Image and video hosting by TinyPic

at least 20 bases before the All-Star break since Carlo

in
Über uns
15.10.2018 12:25
von dasg234 • 3.635 Beiträge

KNOXVILLE, Tenn. -- Tennessees 49-10 loss to Alabama on Saturday was another costly one on the injury front as running back Alvin Kamara suffered an injury to his left knee, leaving his status for the rest of the year uncertain.The fear is that Kamara damaged his lateral collateral ligament (LCL) and possibly his meniscus, sources told ESPN.com. Hes scheduled to be further evaluated.At his weekly news conference Tuesday, head coach Butch Jones declined to get into specifics about Kamaras injury, saying, Everything is wait and see.The Vols have an open date this week and face South Carolina on Oct. 29.Kamara, who set a school record with 312 all-purpose yards in a 45-38 double-overtime loss to Texas A&M on Oct. 8, appeared to be shaken up in the first quarter against Alabama on a punt return. He carried the ball eight times for 21 yards in the game.Jones confirmed that sophomore defensive tackle Kahlil McKenzie?is out for the remainder of the season after suffering a torn pectoral muscle against Alabama. Sophomore offensive lineman Jack Jones tore a tendon in his hand and underwent surgery, but is hopeful of returning in two weeks against South Carolina.We have a lot of guys that are injured and banged up, Jones said. Its been a long, long season.More than 10 players in the starting rotation have missed games, including some of the Vols best players such as running back Jalen Hurd, cornerback Cam Sutton and linebackers Jalen Reeves-Maybin and Darrin Kirkland Jr.Reeves-Maybin, one of four team captains, is out for the rest of the season, but Kirkland hopes to return for the South Carolina game.Ive never been through a year like this in coaching, ever, Jones said.The surgery for Reeves-Maybin, who had 206 total tackles over the past two seasons, likely ends his college career, though the senior from Clarksville, Tennessee, hasnt completely ruled out the possibility of seeking a medical redshirt. Reeves-Maybin already has earned his degree.My legacy probably could have been a little different if I would have played this whole year, but I still think Im a leader of this team, a captain, Reeves-Maybin said. I still think I can help us win games. I think I still have a lot of respect [from] all my teammates. I still feel like I have a job to do.The Associated Press contributed to this report. http://www.saintsrookiestore.com/Saints-Delvin-Breaux-Jersey/ . Q: Team Canada announces their Olympic roster three weeks from today. Who is general manager Steve Yzerman watching? LeBrun: Over the last 48 hours, hes taken in the home-and-home between the Dallas Stars and Colorado Avalanche with Jamie Benn and Matt Duchene being the obvious targets. http://www.saintsrookiestore.com/Saints-John-Phillips-Jersey/ .C. - The Carolina Hurricanes have placed backup goalie Anton Khudobin on injured reserve with an unspecified lower-body injury. http://www.saintsrookiestore.com/Saints-Vonn-Bell-Jersey/ . A lawyer for MLB, Matthew Menchel, confirmed Wednesday the league dropped its case against Biogenesis of America, its owner Anthony Bosch and several other individuals. The lawsuit had accused Biogenesis and Bosch of conspiring with players to violate their contracts by providing them with banned performance-enhancing substances. http://www.saintsrookiestore.com/Saints-Ken-Crawley-Jersey/ . Emery skated the length of the ice and fought an unwilling Holtby during the third period of the Flyers 7-0 loss Friday night in Philadelphia. He was given 29 penalty minutes, including a game misconduct. But Emery did not face even a disciplinary hearing with NHL senior vice president of player safety Brendan Shanahan because rules 46. http://www.saintsrookiestore.com/Saints-Craig-Robertson-Jersey/ . -- Aldon Smith believes he is on the path to being sober for good. MINNEAPOLIS -- Its been a rough go of it for Ervin Santana in his first season-and-a-half with Minnesota.On Wednesday, he finally resembled the pitcher the Twins thought they were getting when they signed him to a $55 million, four-year deal.Santana struck out eight and walked none in a two-hitter that led the Twins over the Oakland Athletics 4-0.Santana (3-7) needed just 100 pitches for his eighth shutout and 15th complete game, helping the Twins take two of three from the As. Joe Mauer had three hits and an RBI.Every time you do it with a new team, its even better, said Santana, who was suspended for 80 games last year after testing positive for a banned performance-enhancing substance. It builds more confidence for me and for the team.Sonny Gray (3-8) gave up one run, six hits and four walks in six innings, losing his seventh straight decision, the longest active skid in the American League. Billy Butlers two-out double in the fifth and Stephen Vogts leadoff single in the eighth were Oaklands lone hits.I havent had many decisions in a year and a half of letting a guy go out there to try get a shutout, Twins manager Paul Molitor said. But he was dominant.Minnesota got off to a historically bad start and quickly got buried in the AL Central. But the Twins have won four of their last five games and each of their last three series at home.The bleary-eyed clubs were back at it on Wednesday less than 12 hours after finishing a rain-delayed game that started at 9:52 p.m.I know it was a long night last night, Santana said. I just came today and tried to put zeros on the board.Both teams appeared to be swinging heavy bats, and Minnesota stranded 12, going 1 for 11 with runners in scoring position.Santana frustrated Oaklands hitters all afternoon. Josh Reddick slammed his bat in anger after popping out to the catcher in the fourth inning and Khris Davis did the same after a strikeout in the seventh.We had some good at-bats off him at times and we had some non-competitive at-bats, Voogt said.dddddddddddd When a pitcher has his stuff and you dont have consistent at-bats against him its going to be hard to win. He was very, very good today.As sharp as Santana was, he didnt have much cushion for most of the afternoon because the Twins kept leaving runners on base against Gray. They left nine on in the first six innings before finally scratching two more runs across.Danny Santana had three hits, including a double, a triple and a run scored for Minnesota.SANTANAS GEMIt was Santanas first complete game since a one-hitter for the Angels against Arizona on June 16, 2012. It was the first shutout by a Twins pitcher since Andrew Albers in 2013.SPEEDY NUNEZTwins All-Star Eduardo Nunez stole his 20th base this season in the third inning. That made him the first Twins player to swipe at least 20 bases before the All-Star break since Carlos Gomez had 21 in 2008.As BULLPENOaklands bullpen entered with a 5.63 ERA in its 22 games. Opponents were hitting .312 off of As relievers, and they had another rough day on Wednesday.Marc Rzepczynski was charged with two runs on one hit and didnt record an out in the seventh inning. And John Axford didnt give him any help when he walked Max Kepler with the bases loaded and gave up a sacrifice fly to Eddie Rosario to give Santana some breathing room.TRAINERS ROOMAthletics: RHP Fernando Rodriguez was played on the disabled list after an MRI revealed a strained rotator cuff. Manager Bob Melvin said there is no timetable for a return, but he would not need surgery.Twins: SS Eduardo Escobar was available after missing the last two games with a strained hamstring.UP NEXTAthletics: LHP Rich Hill (8-3, 2.31) will start the series opener at Houston on Thursday.Twins: Minnesota opens a four-game series in Texas on Thursday, sending RHP Tyler Duffey (4-6, 4.62) to the mound against RHP Chi Chi Gonzalez (0-1, 9.53). Wholesale Nike NFL Jerseys China NFL Hoodies Cheap NFL Jerseys Camo Wholesale Jerseys 2019 NFL Jerseys Cheap Cheap NFL Jerseys Authentic NFL Jerseys From China Discount NFL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys From China Cheap NFL T-shirts Wholesale NFL Gear NFL Jerseys China NFL Jerseys Cheap Cheap Jerseys 2020 Cheap NFL Jerseys NFL Jerseys Cheap Cheap NFL Autographed Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys China Cheap NFL Jerseys Authentic Cheap Jerseys ' ' '

nach oben springen

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: maradiliko
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 9574 Themen und 9597 Beiträge.

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Xobor Forum erstellen