Image and video hosting by TinyPic

s on Twitter. He finished with si

in
Über uns
23.10.2018 13:15
von dasg234 • 3.635 Beiträge

Michael van Gerwen takes on Phil Taylor in Rotterdam on the last night of the regular Premier League season and John Part has picked his winner. Van Gerwen leads the Premier League table on leg difference, but Taylor can snatch top spot if he topples the world No 1 in front of his Dutch fans tonight, live on Sky Sports 1.The battle for the last remaining play-off spot will also be resolved as either Peter Wright or Adrian Lewis attempt to secure a place on the season-ending night at The O2. Robert Thornton v James Wade James Wade failed to secure a place in the top four This is a bit of an exhibition game as it really means nothing. Robert cant change positions and theres only the slimmest of chances James could. Hed need Barney to lose heavily and I dont see that happening, so basically James is playing for pride.Itll still be a great atmosphere so the players will feed off the overall buzz and excitement. It should therefore be a little nervy even if it doesnt mean anything and this should be a great venue to play in, so itll mean a lot to both players. James is kind of spluttering at the moment while Thornton has been turning up, throwing the darts, playing reasonably but not matching the class Wade has shown at his best.Its hard to predict but I think Wade will respond to a poor run. All the pressure and intensity of playing for a position goes but hes good in front of a big crowd and I think hell bounce back. Sky Bet odds: Thornton to win 3/1, Wade to win 4/7Verdict: Wade to win.Peter Wright v Raymond van Barneveld Peter Wright needs a win to keep his play-off hopes alive Peter needs to win this to keep his hopes alive and if he wins heavily he could really have a great chance to reach the top four. Unfortunately for Snakebite, Raymond has every incentive to fire on the last week of the season. Hell want to finish well, particularly in front of a massive home audience, and thats a huge negative for Peter.There are bound to be a bunch of celebrity friends out watching too and I think Raymond will match Peters effort to put on a good show. There is a risk both men try too hard and theres a lot of pressure on Wright, who knows he needs not only to produce himself but also to rely on another result going his way. The other issue for Peter is that Gary Anderson doesnt care about his game against Adrian Lewis, hes third either way, and when hes not interested he doesnt always perform. Sky Live: PL Darts night 15 Michael van Gerwen will be have home support when he faces Phil Taylor in Rotterdam It looks improbable that Wright will advance although hes done a great job to run it this close. He was great last week, annihilating Wade, and hes not going quietly. Nonetheless I find it hard to imagine hell survive. As for this match I fear he may struggle if trying a little too hard, especially in this atmosphere, so I quite like Raymond. Hes played some very good darts over so much of the season and his form looks pretty good.This could be one-sided and low on quality given the situation, but Ill stick with Raymond winning.Sky Bet odds: Wright to win evens, Van Barneveld to win 15/8Verdict: Van Barneveld to win.Adrian Lewis v Gary Anderson Adrian Lewis could be feeling the pressure when he faces Gary Anderson The way the standings have worked out couldnt have been better for Adrian. The one thing that could inspire Gary to perform is the venue and the occasion - it could be a wonderful atmosphere, maybe even better than finals night, and perhaps the world champion will want to put on a show. Nobody wants to look like a bum, especially in the match before the highlight which hes not involved in, despite being reigning World and Premier League champion. But necessity is clearly not there and thats often a huge driving factor for Anderson, who does better in that scenario rather than when its all about ego as it is here. Theres certainly a lot in Adrians favour. He certainly has necessity, especially if Peter has won heavily, and either way he should be right up for this.Theres no need to try to spice this up given Gary could throw countless 180s and miss doubles, as we used to expect from him, and the bet is simply Lewis to win the match. I see him doing just that.Sky Bet odds: Lewis to win 5/2, Anderson to win 8/11Verdict: Lewis to win.Phil Taylor v Michael van Gerwen Michael van Gerwen will be seeking a sweet win over Taylor in front of his home fans Phil would absolutely love to win this. Its pretty fairytale-ish either way, really, and we have an intriguing match on so many levels. Two great players, a new venue, a huge crowd… but the probable outcome is still Michael to win. Were on Phil to top the table at 5/1 but he may just miss out.The MVG treble at 9/4 is a good bet, as his record dating back to the start of 2015 is very strong - eight wins, one draw, one loss against Phil. Theres no mystery about who is the dominant player right now and it just depends whether Phil can conjure something magical, which clearly he could do.But even if that happens, and Phil does play his best, Michaels best would still be enough and he has been raising his game all season. Hes 8/13 to win the game which is a good bet alone. However, the match treble is 9/4 and Id only really be concerned about the high out, so its worth the risk at 9/4. This will be a great spectacle and great viewing.Sky Bet odds: Taylor to win 3/1, Van Gerwen to win 8/13Verdict: Van Gerwen to win.Watch all of tonights Premier League matches from 7pm tonight on Sky Sports 1. Also See: Sky Live: PL Darts night 15 Taylor: MVG is phenomenal MVG expects goosebumps WATCH: MVG v Taylor 2013 Lamar Jackson Jersey . They were putting most of their energy into a record-setting offensive display. Nick Boyle Jersey . The Brazilian goalkeeper signed a loan deal with the Major League Soccer club on Friday as he looks to get playing time ahead of this summers World Cup in his home country. http://www.cheapravensjerseyssale.com/?tag=joe-flacco-jersey-sale . However, he did make them miss him a little less. Cundiff, who had the unenviable job of replacing Dawson last season, agreed Thursday to a one-year, $1. Willie Snead IV Jersey . Toronto has dropped games to Indiana and Miami since a five-game winning streak and closed out a three-game road trip at 1-2. C.J. Mosley Jersey . Rinne played two periods in his first game since left hip surgery in early May. Gabriel Bourque scored 3:07 into the second period and Austin Watson tallied 5:15 later for Nashville. AUSTIN, Texas -- In meetings, in practice and when he was just thinking to himself, Charlie Strong pleaded with his team not to be a one-game wonder after a big season-opening win.That turned out to not be a problem at all.Freshman quarterback Shane Buechele passed for 244 yards and four touchdowns and No. 11 Texas backed up its first national ranking since 2013 with a 41-7 victory over UTEP on Saturday night.I was nervous, said Strong, who entered the season under tremendous pressure after two losing seasons. Everyone was telling them how good they are and I wondered how would they respond? I kept telling them, `Just focus. We havent done anything yet.Sophomore linebacker Malik Jefferson said the message came through. But Jefferson suggested the players didnt really need the reminder because they knew how to handle the week after beating Notre Dame.We were 5-7 last year, Jefferson said. We cant be satisfied with anything.Buechele wasnt there for the previous two years of losing, but there was no letup from the freshman as he put together another splendid game with his arm and feet. He was 22 of 27 passing and his 34 yards rushing in the zone read option showed the Longhorns (2-0) have even another wrinkle in their new offense.Buechele threw touchdown passes of 29 and 7 yards to Jerrod Heard, who started at quarterback most of 2015 but moved to wide receiver this season. He also connected with Dorian Leonard for a 46-yard score in the third quarter that made it 34-7.I felt good out there, Buechele said. We started slow but I feel like we finished strong ... I like throwing the ball to all these guys.Aaron Jones ran for 123 yards and a 51-yard touchdown for UTEP (1-1).THE TAKEAWAYUTEP: The Miners missed the passing of injured starting quarterback Zack Greenlee, who was held out to rest a strained knee before the start of the Conference USA schedule. Kavika Johnson was 9 of 15 for 42 yards, and Jones gave the Miners their only punch on offense. The Longhorns knew Jones was the primary option on nearly every UTEP possession uuntil the score got out of hand.ddddddddddddWere not making excuses for anything. They whipped us handily, Kugler said.Texas: Buechele continues to impress. His second start came behind an offensive line that was missing two starters with injuries. Buechele was sacked three times and withstood several more hits, but his first two touchdown passes were precision throws into coverage on the sideline in the end zone. His third was a deep throw that hit Leonard in stride.POLL IMPLICATIONSThe Longhorns should stand pat. They easily handled a team they were supposed to and Buechele proved hes no fluke. No one in front of Texas lost so theres no real room to move up unless AP voters punish No. 9 Georgia for its close win over Nicholls. Staying where they are they are would still be another big step for a program that has been on the skids the last two years.HEARDS BIRTHDAY BREAKOUTHeards first two career touchdown passes came on his 21st birthday. Hed been letting everyone know his big day was coming up by announcing it for days on Twitter. He finished with six catches for 46 yards.It says hes a ball player, said Texas running back Chris Warren III. Hes an athlete who can play.Strong praised Heards quick adjustment to catching passes instead of throwing them. Last season, it was Heard who everyone thought was the quarterback of the future when he broke Vince Youngs single-game school record for total offense.Hes always vibrant, always has a smile on his face. That first touchdown was a good catch, Strong said.UP NEXTUTEP: The Miners host Army next Saturday in their last game before starting Conference USA play.Texas: The Longhorns get their first road test next Saturday at California, which beat Texas 45-44 last season when the Longhorns missed an extra point in the final seconds.LAST WORDHes very talented, Kugler said about Buechele. Probably Texas fans are really excited of having him for four years. Cheap Soccer Jerseys Authentic Wholesale Hockey Jerseys Nike NFL Jerseys China Cheap Nike MLB Jerseys China Wholesale Baseball Jerseys China Wholesale College Jerseys Cheap Jerseys From China Wholesale Jerseys Near Me Cheap Jerseys Online Cheap NFL Jerseys Authentic Cheap Nike NFL Jerseys Authentic Cheap Soccer Jerseys China Cheap NCAA Jerseys Authentic Cheap Nike NBA Jerseys Cheap NHL Jerseys Authentic MLB Jerseys China Cheap Jerseys From China Cheap NFL Throwback Jerseys Cheap Nike NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys China ' ' '

nach oben springen

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: maradiliko
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 9574 Themen und 9597 Beiträge.

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Xobor Forum erstellen