Image and video hosting by TinyPic

rseyschinancaa.com/]Cheap NCAA Jerseys Authentic[/url] [url=http://www.cheapjerseyschinanba.com/]Cheap Nike NBA Jerseys[/url]

in
Über uns
18.10.2018 06:24
von dasg234 • 3.635 Beiträge

TOKYO -- Olympic officials have agreed to keep the rowing and swimming venues at their planned sites in Tokyo for the 2020 Games. A decision on the volleyball venue has been postponed until Christmas.Representatives of the International Olympic Committee, Tokyo organizers, Japans central and city governments have been discussing ways of reducing costs, including possibly moving three sports from planned new venues to existing ones.The group was established in October after a Tokyo government panel said the Olympics cost could exceed 3 trillion yen ($27 billion) without drastic cuts. Cheap New Jersey Devils Jerseys . Laudrup revealed Thursday he was notified of his dismissal in "the briefest of letters which gave no reasons why such hasty and final action was deemed necessary. Cheap Custom Anaheim Ducks Jerseys . The Oilers come in having lost five in a row (0-4-1) and 16 of their last 20 games, dropping a 2-1 decision to the Vancouver Canucks on Tuesday. http://www.nhldiscount.us.com/Cheap-columbus-blue-jackets-gear/ .com) - Following a late-game loss to the reigning NBA champs, the Toronto Raptors will look to sustain their recent high-level play as they travel to Indiana to take on the Pacers. Cheap Nashville Predators Jerseys . The Cleveland Indians, Tampa Bay Rays, and Texas Rangers all won on Sunday meaning the Rangers will host the Rays in a play-in game on Monday. Cheap Vancouver Canucks Jerseys . Olli Jokinen, Mark Scheifele, and Bryan Little each had a goal and an assist as Winnipeg won 5-2, handing Calgary its record-setting seventh consecutive loss on home ice. INDEPENDENCE, Ohio -- LeBron James respected Phil Jacksons unmatched coaching accomplishments. That affection has vanished.Ive got nothing for him, James said Tuesday.James fired back at the 11-time coaching champion and current New York Knicks president for using the word posse in a recent interview to describe the NBA megastars business associates. James said he lost all respect for Jackson and his comments underline a larger societal issue for young African-Americans trying to succeed in business.In the interview, Jackson, 71, said James has always demanded preferential treatment and called his departure from Miami as a free agent a slap in the face to the Heat organization. Jackson recalled a time when James asked for the team to stay over in Cleveland while on a road trip, a request that put coach Erik Spoelstra in a bind.You cant hold up the whole team because you and your mom and your posse want to spend an extra night in Cleveland, Jackson said in the ESPN interview .The word posse struck a chord with James, who has surrounded himself with childhood friends during his career.Jacksons language also touched a flash point at a time of heightened racial tension in the country.We see the success that we have, but then there is always someone that lets you know how far we still have to go as African-Americans, James said Tuesday following the Cavaliers morning shootaround. I dont believe that Phil Jackson would have used that term if he was doing business with someone else and working with another team or if he was working with anybody in sports that was owning a team that wasnt African-American and had a group of guys around them that didnt agree with what they did.I dont think he would have called them a posse. But it just shows how far we have to go. But it wont stop us from doing what we need to do as a group. Ive put together a great team, Ive empowered some guys since I was a kid and weve all grown together and become one of the people that try to model after, so were not going to let Phil Jacksons comments stop us from doing what we need to do. It just gives us extra motivation. But its still sad, though, to see that people at the top always want to try to put guys in power down.James was offended by Jacksons flippant use of a term many find degrading.If you go and read the definition of what the word `posse is, its not what Ive built over my career, James said. Its not what I stand for. Its not what myy family stands for.ddddddddddddCavs coach Tyronn Lue played for Jackson and said he doesnt recall him ever being racially insensitive. Lue also has no intention of brokering any communication between his former coach and star player, and said James has never asked for any special treatment.We treat everyone the same around here, Lue said.Along with close friends Maverick Carter, Rich Paul and Randy Mims, James has built a sports business empire. Among the groups most prominent successes are landing James a lifetime contract with Nike worth nearly $1 billion and launching a film and TV production company that has partnered with Warner Bros.Carter handles James business affairs while Paul serves as his agent -- and for several other top players -- and Mims works with the Cavs. They formed LRMR marketing shortly after James turned pro, and the 31-year-old three-time champion was criticized for surrounding himself with friends.Ive tried to put my guys in position to where they can walk in a meeting and go places and they dont need me because they got to a point where theyve done their homework, James said. Theyve studied on what they want to do and they can hold a meeting without me because of the respect that they have and the knowledge they have. Thats just 12 years of hard work and dedication that we put to each other. I know Phils in a position of power in our sport, but to criticize me and my guys over that is nonsense.The Cavs play the Knicks on Dec. 7 in Madison Square Garden, a game surely to be intensified by the Jackson-James drama. James seemed hurt someone of Jacksons stature would try to demean him.It seems like when my name is involved with other people thats helped build the game, its like, `How can we criticize what he does on and off the floor? instead of trying to help me, he said.James has been outspoken on social issues and doesnt intend to stop.My whole goal is while I have this platform and this muscle that I have right now is how can I better the youth that looks at me every single day and sees what I do and sees what I say and sees the way I walk and talk and what I wear and use it as a positive way to get out of the situation theyre in, he said. Im not going to be that guy that ever downplays somebody or tries to knock someone off just to feel better about myself. Cheap Soccer Jerseys Authentic Wholesale Hockey Jerseys Nike NFL Jerseys China Cheap Nike MLB Jerseys China Wholesale Baseball Jerseys China Wholesale College Jerseys Cheap Jerseys From China Wholesale Jerseys Near Me Cheap Jerseys Online Cheap NFL Jerseys Authentic Cheap Nike NFL Jerseys Authentic Cheap Soccer Jerseys China Cheap NCAA Jerseys Authentic Cheap Nike NBA Jerseys Cheap NHL Jerseys Authentic MLB Jerseys China Cheap Jerseys From China Cheap NFL Throwback Jerseys Cheap Nike NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys China ' ' '

nach oben springen

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: maradiliko
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 9574 Themen und 9597 Beiträge.

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Xobor Forum erstellen