Image and video hosting by TinyPic

rl=http://www.jerseyschina.cc/]Cheap Stitche

in
Über uns
16.10.2018 13:13
von dasg234 • 3.635 Beiträge

Rory McIlroy feels he can go in to next weeks Players Championship with plenty of confidence after a strong end to the week at Quail Hollow. The world No 3 saw his hopes of defending his Wells Fargo Championship title all-but ended with a one-over 73 on Saturday, but saved his best until last with a six-under 66 on Sunday.McIlroy, who also claimed his first PGA Tour victory in the tournament back in 2010, mixed eight birdies with two bogeys during the final round and believes he had the opportunity to get even closer to the top of the leaderboard. McIlroy and Phil Mickelson both posted 66s on Sunday If you take away the two fives at the start and the end, it was a pretty good scorecard, McIlroy told Sky Sports. I drove the ball well, hit a lot of better iron shots and converted a lot of chances.I did a lot of things right. Looking back at the 73s I shot in the first and third round, I probably just left myself a bit much to do going in to today.A 66 is a really good score and Im positive and confident going in to the next couple of weeks. The Players is a place where Ive continued to do a little bit better each and every year, and Im looking forward to next week with my game rounding in to a little bit of form. The world No 3 played alongside Adam Scott during the final round McIlroy made the worst start by failing to get up-and-down at the first, but bounced back by holing a six-footer at the fourth and a two-putt birdie from close-range at the next.Back-to-back gains from the seventh saw the Northern Irishman reach the turn in 33, before he continued his move up the leaderboard by following a birdie-three at the 10th with a 25-footer at the 11th.The two-time Quail Hollow champion left a kick-in gain at 14 and picked up another shot at the 16th to move within two of the lead, only to finish with a bogey after narrowly avoiding the hazard with his approach in to the last. McIlroy misjudged his approach in to the par-four 18th It has been a good day overall and I felt like I had a chance around the middle of the back nine to post a number, but it just wasnt meant to be, McIlroy added. I was trying to post 10-under-par, that was the score in my mind, so I needed to birdie the last couple of holes.If I had two shots to take back, then the drive on 15 and the second shot at the last could have made it a different story. There were two soft bogeys at the first and at the 18th. At 18, it was just a complete wrong shot selection and it just wasnt the right shot to play.Watch Rory McIlroy in action at the Players Championship from May 12-15 live on Sky Sports 4 - your home of golf Also See: Rory takes encouragement Wells Fargo leaderboard Wells Fargo: R3 highlights Golf live on Sky Sports 4 Eric Bailly Jersey . Having already announced that the race will start May 9 with three stages in Northern Ireland and Ireland and finish in Trieste on June 1, the rest of the route was unveiled Monday. Ander Herrera Jersey . U.S. District Judge Lorna G. Schofield in Manhattan agreed that lawyers on both sides could make their formal requests by Nov. 8. A hearing is scheduled for a day earlier. Jordan Siev, a lawyer for Rodriguez, wrote in a joint letter to the judge from lawyers on both sides that MLB lawyers planned to ask that the lawsuit be dismissed. http://www.manunitedfcpro.com/Customized/ . Arsenal failed to take full advantage of its main rivals stumbles on Saturday as substitute Gerard Deulofeu levelled with a hard shot from a tight angle in the 84th minute to give Everton a deserved point. Ahead of a crucial fortnight that will see them play against Napoli in the Champions League, Manchester City and Chelsea, Arsenal leads by five points ahead of Liverpool and Chelsea. Chris Smalling Jersey .B. -- The Baie-Comeau Drakkar took over sole possession of first place atop the Quebec Major Junior Hockey League on Thursday with their sixth straight win. Juan Mata Jersey .com) - Following a late-game loss to the reigning NBA champs, the Toronto Raptors will look to sustain their recent high-level play as they travel to Indiana to take on the Pacers. DAYTONA BEACH, Fla. -- Betty Jane France, a longtime community leader considered by many to be the first lady Of NASCAR, has died.Lesa France Kennedy said her mother died Monday evening. A statement from NASCAR on Tuesday did not disclose details of her death, including her age.France was executive vice president and assistant treasurer of NASCAR and chair of the NASCAR Foundation. France was married to the late Bill France Jr., son of NASCAR founder Bill France. Her son, Brian, is chairman and CEO of NASCAR and France Kennedy is CEO of International Speedway Corp.ddddddddddddrance was champion of health care for children, helping establish the Speediatrics childrens care unit at Halifax Health in Daytona Beach and at Homestead Hospital in Homestead, Florida.The Betty Jane France Humanitarian Award was created in her honor in 2011. Stitched NFL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys 2019 Discount NFL Jerseys Wholesale Nike NFL Jerseys Stitched Jerseys Cheap Jerseys 2020 Wholesale Jerseys From China Youth NFL Jerseys Wholesale China Womens NFL Jerseys Discount NFL Jerseys China Womens NFL Jerseys Cheap Stitched Jerseys Disocunt Football Jerseys NFL Jerseys Cheap Wholesale Nike NFL Jerseys Stitched NFL Jerseys China Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys Wholesale Throwback Jerseys Cheap Jerseys Wholesale ' ' '

nach oben springen

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: maradiliko
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 9574 Themen und 9597 Beiträge.

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Xobor Forum erstellen