Image and video hosting by TinyPic

jerseysnfl.net/]Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale[/url

in
Über uns
09.10.2018 14:01
von dasg234 • 3.635 Beiträge

RIO DE JANEIRO -- It was hard to believe as Tom Daley chattered away excitedly in the media mixed zone and lifted his hand, complete with Olympic-symbol ring, up and down to his face.But this was the man who helped diving partner Dan Goodfellow stay calm as they claimed bronze in the fiercely contested synchronized 10-meter platform diving event at the Maria Lenk Aquatics Centre on Monday.Daley made history with the success, becoming the first Briton in his sport to win multiple Olympic medals -- and, in doing so, a weight was lifted off his shoulders.Ive taken the pressure off myself now, said the 22-year-old, who won bronze in the 10-meter platform individual event at the 2012 London Games before falling out of love with his sport. Ive got an Olympic medal and can go into that individual competition [in Brazil] in the best frame of mind possible. Its given me a taste, and now I want to go and get some more. Now I want a gold medal.Dealing with pressure has been a key theme with Daley. The intensity of preparing and performing in a home Olympics four years ago made him sick of what he was doing. Some time away and greater training variety provided the antidote, and now the idea of pressure crowding in on him seems implausible.That was underlined by the way he responded after he and Goodfellow dropped out of podium contention with their fourth dive, leaving them just two to work with to secure a medal.We stayed focused on what we had to do, Daley said, reflecting on their reaction after a disappointing fourth dive. I just said to Dan, Be in the moment. There is nothing you can do to change what youve done. You just have to be in the moment and enjoy it and give it your best shot.It was an agonizing wait at the end and felt like an eternity. We were stood there and knew we had done a good dive, but we didnt know if we had done enough. I knew how I was going to feel if we finished fourth. There was replay after replay, then the scores came up. I saw it before Dan and pounced on him, and I dont think he was quite ready for it.Daley teamed up with Goodfellow last October, but they have enjoyed more than their fair share of success in big events; the 19-year-old Goodfellow showed in his Olympic debut that it is not just the senior partner who knows how to hold his nerve.I knew wed be No. 8 [in the diving list], and no matter what the situation, there would be load of pressure, Goodfellow said. I just accepted that and tried to block everything else out and focus on my dives.Daley has another long wait to deal with now, as the 10-meter individual event doesnt take place until the end of next week. Staying focused could become an issue, but he has put his trust in the tried-and-tested approach that got him back on track after London.Ive got a day off [Tuesday] and Im going to see my family and friends who have come out here, he said. I will move out of the village for five days to give my head and body a bit of a rest and come back into it three or four days before the competition.Daley will continue to use the Olympic facilities to train, but he will need to be right at the top of his game next week given the always-tough competition from diving powerhouse China. ?I will be going into the individual event giving it my best shot, the Briton said. Chen [Aisen] is in the event along with Qiu Bo, and those two are definitely my top rivals, but Im ready to try and beat them. Arjen Robben Jersey . The 29-year-old Baines has established himself as one of the top attacking full backs in the country and was the subject of two bids from United during the last off-season. Everton manager Roberto Martinez says that keeping Baines at the club is a "massive boost and exciting for the future" because he brings "maturity and football knowledge in a very specialized position on the pitch" and an "infectious and positive influence to the rest of the squad. Sandro Wagner Jersey . John Lucas, signed as a mentor for rookie Trey Burke, showed he can score if required, scoring 12 points of his 16 points in the second quarter as Utah built an 18-point lead. http://www.fcmunichpro.com/Kids-Manuel-Neuer-Jersey/ . -- Chicago Bears cornerback Tim Jennings was selected Monday to his second straight Pro Bowl, while guard Kyle Long made it after a solid rookie season. Rafinha Jersey . What general manager Dave Nonis called "short and productive" negotiations ended with Kessel signing a US$64-million, eight-year contract on Tuesday. Arturo Vidal Jersey . Brad Jacobs and his Sault Ste. Marie, Ont., team took control of the game early. Lee Westwood produced the perfect response to his World Cup disappointment as defending champion Rory McIlroy carded his worst ever round in the DP World Tour Championship.McIlroy has won the European Tours season-finale twice and never finished worse than 11th in seven appearances at Jumeirah Golf Estates, with a 72 in 2010 his worst score in 28 rounds.However, the world No. 2 could only manage an opening 75 on Thursday to lie joint 55th in the 60-man field, nine shots behind Ryder Cup teammate Westwood.It took McIlroy 14 holes to register his first birdie of the day and although he swiftly added another on the next, the four-time major winner double-bogeyed the 16th after needing two attempts -- the second minus his right shoe and sock -- to play from the edge of a water hazard.In contrast, Westwood carded seven birdies and just one bogey to match his opening 66 in the inaugural event in 2009, which he went on to win by six shots to become European No. 1 for the second time.Thats certainly in the top two or three performances in my career, Westwood said. Maybe even the best performance of my career, knowing that I needed to win to beat Rory in the Race to Dubai, and did that by six and pretty much dominated the field over the weekend.Today was as good as Ive played for quite some time. Ive found a couple of keys in different parts of my game and Ive been working on them hard and it all came together today.Westwood had been due to make his World Cup debut in Melbourne next week, but with Danny Willett pulling out to protect a back injury, Ryder Cup teammate Chris Wood took his place as the next highest English player in the world rankings at the end of July.Under tournament rules, Wood was also able to select his partner and opted for Andy Sullivaan, much to Westwoods disappointment.ddddddddddddIve been looking forward to it for a few months now, so its frustrating, said the 43-year-old, whose frustration was probably heightened by seeing Wood and Sullivan shoot 75 and 76 respectively.Im disappointed not to be playing. I can understand him picking a mate and hes picked a very good player. Its probably more to do with the rules than anything.I think the week before somebody is meant to go down there is a little late to say, no, youre not playing.I needed to be higher in the world rankings to pick my partner and if Im higher next year Woody probably shouldnt be expecting a pick!Westwoods former Ryder Cup partner Nicolas Colsaerts and Frances Julien Quesne shared second place on five under, with Sergio Garcia, Francesco Molinari and Joost Luiten a shot further back.Colsaerts carded five birdies in a flawless round but was disappointed not to go even lower, adding: When you play that well you want to squeeze every shot you can out of it, but Im confident I can keep rolling like this.This is probably the one course out of the three in the Final Series that suits my game the best. Theres corners I can take on. I can use my length as a big advantage to come in with shorter irons into greens, especially the way the greens are designed.This is the one that I had my eyes on and I know that if I bring the game that Ive been displaying all year out here on this course, it should be a decent recipe.Race to Dubai leader Henrik Stenson, who has a lead of 299,675 points over Willett, managed just one birdie in an opening 72, with Willett and Alex Noren both one shot better off. Discount Jerseys NFL Jerseys Wholesale Cheap NFL T-shirts Cheap NFL Womens Jerseys Black China NFL Jerseys Disocunt Football Jerseys Cheap Jerseys Throwback Wholesale Jerseys From China Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale Wholesale NFL Womens Jerseys Cheap Stitched Jerseys Discount NFL Jerseys Black China NFL Jerseys Cheap Jerseys Store Stitched Jerseys ' ' '

nach oben springen

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: maradiliko
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 9574 Themen und 9597 Beiträge.

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Xobor Forum erstellen