina Kowalkiewicz (10-0).Clark, 36, is a Brazilian jiu-jitsu purple belt, but she didnt win her first pro fight until after turning 30.Grasso, conversely, began training under her uncle, a former pro boxer, in her early teens. That progressed into taking classes at his gym, which evolved into participating in -- and winning -- MMA tournaments. She made her pro debut at age 19, winning by knockout in 15 seconds. Her next pro fight five months later was also a knockout win. This time, she needed 12 seconds. Her last three bouts, all under the Invicta banner, each earned a postfight bonus.Everybody is expecting me to win. I expect it, too, said Grasso, nearly a 5-to-1 favorite Saturday. I know shes bigger than me. I know she has more experience than me. Shes a veteran. Shes really well-rounded. I have to be really careful in everry area, because shes really dangerous.dddddddddddd.For Grasso, theres a freedom in even being able to compete. Torn shoulder tendons required surgery, and then a broken metacarpal kept her out of the cage for nearly 18 months from early 2015 until this summer. She had three fights canceled in Invicta, one of which was a title shot, but bookending that gap were decisive wins over heralded prospect Mizuki Inoue (12-4) and Jackson-Wink MMA disciple Jodie Esquibel (5-2).No one likes to be hurt and be unable to do what you like the most, Grasso said. Every fighter and every career athlete has these things happen. All of the injuries were at a perfect time and moment that made me mature as a fighter and as a person.Soft-spoken with violent hands, Grasso has the tools, if healthy, to be capable of carrying the flag of Mexican mixed martial arts. She seamlessly combines a tight jab with an array of kicks and knees, showing patience beyond her years to pick apart opponents.While tactful and calculated, she shows a willingness to engage and undeniable toughness that demands attention. For most casual fans -- or those who dont subscribe to Fight Pass -- Saturday will be an introduction to Grasso. For Mexican fans, it may feel like an overdue return.All four of her Invicta appearances came stateside, meaning this marks Grassos first fight in her home country since 2014. But for hard-core fans and especially locals, anticipation is mounting for the UFC debut of one of the most promising prospects in the division.I was really wishing and praying I could be in the UFC in Mexico, she said. But that was just a dream. It was unbelievable, because I wished it a lot and prayed over it, and then it was true.It think will be really emotional. Its the dream of every fighter. Im just going to enjoy it as much as I can. Wholesale NFL Gear Wholesale Authentic Jerseys Cheap Jerseys Free Shipping Cheap Jerseys Throwback NFL Jerseys China Wholesale Jerseys From China Cheap NFL Jerseys Authentic Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale Authentic Jerseys Cheap Jerseys Wholesale Cheap NFL Jerseys Outlet Youth NFL Jerseys Wholesale Wholesale NFL Womens Jerseys Cheap NFL Autographed Jerseys NFL T-shirts From China ' ' '

nach oben springen

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: maradiliko
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 9574 Themen und 9597 Beiträge.

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Xobor Forum erstellen