Image and video hosting by TinyPic

shopheat.com/dwyane-wade-heat-jer

in
Über uns
24.09.2018 11:01
von dasg234 • 3.635 Beiträge

SOUTH BEND, Ind. -- Notre Dames extended quarterback battle came to an end on Wednesday, as the No. 18 Fighting Irish named DeShone Kizer their starter, following his six-touchdown performance in part-time duty during the opener.I had a conversation with Coach [Brian] Kelly today, and he decided that this week I was going to get the first snap for sure, and he kind of congratulated me on fighting through the process and encouraged me to maintain the same mindset and just ensured me that I would be the guy on Saturday, Kizer said Wednesday.Asked if the job is fully his, Kizer said: As of now, Im expecting to be the only guy. The conversation was just more to let me know Ill be the guy.Well see how the game goes. Obviously,?Malik [Zaire]?is an amazing athlete, and theres going to come a time where youre definitely?going to see him on the field, I believe. That hasnt really been talked about too much. All I know is that [Kelly] told me to prepare to be the starter on Saturday, and thats what I plan to do.Kizer completed 15 of 24 passes in Sundays season-opening double-overtime loss at Texas, throwing for 215 yards and five touchdowns with no turnovers. Kizer added 77 yards and one more touchdown on 13 carries.Kizer started the opener and led Notre Dame on a touchdown drive at the outset of the game, but Zaire came in on the second series. The two rotated throughout much of the first half, with Zaire starting the third quarter, before Kizer played the rest of the game. Zaire completed 2 of 5 passes for 23 yards during Sundays contest.Kelly had said during camp that both quarterbacks would play in the opener.A redshirt sophomore, Kizer burst onto the national scene last year, replacing an injured Zaire in Week 2, after Zaire suffered a broken right ankle. Kizer went 8-3 as a starter in 2015, completing 63 percent of his passes for 2,884 yards, with 21 touchdowns and 10 interceptions. He added 520 rushing yards last season and 10 rushing touchdowns. Dwyane Wade Jersey . -- Arizona knocked off some quality opponents, rolled over a few overmatched ones and grinded out victories even when things didnt go so well. James Johnson Jersey . Clarke was injured while practicing on the Doha Golf Club range after the pro-am on Tuesday. The Northern Irishman arrived at the course on Wednesday hoping to start, but after hitting a few balls on the practice putting green Clarke advised officials he was not fit to play. http://www.authenticbasketballshopheat.com/goran-dragic-heat-jersey/ . Walcott is available for Saturdays home match against Southampton as Arsenal looks to extend its two-point lead at the top of the Premier League. The Gunners are currently the second highest scorers in the league but Wenger insists Walcott will add something extra to his team. Chris Bosh Jersey . Vaives lawyer Trevor Whiffen claims the former 50-goal man wasnt provided with a copy of the claim beforehand and that he would not have agreed to the allegations made against the NHL had he been asked to review its contents. Josh Richardson Jersey . Its an influence in football and a big part of the game. WACO, Texas -- Baylor quarterback Seth Russell went through concussion protocol Monday, and said he expects to play for the 13th-ranked Bears against TCU this week.Russell started experiencing symptoms Saturday night after the Bears 35-34 loss at Texas . He was eating dinner at the home of his fianc?s grandmother when he started feeling nauseous. He went to a hospital and said a CT scan was clear.After being groggy Sunday, Russell said he felt normal again wheen he woke up with a lot of energy Monday.dddddddddddd He was still going through a battery of tests and meeting with a doctor.Russell said he took a couple of helmet-to-helmet hits against the Longhorns, but didnt recall any that hurt.Acting head coach Jim Grobe expects Russell to be fine, but said the team isnt taking any chances. Cheap Nike NFL Jerseys Cheap Jerseys China Stitched Jerseys China Jerseys Cheap Jerseys Store Youth NFL Jerseys Cheap Wholesale Nike NFL Jerseys Discount NFL Jerseys Wholesale NFL Camo Jerseys Wholesale NFL White Jerseys Wholesale NFL Camo Jerseys White NFL Jerseys Cheap Camo China NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Jerseys NFL China ' ' '

nach oben springen

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: maradiliko
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 9574 Themen und 9597 Beiträge.

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Xobor Forum erstellen