Image and video hosting by TinyPic

] [url=http://www.wholesalenflauthenticchinajerseys.com/]Cheap NFL T-shirts[/url] [url=http://www.cheapmlbjerseyfreeshipping.com

in
Über uns
09.10.2018 14:01
von dasg234 • 3.635 Beiträge

h3 { font-size: 14px; }Si hay una parte de la Quiniela del Ovoide que encuentres confusa, probablemente ya haya resultado igual de confusa para otras personas. Las siguientes son las preguntas más comunes de todos nuestros participantes.P: ?Cómo hago para cambiar el nombre de mi entrada?R: Puedes cambiar el nombre de tu entrada editando las configuraciones de juego en dos momentos diferentes mientras juegas. La primera vez es disponible solamente una vez que has creado tu entrada por primera vez cuando se te pide que edites de manera opcional tus configuraciones de juego. La segunda vez es disponible solamente luego de que hayas hecho tus selecciones por primera vez. Luego de que hayas enviado tus elecciones para la siguiente semana verás un enlace para editar tus configuraciones de juego desde tu página de entrada. Desde ahí, puedes también editar tu nombre de entrada.P: ?Cuándo se bloquean las selecciones de juegos para cada semana?R: Cada partido permanecerá abierto hasta que empiece ese juego. Esto aplica para todos los juegos en los días jueves, sábado, domingo y lunes.P: ?Cuándo están disponibles las selecciones de partidos?R: Podrás seleccionar quién gana los juegos de la siguiente semana todos los martes por la tarde.P: ?Cuál es la diferencia entre un sistema directo o con diferencia de puntos?R: La diferencia en el sistema de puntuaciones está en la definición de la elección ganadora.En un sistema de puntuaciones con diferencia de puntos, la elección ganadora es el equipo que queda con el mayor número de puntos después de que el margen listado para cada juego es sustraído del total de puntos anotados por el Favorito. En algunos casos, esto implicará que la elección ganadora no sea realmente el equipo que gana el partido porque no ha superado a su oponente por la suficiente cantidad de puntos para cubrir el margen.En un sistema de puntuaciones directo, la elección ganadora es el equipo que simplemente anota más puntos durante el partido. Cuando creas tu entrada, la misma se convertirá automáticamente en una entrada de sistema de puntuación directo. Para cambiar esto, tienes que entrar en Editar configuración de la entrada y elige la opción que prefieras.P: ?Por qué no puedo cambiar de sistema de puntuación?R: Una vez que has acumulado puntos en un sistema de puntuación NO podrás cambiar a otro sistema de puntuación o unirte a grupos que tienen diferentes sistemas de puntuación. Por ejemplo, si consigues puntos en la Semana 1 como una entrada directa, no puede unirte a un grupo con diferencia de puntos en la Semana 2 con dicha entrada.P: ?Cómo me uno a un nuevo grupo?R: Desde tu página de entradas haz clic en Crear o Unirse a un Grupo o ver el Directorio de Grupos donde tendrás la opción de unirte a un grupo público o privado. También puedes crear un nuevo grupo si deseas tener un lugar para amigos personales, familiares, compa?eros de trabajo o fanáticos al azar como tú para poder competir. Nota: Como creador del grupo, debes ponerle el nombre, lema, y determinar los parámetros del grupo.Q: ?Cómo puedo imprimir mis picks?R: Ve a la página de entrada y mirar por encima de tus picks, en el encabezado negro. Haz clic en el ícono de la impresora debajo del nombre de la entrada y la página abrirá la ventana de impresión. Matthias Farley Jersey . In Europe, top teams seem to be largely happy with their squads after spending nearly $1 billion in the off-season. And although English league clubs are unlikely to splash cash in January, Arsenal and Chelsea could be tempted to strengthen their squads with new strikers. Anthony Castonzo Jersey . -- Anaheim Ducks captain and leading scorer Ryan Getzlaf has been scratched from Sunday nights game against the Vancouver Canucks because of an upper-body injury. http://www.coltsfansshop.com/Colts-Marvin-Harrison-Draft-Jersey/ . Coach Tom Thibodeau says the former MVP will probably start travelling with the team in the next few weeks. Rose tore the meniscus in his right knee at Portland in November and was ruled out for the remainder of the season by the Bulls. Malik Hooker Jersey . They hope to persuade the other team owners and commissioner Roger Goodell to put pressure on Redskins owner Daniel Snyder to drop the nickname they find offensive. "Given the way the meeting transpired," Ray Halbritter, an Oneida representative and leader of the "Change the Mascot Campaign," said Wednesday, "it became somewhat evident they were defending the continued use of the name. Matt Slauson Jersey . He says so-called TRT is only one problem and he wants to go even further than the ban. "Its about time," St-Pierre told reporters at a promotional event in Montreal on Friday. "I think its a good thing. MARTINSVILLE, Va. -- Dale Earnhardt Jr. arrived in the garage 90 minutes prior to practice at Dover International Speedway earlier this month. Some people who know him were shocked to see him so early.He admits as a driver, he would never have made it into the garage as the crews began working on the car. Now that hes out of the car recovering from a concussion, he has learned to enjoy everything about being outside the car.Im like, I dont know why I dont do this when Im driving the car? Earnhardt said Wednesday. Why do I wait until the last minute possible to come into the garage? Why is it such a pain in the ass to get up and come to the garage for practice?Once youre in the car, its fine. The whole process of getting up and coming into the garage seemed like such a hassle. Once I get back in the car, Ive got to get a whole new frame of mind.Earnhardt has not raced since July 9. He has missed the last 12 races and will miss the remaining six because of a concussion suffered June 12 in a crash at Michigan.Even out of the car, Earnhardt has tried to earn his paycheck: He made eight public appearances prior to the race Sunday at Charlotte Motor Speedway. He appeared Wednesday at a news conference where Martinsville Speedway announced a $5 million project to add lights.When I was driving, I really didnt enjoy everything I did outside the car, Earnhardt said. I did all that stuff reluctantly just to do the driving part. ... The pressure of racing made the majority of everything that came with it miserable. And I am probably responsible for controlling that.Being out of the car, Ive got to find a way that if Im going to race more, how to not feel so much pressure that it makes everything else intolerable or hard to do.Interacting with fans as he goes to the track each week, Earnhardt does have a suggestion for what they should not say.The wrong thing to say would be to give any kind of medical advice,, Earnhardt said.dddddddddddd. We have people calling every day at JR Motorsports: Tell Dale to try this, tell him to try this drink, tell him to eat this. ... [They are] all those crazy hair-brained reasons why Im ill or what I need to get better.Earnhardt wont listen to the outside advice, trying to focus on the instructions from his doctors. He has spent his time doing exercises to help with the balance and vision issues he has suffered. He has lost 8 pounds.I feel good. I feel like I can get out there and do it. Im anxious for this season to get wrapped up and over with and get to Daytona.Im looking forward to going into Daytona and getting in the garage and getting into my suit and back into the process of being part of the team.With the break from driving, Earnhardt also has spent a little extra time helping plan his offseason wedding to fiancée Amy Reimann.We just want it to be a great day, the same way everybody kind of feels, he said. They just want everything to go right and not have any mistakes and ruin it. ... Its been really fun [planning] and nothing shocking.Some of the planning is pretty boring. Picking flowers and all that, I dont need to be in all that. I went to those meetings anyways, just to be supportive.Earnhardt turned 42 on Monday. He said he feels younger than his years, and age wont dictate when he will retire.I dont know if age is really a factor. Its really about the passion you have for it -- if you can get out of bed and get up on the wheel and want to do it, he said.?When you get up and you dont want it as much as the next guy, you have to start thinking about whether you belong there, whether the team deserves that kind of commitment. The team is going to go in there and work their guts out. They need the driver with the same attitude. Discount Jerseys NFL Jerseys Wholesale Cheap NFL T-shirts Cheap NFL Womens Jerseys Black China NFL Jerseys Disocunt Football Jerseys Cheap Jerseys Throwback Wholesale Jerseys From China Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale Wholesale NFL Womens Jerseys Cheap Stitched Jerseys Discount NFL Jerseys Black China NFL Jerseys Cheap Jerseys Store Stitched Jerseys ' ' '

nach oben springen

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: maradiliko
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 9574 Themen und 9597 Beiträge.

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Xobor Forum erstellen