Image and video hosting by TinyPic

ajerseysnhl.com/]Cheap NHL Jerseys Authentic

in
Über uns
22.10.2018 12:49
von dasg234 • 3.635 Beiträge

In recent months, Michael Bisping said getting revenge over Dan Henderson would be better than sweet. In the end, it probably felt mostly like relief.Bisping (30-7) successfully defended the UFC middleweight championship for the first time at UFC 204 on Saturday -- in a much closer fight than many expected.The British champ outpointed Henderson (32-15) in a close, five-round unanimous decision at Englands Manchester Arena. All three judges scoring the title fight had it in Bispings favor: 49-46, 48-47 and 48-47.The victory evened Bispings score with Henderson at one win apiece. The two fought at UFC 100 in July 2009, when Henderson scored one of the most infamous knockouts in UFC history.Bisping, 37, jumped at the opportunity for a rematch after his improbable title win over Luke Rockhold in June, even though Henderson was just 2-3 in his past five fights.It proved to be a difficult first defense, as Henderson dropped Bisping twice in the opening two rounds. Bisping suffered a welt and deep cut under his left eye, and the wound bled throughout the 25-minute contest.I know people spoke and said, Oh, hes not the No. 1 contender, Bisping said. This guy knocked me out cold. Cold. Worst knockout in UFC history. The jitters I had this week -- look at my face, for crying out loud. You know what this guy can do to you.A former welterweight and middleweight champion in Pride Fighting Championship and former light heavyweight champion in Strikeforce, Henderson had promised he would retire after UFC 204 -- win or lose. He stuck to that decision on Saturday.This is the last time anyone will see me fight, Henderson said. I gave my heart and soul to this sport. Fans like you, even though you booed me at the beginning of the night, made it worthwhile for me to compete year after year. I absolutely love this sport.Thank you, Michael Bisping, for giving me this opportunity -- my last fight, for the belt. I came up a little short. I wish theyd judge the fight on how you look after.Hendersons right hand struck with about 40 seconds left in the opening round. The punch dropped Bisping in the center of the Octagon, and although he managed to tie Henderson up from the bottom and survive, he ate several hard elbows in the process.Bisping regrouped and stole momentum back in the next frame, until another right hand dropped him a second time. Henderson did what he could to get a finish but did appear tired after failing to put Bisping away. His pace tapered way off in the third and fourth rounds, before he picked it up again in the fifth.Jabs and leg kicks paved the way for Bispings win, as he was able to dictate range and avoid the right hand as Henderson tired. Henderson did score a takedown late, but Bisping quickly scrambled back to his feet.According to Fightmetric, Bisping outlanded Henderson in total strikes, 130-87. He attempted 348 total strikes compared to 227 for Henderson.Its unclear where Bispings next challenge will come from. Former champion Chris Weidman is scheduled to face Yoel Romero at UFC 205 on Nov. 12, while Rockhold is preparing to face?Ronaldo Jacare Souza?on Nov. 19. Bisping, in his own way, encouraged each of them to make a statement.Weidman, what the hell? You lost. Ive had three victories since you got your ass kicked by Rockhold, Bisping said. Rockhold, I knocked you out in three minutes, buddy. Romero, youre suspended for steroids. Shame on you. And Jacare, you just got beat. Get off the couch and get a win.With the win, Bisping moves into sole possession of the top spot on the all-time UFC wins list with 20. Martin Perez Jersey . Clarke was injured while practicing on the Doha Golf Club range after the pro-am on Tuesday. The Northern Irishman arrived at the course on Wednesday hoping to start, but after hitting a few balls on the practice putting green Clarke advised officials he was not fit to play. Texas Rangers Jerseys . Once again Jordan Cieciwa (@FitCityJordan) and I (@LynchOnSports) go head to head in our picks. Last weekend at UFC Fight Night 32 my #TeamLynch got the best of #TeamJC by a score of 9-6. Let us know which side youre on for UFC 167 use the hashtag #TeamLynch or #TeamJC on Twitter. http://www.officialrangersgearshop.com/Rangers-Jon-Niese-Kids-Jersey/ . -- Ohio States Urban Meyer has never had any issue acclimating to the biggest stages in college football. Matt Moore Jersey . PETERSBURG, Fla. Shin-Soo Choo Jersey . - After leading the Saints to a fourth playoff appearance in five seasons, Drew Brees expressed confidence in the direction of his team and, perhaps more importantly, showed a willingness to listen to contract proposals if the team needs his help getting under the NFLs salary cap. New York Knicks president Phil Jacksons labeling of LeBron James business associates as the three-time NBA champions posse touched a nerve with James camp on Monday.I dont care that he talks about LeBron, Maverick Carter told ESPN.com. He could say hes not that good or the greatest in the world as a basketball player. I wouldnt care. Its the word posse and the characterization I take offense to. If he would have said LeBron and his agent, LeBron and his business partners or LeBron and his friends, thats one thing. Yet because youre young and black, he can use that word. Were grown men.Carter, a high school teammate of James, has been involved in James business ventures for more than a decade. He comprises one part of LRMR, the management company founded by James, Carter, Rich Paul and Randy Mims in 2006 that guides the Cleveland Cavaliers superstars career on and off the court.Jackson, in an ESPN.com interview with Jackie MacMullan, made the statement while revisiting James departure from the Miami Heat in the summer of 2014 and what it meant for the tenure of Heat president Pat Riley.It had to hurt when they lost LeBron, Jackson said. That was definitely a slap in the face. But there were a lot of little things that came out of that. When LeBron was playing with the Heat, they went to Cleveland, and he wanted to spend the night. They dont do overnights. Teams just dont. So now [coach Erik] Spoelstra has to text Riley and say, What do I do in this situation? And Pat, who has iron-fist rules, answers, You are on the plane. You are with this team. You cant hold up the whole team because you and your mom and your posse want to spend an extra night in Cleveland.I always thought Pat had this really nice vibe with his guys. But something happened there where it broke down. I do know LeBron likes special treatment. He needs things his way.dddddddddddd.Carter, citing the recent debate around coded language, said he felt obligated to respond to Jacksons comment. He also tweeted his dismay with the article:Later, Carter posted a second tweet to clarify that he wasnt referring to Jackson as racist.James, 31, is widely considered to have the most successful off-court business enterprise by any athlete since Michael Jordan.In the past several years, James partnership with Carter has resulted in a lifetime contract extension with Nike estimated to be worth nearly $1 billion; the launch of the multimedia company Uninterrupted; profiting in the tens of millions after Beats, in which he was an equity stakeholder, sold to Apple for $3.2 billion; and the cultivation of SpringHill Entertainment, a production company that has paired with Warner Bros. and created several television projects, including The Wall, a high-stakes game show hosted by Chris Hardwick that will premiere on NBC next month.Carter, 35, is based in Los Angeles, where he oversees the entertainment aspects of James off-court interest. Paul, 34, is based in Cleveland, Ohio, and runs Klutch Sports, the sports agency that represents not only James but also his teammates Tristan Thompson and J.R. Smith?and?a score of other NBA players including Ben Simmons, the 2016 No. 1 NBA draft pick by Philadelphia. Mims, 41, is the executive administrator of player programs and logistics for the Cavs.As for Jacksons claim of special treatment for James, the Heat did stay in Cleveland following their game against the Cavaliers once while James was a member of the Miami franchise in order to go as a team to his house for Thanksgiving dinner the next day. Cheap Soccer Jerseys Authentic Wholesale Hockey Jerseys Nike NFL Jerseys China Cheap Nike MLB Jerseys China Wholesale Baseball Jerseys China Wholesale College Jerseys Cheap Jerseys From China Wholesale Jerseys Near Me Cheap Jerseys Online Cheap NFL Jerseys Authentic Cheap Nike NFL Jerseys Authentic Cheap Soccer Jerseys China Cheap NCAA Jerseys Authentic Cheap Nike NBA Jerseys Cheap NHL Jerseys Authentic MLB Jerseys China Cheap Jerseys From China Cheap NFL Throwback Jerseys Cheap Nike NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys China ' ' '

nach oben springen

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: maradiliko
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 9574 Themen und 9597 Beiträge.

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Xobor Forum erstellen