Image and video hosting by TinyPic

l] [url=http://www.authenticcheapnfljers

in
Über uns
19.09.2018 14:08
von dasg234 • 3.635 Beiträge

Sam Burgess has jumped to James Grahams defence, urging the NRL match review committee not to ban his England Test teammate for his alleged kick.Tempers threatened to boil over when Burgess and Graham came together in an ugly-looking incident in the Rabbitohs 28-10 win over Canterbury at ANZ Stadium on Friday.After Burgess collected the Bulldogs skipper in the ribs with a prowler tackle, Graham struck out with his leg in anger and the two had a heated confrontation.Graham has a nervous wait on his hands after he was put on report, despite not making contact with his good mate.Burgess said he didnt want to see Graham miss his sides week one final, against Penrith, next week and would be happy if no action was taken.It didnt get me, Burgess said.I dont want to see him miss any games.Look, its a battle out there and were both competitive blokes and its going to boil over.There was nothing in it. If anything I could have just got up and got on with it.Graham declined to comment on the incident or Burgess shot that seemed to raise his ire.Obviously its on report. But I dont know, guess well wait and see. I dont think any contact was made, Graham said.Obviously its not ideal.Bulldogs coach Des Hasler said a concerning act notice would be sufficient punishment and warning for his charge.Burgess defended his tackle which sparked the pair coming together after came in late and hit Graham as he was being held upright in the tackle.The incident was similar to the one which saw Gold Coast prop Ryan James break Penrith forward Reagan Campbell-Gillards back last week.Its a legal tackle, its a physical game, theres going to be contact in this sport. I dont think theres too much to complain about, were all on the receiving end of it sometimes, Burgess said.James is good at getting people as well. We played each other in round 25 in 2014 and he broke my rib with one of those plays.Lets get on with it.Bulldogs and NSW forward David Klemmer will also be nervously awaiting the match review committee charge sheet after he appeared to shoulder charge an opponent late in the match but was not put on report. nfl jerseys china . -- The proud fathers huddled near the Dallas Stars dressing room, smiling, laughing and telling stories while wearing replica green sweaters of their sons team. cheap nfl jerseys authentic . PAUL, Minn. http://www.cheapnfljerseyschinaface.com/ . The 28-year-old from Calgary matched his career best after missing just one shot in his two rounds of shooting in the mens 10-kilometre sprint competition. Smith finished in 23 minutes 15. cheap nfl jerseys china . The visitors took a deserved lead in the 16th minute with midfielder Yohan Cabaye curling the ball beyond Adrian from inside the penalty area. cheap jerseys paypal . -- Washington Redskins tight end Fred Davis was charged Thursday with driving while intoxicated, a day after he was suspended for an NFL substance-abuse policy violation. BALTIMORE -- The Baltimore Orioles attempt to bounce from being swept in a crucial four-game series when the Arizona Diamondbacks come to town for a three-game set starting Friday.Boston rolled over Baltimore (82-71) in four straight including a 5-3 verdict Thursday, all but ending the Orioles chances at winning the American League East.They sit seven games behind the Red Sox -- and in third place with nine games left.Baltimore fell one-half game behind Detroit for the final wild-card spot after Detroit swept a doublehead from Minnesota on Thursday. The Orioles are 1 1/2 games behind Toronto, which leads the wild-card race.Yovani Gallardo (5-8, 5.77 ERA) starts Friday for the Orioles, and hes struggled throughout the season. His last start came Sept. 15, when the right-hander lasted 3 1/3 innings and allowed six runs on seven hits in a 7-6 loss to Tampa Bay.Hes won once in his last 14 starts, but sports a 7-2 career record versus the D-backs.Arizona (64-88) starts Shelby Miller (2-12 6.90), whos never pitched versus Baltimore. Hes lost six straight decisions and hasnt won since June 20 while spending most of July and all of August in the minors.Baltimore came into an 11-game homestand with a 45-25 record at Camden Yards but dropped six of the first eight games.Manager Buck Showalter said the Orioles need to get going again, and hes got faith they can do it.When you are down they are going to step on you and when youre up you are going to ride the flow as much as you can, Showalter said.dddddddddddd Its all about riding the good times and shortening up the bad times as much as you can and we are going to try to shorten this one up starting tomorrow.Baltimore first needs to start hitting again. Boston starters shut down the Orioles throughout the four-game series, holding them to eight runs after Baltimore recently took two of three from the Red Sox at Fenway Park.The Orioles made it clear that they must forget about this series as quickly as possible.This series is over, closer Zach Britton said. Its disappointing. It would have been a nice ... to at least stay close for the division. The whole thing is just come back and be better tomorrow. If were better tomorrow and win that one, then we can try to be better the next day.The D-backs already have been eliminated from the playoff race, but are playing hard.Paul Goldschmidt (.298, 23 home runs, 90 RBI) hit two homers in the last game, a 3-2 victory over the Padres on Wednesday, and said he felt good after getting Monday off. But he wanted to be ready to go when returning to the lineup.Youre always looking to take rest when you get it, and when (manager) Chip (Hale) puts me in the lineup ... just try to be ready to go and do my job, Goldschmidt said on MLB.com. Cheap Stitched Jerseys China NFL Jerseys White Wholesale NFL Autographed Jerseys Jerseys From China Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale China Jerseys Wholesale Cheap Nike NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys Youth NFL Jerseys Cheap Wholesale NFL Gear Youth NFL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale Wholesale Nike NFL Jerseys Wholesale Nike NFL Jerseys ' ' '

nach oben springen

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: maradiliko
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 9574 Themen und 9597 Beiträge.

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Xobor Forum erstellen