Image and video hosting by TinyPic

pjerseyssoccerauthentic.com/]Cheap Nike NFL Jersey

in
Über uns
08.10.2018 11:44
von dasg234 • 3.635 Beiträge

RIO DE JANEIRO -- Ellen Hoog shook off a miss in the shootout and came back to score the game-winner as the Netherlands defeated Germany on Wednesday in the Olympic womens field hockey semifinals.I had a little doubt because I missed the first one, but I trust my shootout and I have a lot of confidence in my shootout, Hoog said. I was confident that I would take it and I would make it.The Netherlands will play Britain in the final on Friday. The Dutch will try to become the first womens team to win three consecutive gold medals.We are not really thinking about that, said Willemijn Bos, who scored two of the Netherlands goals in the shootout. We just want to win this gold one. Thats what we are fighting for.Alex Danson scored two goals, and Britain defeated New Zealand 3-0 in the other semifinal match to advance to the final for the first time.Its just unbelievable, Britain defender Sam Quek said. Its like, my tears are just here. It just feels so unreal. When I look up in the crowd and I see the crowd -- I looked at my mums face, the coachs face, my teammates face -- it just, that is what I play for. Its just awesome.The Netherlands is ranked No. 1 in the world, but Britain is 7-0 at the Olympics.I would really love to go out with a bang and stand on top of that podium and sing the national anthem and be one of those people, Britains Kate Richardson-Walsh said.The Netherlands-Germany match was tied 1-1 at the end of regulation, then the Netherlands won the shootout 4-3.Germany had its chances. The shootout was tied at 2-2, and a goal by Franziska Hauke would have won the match. Netherlands goalkeeper Joyce Sombroek registered the save to keep the Dutch alive.Sombroek, who was named the International Hockey Federations top goalie in 2015, had four saves in the shootout.Joyce did great, Hoog said. She kept us in the race. Shes exceptional.Hoog also scored a shootout winner in the 2012 Olympic semifinals against New Zealand.Lisa Schutze gave Germany the lead in the first period, but Maartje Paumen converted a penalty corner in the second to tie the score. The match was evenly played the rest of the way.Germany slowed the Netherlands high-powered attack, constantly denying the Dutch after they advanced into the circle. But the Germans couldnt muster enough of an offense to avoid the shootout.In the end, we dont have to apologize about anything, Germany coach Jamilon Mulders said. We were proud of our performance. We showed off our hearts on the pitch. Thats all we can do.In the late semifinal, Britain had plenty of scoring opportunities early and finally capitalized when Danson scored on a penalty corner with 8:48 remaining in the second period. New Zealand possessed the ball more in the second quarter but couldnt break through, and Britain maintained its 1-0 lead at the break.In the fourth period, New Zealands Kayla Whitelock was issued a yellow card after contact inside the circle, and Britain was awarded a penalty stroke. Helen Richardson-Walsh converted to make the score 2-0.I dont think we got any calls our way that whole game, Whitelock said. Disappointing, wasnt disciplined enough. We just didnt stick to our structure and didnt play the way we wanted to play today.Danson scored on a penalty stroke four minutes later. Now, the British go into the final as confident underdogs.I dont know, Britain coach Danny Kerry said. I fancy our chances. John Lackey Jersey . The team also announced Tuesday that the Braves will wear a commemorative patch on the right sleeve during the season. The patch, shaped like home plate, carries the number 715, Aarons autograph and a "40th Anniversary" banner. Ben Zobrist Jersey . Meanwhile, there were huge victories for Sunderland and West Ham over fellow relegation rivals, leaving the battle to avoid the drop up for grabs with the bottom 11 teams separated by just six points. Eden Hazard and Fernando Torres scored second-half goals to seal a fourth straight victory for Chelsea, which climbed above Arsenal and Manchester City in the standings ahead of their games on Monday and Sunday respectively. http://www.thecubsteamshop.com/Cubs-Kyle-Hendricks-Kids-Jersey/ . Anthony Calvillo, through 20 CFL seasons, was frequently invincible and largely stoic in the heat of competition. But underneath the professional exterior he was, and is, compellingly human. Jose Quintana Jersey . General manager Jarmo Kekalainen told Aaron Portzline of The Columbus Dispatch on Friday that he wants to see Gaboriks contributions go beyond the scoresheet before considering a long-term deal for the soon-to-be unrestricted free agent. Brandon Morrow Jersey . John Tavares, Thomas Vanek and Kyle Okposo were also being counted on to slow down sizzling Rangers forward Rick Nash. That plan didnt go so well early.The Tampa Bay Lightning have re-signed forward Mike Angelidis to a one-year, two-way contract. Angelidis played in 71 regular season games with the Syracuse Crunch of the American Hockey League, recording 11 goals and 24 points while serving as captain. He ranked second on the Crunch for penalty minutes with 158. He also appeared in 18 Calder Cup Playoff games in helping Syracuse to the finals, recording two goals and six points.&nbssp; Angelidis also played in one game with the Lightning last season.dddddddddddd The Woodbridge, Ontario native has played in 440 career AHL games with the Norfolk Admirals, Albany River Rats and Crunch, collecting 87 goals and 174 points, to go along with 918 penalty minutes. He was a member of the Admirals team that captured the Calder Cup Championship in 2012, skating in 18 games and recording a goal and six points. Cheap NFL Jerseys Camo Wholesale Authentic Jerseys Cheap Nike NFL Jerseys Cheap Jerseys 2020 Wholesale Black NFL Jerseys Wholesale Nike NFL Jerseys China NFL Gear Wholesale NFL T-shirts Cheap Nike NFL Jerseys Nike NFL Jerseys China Wholesale NFL Hoodies Black China NFL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys China Cheap Jerseys Store China Jerseys ' ' '

nach oben springen

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: maradiliko
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 9574 Themen und 9597 Beiträge.

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Xobor Forum erstellen