Image and video hosting by TinyPic

nflhoodies.com/]Wholesale NFL Womens Jerseys[/url] [url=http://www.soccerjerseyscheap.net/]Cheap NFL T-shirts[/url] [url=http://

in
Über uns
05.10.2018 06:54
von dasg234 • 3.635 Beiträge

RICHMOND, Va. -- ShawnDre Jones scored 31 points and sank three free throws in the final seconds to lift Richmond over VMI for a 72-69 win in the season opener for both teams Friday night.Jones was 9 of 13 from the field, including four 3-pointers, and hit 9 of 11 from the free throw line. His last three free throws broke a 69-69 tie with 3 seconds left and VMI was unable to get the ball down court for a final shot before the buzzer.T.J. Cline had 15 points for Richmond, which shot 47 percent from the field (23-49) and had 14 turnovers.VMI twice tied it up in the final 89 seconds, knotting it at 66 with QJ Petersons layup and then at 69 with 14 seconds left on Fred Iruafemis free throw.Julian Eleby led the Keydets with 29 points and Peterson finished with 18. Jake Lamb Jersey . President of baseball operations Larry Beinfest was fired Friday after 12 years with the Marlins. The move came as the team neared the end of its third consecutive last-place season in the NL East. Luis Gonzalez Jersey . The 15th-ranked Canadian men lost the opening two games of their European tour: 19-15 to No. 17 Georgia and 21-20 to No. http://www.diamondbacksteamshop.com/Diamondbacks-Deven-Marrero-Kids-Jersey/ . - The Washington Redskins have cut defensive lineman Adam Carriker and punter Sav Rocca. Robbie Ray Jersey . Two pressure cooker bombs exploded near the finish line of the April 15 race in an area packed with fans cheering the passing runners. Three people were killed and more than 260 injured, including at least 16 who lost limbs. Zack Greinke Jersey . Cuban testified Thursday that he was upset when the companys CEO told him news that would reduce the value of his shares, for which hed paid $7.5 million. But he said he did nothing improper when he sold those shares over the next two days.TORONTO -- Hes still unsigned just over three weeks before CFL training camps are scheduled to open, but Noel Prefontaine still has reason to smile. For the first time in years, the veteran kicker/punter is pain-free. The 39-year-old was limited to seven regular-season games last season after being forced to undergo major hip surgery in the summer. He returned earlier than expected to help the Toronto Argonauts win the historic 100th Grey Cup game but was released less than a month later. After starting his off-season workouts in March -- two months later than usual to give his hip more recovery time -- Prefontaine is no longer experiencing the lower back and hip pain he endured for years before finally going under the knife. Prefontaine admits hes not ready yet to resume playing but remains intent on continuing his CFL career. And when Prefontaine returns to the field, it will likely after a teams regular punter or kicker is injured or struggles badly once the 2013 season begins. A California native, Prefontaine is deemed a non-import in the CFL because he spent time growing up in Quebec. "My hip feels really good right now and I still feel I can be productive and help a football team win," he said. "Im still a good two months away from being game-ready in my opinion but there are no after-affects anymore. "Im no longer going out there to kick and having to take a few days or a week off to let it rest. I can pretty much go out and kick every day right now." The five-foot-11, 205-pound Prefontaine began his CFL career with Toronto in 1998 and spent 10 seasons with the Argos -- with a stint in the XFL and NFL tryouts with Baltimore and Kansas City before being dealt to Edmonton prior to the 2008 season. The Eskimos dealt Prefontaine back to the Argos in October 2010. The six-time league all-star and two-time Grey Cup champion has appeared in 235 career CFL regular-season games. Prefontaine boasts a career 45.8-yard punting average and has made 332-of-457 career field goal attempts (72.6 per cent). Prefontaine opened the 2012 season with Toronto but the club looked to American rookie Swayze Waters to handle its kicking and punting duties in Prefontaines absence. Prefontaine returned ahead of schedule to resume punting chores after Waters suffered a hand injury that prevented him from handling third-down snaps. There didnt appear to be anything wrong with Prefontaines hip in Torontos 35-22 Grey Cup win over Calgary at Rogers Centre last November. He averaged a soolid 44.dddddddddddd6 yards on seven punts but admitted afterwards he was nowhere near 100 per cent. Prefontaine said hes been working out four-to-five times weekly this off-season and has spent time on the field kicking and punting. And each time, Prefontaine adds, his back has been more than able to handle the workload. "Im able to do all the things I need to do in order to prepare for a season," he said. "Im not kicking every day but I am training with weightlifting, doing cardio and running in addition to kicking. "Its really the only thing I know in terms of getting ready for the season and Im just going to approach it that way." When Toronto released Prefontaine in December, GM Jim Barker kept the door open to Prefontaine possibly returning sometime down the road. That would certainly be ideal for Prefontaine, a married father of two young children with a baby girl due in July who has an off-season job with Canadian Title Loans, a Toronto-based company that provides vehicle finance options to consumers. Prefontaine says hed consider playing for any team once hes healthy. Last season, Prefontaine was able to play football and work with Canadian Title Loans during the season and would prefer to have a similar situation in 2013. Thats because Prefontaine understands, given his age and health issues, his CFL tenure will continue on a year-to-year basis although Prefontaine believes he has at least three good seasons left in him. "I think theres a lot of question marks for teams," Prefontaine said. "I think there were question marks for Toronto. "I have no ill will towards Toronto, if I was sitting in their shoes looking at my situation I wouldve done the same thing. The only thing I can do as a player is get ready, get an opportunity to play again this year and show I can do it at a high level." Even if that means being employed as just a punter or kicker. Id be open to that," Prefontaine said. "Im training and preparing to do all three because Ill never know exactly what issue a team is going to have. "If a team needs me to do just one Im fine with that." But should Prefontaines CFL career be over, having it end on a winning note in an iconic championship game isnt a shabby way to go. "The way I see it, Ive accomplished a lot in this game," he said. "Ive had the privilege of playing for 15 years and if this is how its supposed to end, then it really couldnt end any better." Wholesale Jerseys 2018 Cheap Jerseys Online Wholesale Jerseys Cheap NFL Hoodies Wholesale NFL Jerseys Stitched Jerseys Wholesale NFL Womens Jerseys Cheap NFL T-shirts China Jerseys Wholesale Youth NFL Jerseys China Stitched NFL Jerseys NFL Jerseys Outlet White NFL Jerseys Cheap Jerseys NFL China Cheap NFL Jerseys Camo ' ' '

nach oben springen

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: maradiliko
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 9574 Themen und 9597 Beiträge.

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Xobor Forum erstellen