Image and video hosting by TinyPic

rseyssoccerauthentic.com/]Cheap Nike

in
Über uns
08.10.2018 11:44
von dasg234 • 3.635 Beiträge

MILWAUKEE -- An ill-timed curveball spoiled the major league debut of Arizona Diamondbacks pitching prospect Braden Shipley.With his team trailing by one run in the sixth inning Monday night, Shipley threw a breaking pitch that Milwaukee Brewers backup catcher Martin Maldonado belted for a three-run homer, ending the right-handers outing.I was just trying to get something that would induce a groundball, Shipley said. Id been locating my curveball well and I think he was unfortunately just sitting on that pitch and he got it out of the yard.The Brewers went deep four times in all, three off Shipley, for a 7-2 victory.I thought he threw the ball OK, Arizona manager Chip Hale said. He threw some pretty good curveballs, but his changeup was probably a little hard and up tonight and thats what kind of got him in trouble.Scooter Gennett, Jonathan Villar and pinch-hitter Andy Wilkins also connected for the Brewers in the opener of a four-game series. Chase Anderson went five innings to beat his former team for his first win since June 8.Acquired from the Diamondbacks in the offseason, Anderson (5-10) hadnt made it through five innings in any of his previous five starts. This time, he gave up two runs and seven hits.Gennett hit a 437-foot homer to straightaway center field off Shipley (0-1) with one out in the first to give Milwaukee a 1-0 lead. Shipley was selected 15th overall by Arizona in the 2013 amateur draft.After the first inning and the one home run, I told myself to go back out there and give the team six more strong (innings), Shipley said. Unfortunately, a couple more home runs beat me, but overall I thought I threw some quality pitches.Shipley helped his cause when he led off the third with a stand-up double, narrowly missing a home run. He later scored on a single by Jean Segura.I thought it was just a line drive into the gap, so out of the box I just put my head down and was thinking double the whole way, Shipley said.Villar put the Brewers back in front with a home run leading off the third. Arizona pulled even in the fourth on a run-scoring double by Yasmany Tomas.In the fifth, Ryan Braun extended his hitting streak to 10 games with a run-scoring single, putting Milwaukee ahead 3-2.Wilkins followed Maldonados three-run drive with his first career home run -- he had been 0 for 9 since getting called up from Triple-A Colorado Springs this month.MAKE ROOMThe Diamondbacks selected the contract of Shipley, rated their top prospect, from Triple-A Reno. RHP Silvino Bracho was optioned to Reno.RETURN TO MILWAUKEEJean Segura and Rickie Weeks, once key players for the Brewers, returned to Miller Park as teammates on the Diamondbacks. We knew, when we traded for Jean, the talent that he had, Hale said. Hes just been a godsend for us. Rickie is a veteran with a dangerous bat. Hes been a stabilizer in the clubhouse.TRAINERS ROOMDiamondbacks: RHP Zack Greinke, on the disabled list since June 29 with a left oblique strain, is likely to pitch a simulated game with the Diamondbacks or a minor league rehab game on Friday, Hale said.Brewers: INF Will Middlebrooks (lower right leg strain) was placed on the 15-day DL. OF Keon Broxton was recalled from Triple-A Colorado Springs. ... OF Domingo Santana (right elbow) has been shut down from a rehab assignment at Class A Wisconsin. Its a big setback. I dont have a timetable, manager Craig Counsell said. Well have to get another doctors opinion and see if that sheds any light on anything.UP NEXTDiamondbacks: LHP Patrick Corbin (4-9, 5.23 ERA) is 2-2 with a 1.80 ERA in his career against Milwaukee.Brewers: Matt Garza (1-4, 5.94) has lost his last four starts while posting an 8.41 ERA. Milwaukee is 1-6 in his outings. Garza is 5-2 with a 2.70 ERA in eight career games (seven starts) against the Diamondbacks. Cameron Maybin Jersey . -- Patrick Reed got an early start in golf. Nolan Ryan Jersey . -- Jonathan Drouin gave Halifax the boost it needed to edge host Sherbrooke Phoenix 3-2 in a shootout in Quebec Major Junior Hockey League action. http://www.angelsteamshop.com/Angels-Blake-Parker-Kids-Jersey/ . It was the kind of score that might make everyone else wonder which course he was playing. Except that Graeme McDowell saw the whole thing. Crouched behind the 10th green at Sheshan International, McDowell looked over at the powerful American and said, "Ive probably seen 18 of the best drives Ive seen all year in the last two days. Justin Upton Jersey . -- Most satisfying to Russ Smith about No. Mike Trout Jersey . Kuznetsov, who was selected by the Capitals in the first round of the 2010 NHL Entry Draft, has been playing for his hometown team Chelyabinsk Traktor of the KHL. Cheap NFL Jerseys Camo Wholesale Authentic Jerseys Cheap Nike NFL Jerseys Cheap Jerseys 2020 Wholesale Black NFL Jerseys Wholesale Nike NFL Jerseys China NFL Gear Wholesale NFL T-shirts Cheap Nike NFL Jerseys Nike NFL Jerseys China Wholesale NFL Hoodies Black China NFL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys China Cheap Jerseys Store China Jerseys ' ' '

nach oben springen

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: maradiliko
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 9574 Themen und 9597 Beiträge.

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Xobor Forum erstellen