Image and video hosting by TinyPic

ysforsale.com/]Wholesale NFL Camo Jerseys[/url]

in
Über uns
24.09.2018 11:00
von dasg234 • 3.635 Beiträge

BATON ROUGE, La. -- Calling it best for my future, Leonard Fournette announced Friday that he will not play in LSUs bowl game against Louisville, ending his college football career.Fournette initially thanked LSU coach Ed Orgeron for his decision for not letting me play in the bowl so that his injured ankle could continue healing, but the star running back eventually clarified that the decision was mutual.Me and Coach O came to the decision, Fournette said. We really thought it was best for me.Fournette, the No. 1 prospect on ESPN analyst Todd McShays board for the 2017 NFL draft, previously had announced that he would enter the draft after the season ended.LSU will play Louisville in the Buffalo Wild Wings Citrus Bowl on Dec. 31.This will be the fifth game this season that Fournette, a junior, has missed. He has been hampered by a lingering ankle injury -- a high- and low-ankle sprain, plus a bone bruise -- that he initially suffered in an August scrimmage.He managed to rush for 843 yards and eight touchdowns in seven games, but rarely looked like the Heisman Trophy candidate who ran for a school-record 1,953 yards a season ago.Im not a quitter at all, said Fournette, who earned second-team All-SEC honors despite missing half the season. I tried to play through the injury as best as I could. So it was hard knowing that the hard work that I put in didnt build up to the season.Fournette said the ankle is now 85 to 90 percent healthy after sitting out since the Tigers Nov. 19 loss to Florida.Its getting better, Fournette said. Over time that we had break, I was just going to rehab, going to see the doctors and stuff, so its getting better.The New Orleans native called it a hurtful feeling that he was unable to play a full season and contend for a national championship in his final season at his home-state school.But Orgeron pointed to the impact Fournette had on the LSU program. He singled out Fournettes 228-yard, three-touchdown game against Auburn last season, and a 284-yard effort on just 16 carries against Ole Miss this fall.We are grateful for all the years Leonard gave us, all the great memories, all the great games, Orgeron said. One of the most dominating performances Ive ever seen as a coach [was] against Auburn, and against Ole Miss this year. But more than that, Leonards on track to graduate in May.Leonard was a great teammate. Every day he came to work. He was a joy to coach. Players love him. Little kids across the country emulate him, want to be like him. We know this is a tough decision for Leonard, but he has a bright future ahead of himself. The Tiger family wishes him the best. He will always be an LSU Tiger. Matt Davidson Jersey . -- Charline Labonte couldnt have asked for a better homecoming. Carlos Rodon Jersey . Already owning gold from competition in Vancouver in 2010, Loch posted a combined four-run time of 3:27.526. That included a track-record third run of 51. http://www.whitesoxteamshop.com/White-Sox-Lucas-Giolito-Kids-Jersey/ . Bryant, who signed a five-year, $34 million contract as a free agent with Cleveland in March, reported symptoms on Monday morning, a team spokesman said. Bruce Rondon Jersey . LOUIS -- Alexander Steen scored a power-play goal with 59. Tim Anderson Jersey . Now tied for second in the league in shootout goals, the 24-year-old likes to see what the opposing goaltender has in store before he ultimately lands on a move. Renault team boss Federeic Vasseur doubts 2017s regulation changes will lead to a wholesale reshuffle of the pecking order as some have predicted.Next years cars are set to be faster and wider, with Pirelli currently testing a thicker set of tyres for the season. Previous regulation changes have served to shake up the order, such as in 2009 or 2014, but Vasseur says there are no guarantees that will be the case next season.It wont totally reshuffle the cards, he said. Contrary to what you might think, I am not sure the new regulations will be such a big advantage for Renault because I think they will favour well-oiled structures with reactive staff, while we are still in the process of re-building the team.What can happen though is that teams fighting for positions in this years constructors championship are tempted to still allocate resources to improve their current chassis and find an extra tenth for the upcoming races.On the other hand, for a team like Mercedes, whose place has been more or less securedd for some time, its easier to shift its attention towards 2017.dddddddddddd So it will not really reshuffle the order, structurally at least.Now, the big difference can come from the range of technical choices and philosophies favoured by the teams. We saw it at the time of Brawn GP [in 2009] when several squads had gone for double diffusers and the others had to catch up. This is where you can have the edge.Renault has struggled on its return to the grid as a manufacturer this year but Vasseur is comfortable with the decisions the team made to focus largely on 2017s changes.We had two choices: we could concentrate on 2016 and spend a lot of energy to progress and play catch up, or we could focus on 2017 very early, knowing there were major regulation changes in the pipeline. I dont know what happened at other teams but we switched to next year very early. Well see how it goes. Cheap Nike NFL Jerseys Cheap Jerseys China Stitched Jerseys China Jerseys Cheap Jerseys Store Youth NFL Jerseys Cheap Wholesale Nike NFL Jerseys Discount NFL Jerseys Wholesale NFL Camo Jerseys Wholesale NFL White Jerseys Wholesale NFL Camo Jerseys White NFL Jerseys Cheap Camo China NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Jerseys NFL China ' ' '

nach oben springen

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: maradiliko
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 9574 Themen und 9597 Beiträge.

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Xobor Forum erstellen