Image and video hosting by TinyPic

ysnhl.com/]Cheap NHL Jerseys Authentic[/url]

in
Über uns
18.10.2018 06:24
von dasg234 • 3.635 Beiträge

CINCINNATI -- One pitch into the game, the New York Mets once again were headed in the right direction.Reyes hit a leadoff home run, Noah Syndergaard lasted five shaky shutout innings and the Mets won their fifth in a row, beating the Cincinnati Reds 6-3 Wednesday.Were completely focused, manager Terry Collins said. We showed that when they scored three runs and we came right back with big hits. Were in our world right now.Reyes and Curtis Granderson each homered for the second straight day as the Mets beat Cincinnati for the 14th straight time. Wilmer Flores added a pinch-hit, two-run drive.The Mets (74-66) finished off a three-game sweep and have won eight of 10. They pulled within a percentage point of St. Louis (73-65) for the second NL wild card, both a half-game behind San Francisco (74-65).Reyes is trying to not get too caught up in this recent run.Theres still a lot of baseball left, he said. We have to take it one game at a time and win series. Thats what you have to do over the last (22) games.The Mets are one win short of tying the club record for consecutive wins against one team. They won 15 straight against Pittsburgh from June 6, 1986, to April 9, 1987, but theyll have to wait until next season before seeing the Reds again.Syndergaard (13-8) gave up six hits and four walks. But the Reds went 0 for 3 in trying to steal against him -- opposing runners had been previously been 45 for 51 this season.It was 87 degrees and humid at game time, and that mightve taken a toll on Syndergaard.It wasnt what we had been seeing, Collins said. His command wasnt there. I dont know if it was the weather, but when I took him out, I knew he was out of gas. He gave us five. Im glad we got him the win.Jeurys Familia closed for his 47th save, extending his franchise record.Anthony DeSclafani (8-3) took the loss as the Reds fell for the fourth straight time.Jose Peraza doubled twice, singled twice and drove in two runs for the Reds. Cincinnati trailed 5-0 in the eighth before scoring three times, two on Perazas double off Addison Reed that barely missed being a tying grand slam.Cincinnati went 0 for 6 with runners in scoring position against Syndergaard. He struck out seven and improved to 4-1 with a 1.38 ERA over his last five starts.Reyes sent a shot into the right-field seats for his sixth homer. He later singled, stole a base and scored.I was trying to get ahead and Reyes was trying to hit one out and he did, DeSclafani said. Hes been swinging the bat well lately. They all have this whole series. They have a good lineup, and theyre playing pretty good.Granderson led off the sixth with his 25th home run.LEADOFF POPReyes home run to lead off the game was his 19th with the Mets, snapping a tie with Granderson for the franchise record. It was his third of the season and overall 24th of his career.PINCH POWERFloress homer was the first of his career as a pinch hitter and gave the Mets 12 this season, tying the franchise record set in 1983.TRAINERS ROOMMets: RF Jay Bruce got Wednesday off, as much a break from the strain of returning to his former home for the first time as anything else, Collins said. I told him yesterday, With all youve been through, why dont you catch your breath and get ready for Friday? Collins said.Reds: CF Billy Hamilton, who strained his left oblique on Sunday, wont travel with the team to Pittsburgh for the four-game series.UP NEXTMets: RHP Robert Gsellman (2-1) is scheduled to start Friday in Atlanta. He allowed one run on six hits over six innings of his first career start in a 3-1 win over Washington on Saturday.Reds: RHP Dan Straily (11-7) starts Thursday at Pittsburgh. He was able to overcome issuing a career-high seven walks in his last start, a 9-1 win over St. Louis. Mike Matheny Jersey . One game after a miserable showing in Oklahoma City, Gay tied a career high with 41 points and the Sacramento Kings cruised to a 114-97 victory at the New Orleans Pelicans on Tuesday night. Jason Motte Jersey . From filmmaker Nanette Burstein (On the Ropes), The Price of Gold revisits the saga that rocked the figure skating world ahead of the 1994 Lillehammer Olympic Winter Games: the assault on Nancy Kerrigan, and the plot that led its way back to her rival Tonya Harding. http://www.cardinalsrookiestore.com/Customized/ . Defencemen Drew Doughty, Shea Weber and forward Ryan Getzlaf also scored for the Canadians, who started their gold-medal defence 2-0. Goalie Roberto Luongo, getting the call in place of Game 1 starter Carey Price, was solid when needed in making 23 saves for the shutout. Mike Shannon Jersey . Any real chance at payback wont come until the playoff. Still, Pittsburgh knows its taut 3-2 win over the Bruins on Wednesday night is a pretty good place to start laying the groundwork. "They are a very good defensive team," Penguins forward Brandon Sutter said. Stan Musial Jersey .4 million title. Ryan Riess emerged with the title after a session in which he started behind, but used expert skill to gather the chips to his side amid the unpredictability of no-limit Texas Hold em. Riess put his final opponent Jay Farber all-in with an Ace-King. CHICAGO -- Anthony Ranaudo homered for his first major league hit and took a no-hitter into the sixth inning, making his Chicago White Sox debut something hell never forget.Ranaudo hit an opposite-field homer in his ninth career plate appearance and didnt allow a hit until Kris Bryants tying solo homer with one out in the sixth before the Chicago Cubs beat the White Sox 8-1 on Wednesday night.At first, Ranaudo thought his big hit ended up in the Wrigley Field ivy for a double.I kind of pulled up at second base, Ranaudo said. I looked back at home and realized it was a home run from the way everybody was reacting and stuff, and I had to finish out the jog. It was fun.Javier Baez hit a tiebreaking two-run homer deep into the left bleachers in the seventh and Addison Russell added a grand slam in a five-run eighth.Jason Hammel (10-5) allowed one run and five hits while striking out seven in seven innings. Hector Rondon pitched a perfect eighth, and Aroldis Chapman pitched a 1-2-3 ninth -- striking out Jose Abreu and Avisail Garcia -- in his Cubs debut.Bryants 26th homer tied the score 1-1 and matched his total last season when he was NL Rookie of the Year.I was locked in. Once he got that hit, I realized it, Ranaudo said of the no-hitter.Baez went deep on a full-count pitch against Ranaudo (1-1) to chase the right-hander.After Ben Zobrists RBI double in the eighth, Russell followed two hitters later with his 12th homer to help the Cubs end a two-game slide and snap the White Soxs four-game winning streak.Ranaudo allowed three runs and two hits -- both homers -- in 6 2/3 innings.I was nibbling a bit in that first inning, trying to be too perfect, Ranaudo said. I think I settled in a little bit after that and was a lot more aggressive and kind of letting the ball eat.Chapman had 20 saves in 21 chances this season with the Yankees before the Cubs acquired the hard-throwing lefty on Monday for a package of prospects.The adrenaline was pretty good even though it wasnt a save situation, Chapman said through translator, catcher Miguel Montero. It was fun to hear the crowd cheering.The 6-foot-7 Ranaudo, acquired from Texas on May 12, was 5-3 with 3.20 ERA at Triple-A Charlotte in 13 starts. In two games with the Rangers this season, the 26-year-old righty was 1-0, but had a 17.18 ERA and walked eight -- including five in a May 10 game against the White Sox.He waas better than that in his 10th major league start and 14th appearance.dddddddddddd.The way it started out, it was maybe a little bit of nerves as he was out there, and he settled down. The kid was fantastic, White Sox manager Robin Ventura said.The White Sox beat the Cubs 5-4 and 3-0 in the first two games of the crosstown series. The fourth game is Thursday night.Ranaudos homer was the first by a White Sox pitcher since Mark Buehrle went deep on June 14, 2009, at Milwaukee.Ranaudo said he last homered in high school in New Jersey.That was definitely cool, definitely something Ill remember the rest of my life, he said.CLEAR SALE-INGVentura expects nothing unusual when ace Chris Sale starts the finale of the crosstown series with the Cubs on Thursday night after serving a five-game suspension for destroying the White Sox 1976 vintage uniforms and being scratched minutes before his last scheduled start on Saturday.I think its going to be fine, Ventura said. Players always have their teammates backs, and thats no different with our clubhouse.Pitching coach Don Cooper offered unequivocal support for Sale.Hes a passionate guy about a lot of different things, Cooper said. Weve seen examples of that before, but I know him to be a good kid and Im looking for him to get back and move on and keep going.TRAINERS ROOMWhite Sox: 2B Brett Lawrie (strained left hamstring) went on the 15-day disabled list, retroactive to July 22. INF Carlos Sanchez was recalled from Triple-A Charlotte. ... LHP Carlos Rodon (sprained left wrist) threw a side session Wednesday that went well, Ventura said. He could possibly start Sunday against the Twins or Tuesday against the Tigers.UP NEXTWhite Sox: LHP Sale (14-3, 3.18) tries for a third time to become the majors first 15-game winner. After reaching 14 wins on July 2 at Houston, Sale gave up eight runs in a loss to Atlanta in his final game before the All-Star break. In his only start after the break, he tossed eight innings of one-hit ball at Seattle -- and exited with a 3-0 lead -- but closer David Robertson allowed four runs the in the ninth.Cubs: RHP John Lackey (7-7, 3.79) has dropped five straight decisions since his last win on June 8 at Philadelphia. In his last six starts, Lackey has a 6.38 ERA. Cheap Soccer Jerseys Authentic Wholesale Hockey Jerseys Nike NFL Jerseys China Cheap Nike MLB Jerseys China Wholesale Baseball Jerseys China Wholesale College Jerseys Cheap Jerseys From China Wholesale Jerseys Near Me Cheap Jerseys Online Cheap NFL Jerseys Authentic Cheap Nike NFL Jerseys Authentic Cheap Soccer Jerseys China Cheap NCAA Jerseys Authentic Cheap Nike NBA Jerseys Cheap NHL Jerseys Authentic MLB Jerseys China Cheap Jerseys From China Cheap NFL Throwback Jerseys Cheap Nike NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys China ' ' '

nach oben springen

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: maradiliko
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 9574 Themen und 9597 Beiträge.

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Xobor Forum erstellen