Image and video hosting by TinyPic

jerseysnfl.net/]Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale[

in
Über uns
09.10.2018 14:01
von dasg234 • 3.635 Beiträge

MONTEVIDEO, Uruguay -- Liverpool striker Luis Suarez says hes tired of his treatment by the British media and is ready to listen to offers outside the Premier League -- especially from Real Madrid. The Uruguay forward, who has been linked with Madrid in Spanish media reports, told a Montevideo radio station Wednesday that Liverpools fans are fine, but he would consider moving to another club. "Liverpool has treated me very well and I only have words of thanks for the fans, but Im not prepared to keep putting up with everything the British press says," Suarez told Radio 890. "I love Liverpool and everyone knows I have a contract, but if theres a chance of playing elsewhere Id think about it." As for a possible transfer to Spain, he said he has spoken to his agent and that there was "nothing concrete" about a move. But added "it would be difficult to say no to Real Madrid." "Liverpool wants me to stay, but I dont know what will happen," Suarez said. "Ive worked so hard since I was a kid to reach where I am, to keep putting up a few reporters like those of England, who are trashing me unfairly, because they havent valued what I do in the stadium as a player, instead theyve judged me for my attitudes and you reach a moment where you get tired." Suarez has been a controversial figure in English football since being suspended for eight games in December 2011 for making racist remarks toward Manchester United defender Patrice Evra during a match. In April, he was given one of English footballs longest suspensions for on-pitch misbehaviour -- a 10-match ban for biting an opponent, Branislav Ivanovic, during Liverpools 2-2 draw with Chelsea. "I know Ive made mistakes and when I have Ive apologized, but the press has dedicated itself to talking about me as if theyve known me all my life, saying things that have nothing to do with football," Suarez said. Seth Jones Jersey . After slipping from the summit during the week, the Gunners overcame struggling Crystal Palace 2-0 on Sunday thanks to Alex Oxlade-Chamberlains second-half brace. Josh Anderson Jersey . According to a report from the Vancouver Province, the Lions are expected to replace former DC Rich Stubler with defensive backs coach Mark Washington. http://www.bluejacketsauthority.com/authentic-lukas-sedlak-blue-jackets-jersey/ . A forerunning sled crashed into the worker Thursday at the Sanki Sliding Center. The unidentified worker broke both legs and was airlifted to a nearby hospital. Boone Jenner Jersey .Y. -- Buffalo Bills coach Doug Marrone has drawn on his Syracuse connections once again by hiring Rob Moore to take over as receivers coach. Nick Foligno Jersey . Defencemen Drew Doughty, Shea Weber and forward Ryan Getzlaf also scored for the Canadians, who started their gold-medal defence 2-0. Goalie Roberto Luongo, getting the call in place of Game 1 starter Carey Price, was solid when needed in making 23 saves for the shutout. Kickers were a major story on Sunday as there were 12 missed extra points, the most in a single day in NFL history (Elias Sports Bureau) Discount Jerseys NFL Jerseys Wholesale Cheap NFL T-shirts Cheap NFL Womens Jerseys Black China NFL Jerseys Disocunt Football Jerseys Cheap Jerseys Throwback Wholesale Jerseys From China Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale Wholesale NFL Womens Jerseys Cheap Stitched Jerseys Discount NFL Jerseys Black China NFL Jerseys Cheap Jerseys Store Stitched Jerseys ' ' '

nach oben springen

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: maradiliko
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 9574 Themen und 9597 Beiträge.

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Xobor Forum erstellen