Image and video hosting by TinyPic

erseyscheap.net/]Cheap NFL T-shirts[/url] [url=http://www.chea

in
Über uns
05.10.2018 06:54
von dasg234 • 3.635 Beiträge

ATLANTA -- Atlanta Falcons defensive end Brooks Reed, who committed a crucial fourth-quarter penalty for 12 men on the field when he failed to hustle off, owned up to a mistake that could have been costly in the Falcons 33-32 victory over the Green Bay Packers?on Sunday.I opened up my Twitter and I just had to shut it down, Reed said of the criticism he received on social media afterward. I was getting killed.Reed admitted he should have moved faster to the sideline with 6 minutes, 46 seconds left in regulation and his team holding a 26-24 lead. Packers coach Mike McCarthy challenged there were too many men on the field and won as a result of Reeds lackadaisical effort. The end result was that QB?Aaron Rodgers led the Packers to a touchdown and converted the two-point conversion, giving Green Bay a 32-26 edge.I had a feeling because when I turned around, they had called a quick play, Reed said of the Packers. I was like, Oh God. Please. No. I should have been running off the field. Simple as that. No excuse. It doesnt matter how tired I am. Its a basic thing. Youre off the field when youre coming out. We knew [Rodgers] did some of that stuff when youre exchanging personnel. Hell quick-snap it to get those calls.Its a crappy feeling, man, when you could have cost your team the game. Thats one of the worst feelings that someone could have.Reed was thankful QB?Matt Ryan and the offense pulled it out. Ryan hit Mohamed Sanu with a game-winning, 11-yard touchdown pass with 36 seconds remaining.Hes just so cool under pressure, Reed said of Ryan. He just thrives with that. He steps his game up when pressure situations come on. And hes got the weapons to throw to.Falcons coach Dan Quinn was asked about his futile attempt to call timeout before the officials picked up on Reeds error.We thought we had an opportunity to sub, and it certainly went quicker than we thought, Quinn said. I ran down the sideline to call timeout, and certainly my quickness was not up to speed.Quinn was asked about Reeds quickness.Well, neither was his, Quinn joked.Reed said he sincerely regretted the mistake.Youre just playing your butt off, and then you get something called like that? Running off the field could have cost your team the game? God, man, he said. Unbelievably bad feeling in your stomach. I was like, Now Ive got to get a game-winning sack here. http://www.nflcardinalsrookiestore.com/Cardinals-Josh-Bynes-Jersey/ . The Hall of Fame defenceman told Landsberg that he believes fighting still has a place in todays game, but thinks staged fighting needs be outlawed. http://www.nflcardinalsrookiestore.com/Cardinals-Adrian-Wilson-Jersey/ . Kozun faked to the forehand and beat Monsters starter, Calvin Pickard, pad side in the second round for the winner. Spencer Abbott also scored in the shootout for the Marlies (25-13-4). http://www.nflcardinalsrookiestore.com/Cardinals-Kareem-Martin-Jersey/ . -- Patrick Reed got an early start in golf. http://www.nflcardinalsrookiestore.com/Cardinals-Jj-Nelson-Jersey/ . There are surprises among the Vezina candidates, but most of the others are standard top-tier performers, even if the two Hart Trophy runners-ups have never been quite as good as they have been through the first half of the season. http://www.nflcardinalsrookiestore.com/Cardinals-Antoine-Bethea-Jersey/ . Robredo, ranked No. 16, bounced back from an upset loss to Leonardo Mayer in the second round of the Royal Guard Open in Chile last week to down Carreno Busta in 1 hour, 25 minutes. On a day filled mostly with qualifying matches, fifth-seeded Marcel Granollers of Spain also entered the second with a 7-5, 3-6, 6-2 win over Aljaz Bedene of Slovenia, while Guido Pella of Argentina defeated Guillermo Garcia-Lopez of Spain 7-6 (6), 6-4 to advance. Richmonds Dustin Martin might win the Brownlow Medal this year, according to teammate Anthony Miles.Miles has backed his 25-year-old midfield partner after seeing the Tigers exploits up close this season.I believe he could, Miles said of Martins chances to win the leagues most prestigious individual honour.Every game that weve won hes been up there in our best players.Hes just so explosive and hes shown in the past that hes a proven vote-getter ... but that certainly doesnt faze the way Dustin goes about his business.With 73 career votes, Martin has enjoyed some success on Brownlow night.And last years winner Nat Fyfe is the only player younger than Martin above him in the all-time vote tally.After polling 21 votes to place seventh in 2015, Martin has continued his sensational personal form in 2016.DDespite the Tigers miserable season, Martin has been named among Richmonds best in each of their six wins, with sure-fire best afield showings in the past three.ddddddddddddIn the round 10 `Dreamtime at the G match, Martin reached a career-high 38 possessions.He backed that tally up and added two goals a fortnight later against Gold Coast.Against Brisbane in round 14, he notched 35 touches, six clearances and 10 inside 50s.Theyre dominant numbers and have the bookmakers taking notice.Martin is now among the top six chances among leading bookies and is in third place in the Herald Suns Player of the Year award, which has votes cast in a similar 3-2-1 style to the Brownlow. Wholesale Jerseys 2018 Cheap Jerseys Online Wholesale Jerseys Cheap NFL Hoodies Wholesale NFL Jerseys Stitched Jerseys Wholesale NFL Womens Jerseys Cheap NFL T-shirts China Jerseys Wholesale Youth NFL Jerseys China Stitched NFL Jerseys NFL Jerseys Outlet White NFL Jerseys Cheap Jerseys NFL China Cheap NFL Jerseys Camo ' ' '

nach oben springen

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: maradiliko
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 9574 Themen und 9597 Beiträge.

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Xobor Forum erstellen