Image and video hosting by TinyPic

apjerseysquickshipping.com/]Cheap Jerseys

in
Über uns
30.10.2018 00:23
von dasg234 • 3.635 Beiträge

OAKLAND, Calif. -- Mike Zunino tried making adjustments when he went into a batting slump.When that didnt work, the Seattle Mariners catcher went back to what just felt natural, and so far thats paid off.Zunino had two key hits and Ketel Marte hit a tiebreaking single in the ninth inning as the Mariners beat the Oakland Athletics 3-2 Sunday for their fifth straight win.The Mariners remained 3 1/2 games behind in the AL wild-card race.Marte had three hits and Zunino homered and doubled.I tried to make some little tweaks to try to improve on what I was doing and they sort of took me in the wrong direction, so it was just sort of going back to what was working the whole year, Zunino said.It was nice, because when you have so many at-bats and taken that swing so many times it was pretty easy to go back to it, he said.Zunino doubled off Ryan Madson (5-5) to begin the ninth and pinch runner Ben Gamel moved up on a single by Leonys Martin. Marte followed with his go-ahead single.We had a decent report on him saying the first pitch is usually the best pitch to get, so I didnt want to waste any time, Zunino said. I was able to get on top of it and drive it.Mariners starter James Paxton pitched through a fingernail injury for his first quality start in more than a month, allowing two runs on five hits and two walks in six innings.The left-hander couldnt throw his cut fastball and didnt have good command of his fastball because of a problem with the nail on his left middle finger.We worked around it well, though, Paxton said of the injury. We used the curveball more, and the curveball was really good today, so that was good. And we used the change-up a little bit more too, got some swings and misses on that also.Zunino hit a two-run homer in the second off rookie Raul Alcantara. He left with two outs in the sixth to an ovation from fans and was greeted by fist bumps in the As dugout.It was just another at-bat where I felt like I got to two strikes pretty quick, but he showed me the slider early and I was able to lay off of it, and he threw another one that was in the zone and up. I was just able to get up in the zone and barrel it.In his major league debut Wednesday, he became the first As pitcher to hit three batters and issue a balk in one game since Howard Ehmke did it in 1930.Alcantara allowed two runs on seven hits, one walk and a hit batsman.He has an electric fastball, his changeup is a plus pitch and he threw some good breaking balls, too, As catcher Stephen Vogt said. I think the stuff is really, really good, its definitely an indication of what we thought and what I thought going into this week it would be.Steve Cishek (3-6) pitched a scoreless eighth. Edwin Diaz closed for his 15th save.TRAINERS ROOMMariners: 1B Adam Lind left the in the fifth inning with a finger sprain, manager Scott Servais said. Its not broke, Servais said. He had X-rays. He could be out a couple days and well see where it goes from there.Athletics: RHP Sonny Gray, on the disabled list since Aug. 7 with a right forearm strain, threw about 10-12 pitches off a mound on Sunday, As manager Bob Melvin said. The 2015 All-Star is hoping to be activated before the end of the year, but Melvin said the As will be cautious before making such a move.Itd be nice to get him into a game, but I wouldnt say its the most important thing in the world, Melvin said. His health is the most important thing for us.UP NEXTMariners: LHP Ariel Miranda will pitch the opener of a three-game series in Anaheim. He will be facing the Angels for the third time in his eighth appearance and seventh start with Seattle since being acquired from Baltimore on July 31. Miranda is 1-0 with a 5.73 ERA in two previous outings against the Angels.Athletics: LHP Ross Detwiler will be making his sixth start since being called up from Triple-A Nashville on Aug. 10 in a series opener in Kansas City. He allowed one run in seven innings of three-hit ball in his last start on Aug. 31. Tommy McDonald Jersey .05 million next season unless Graham and the Saints subsequently agree on a long-term deal. The designation was released Monday after the deadline passed for NFL teams to use franchise or transition tags on players becoming free agents. Seth Joyner Jersey . The Islanders dealt Thomas Vanek to the Montreal Canadiens after less than a year on Long Island. Meanwhile, the Oilers dealt long-time sniper Ales hemsky to the Ottawa Senators on Wednesday for a fifth-round pick in 2014 and a third-rounder in 2015. http://www.cheapeaglesjerseysonline.com/?tag=jason-peters-jersey-online . Oaklands loss to Seattle clinched the ALs best record for the Red Sox with one day to spare in the regular season. "I think everybody was kind of watching," catcher David Ross said. "Demp (Ryan Dempster) came out before he went to the bullpen and was just yelling that they lost. Fletcher Cox Jersey .C. United of Major League Soccer. United chose the defender in the second round of the 2013 MLS re-entry draft. Nate Sudfeld Jersey . Manuel was offered a position the day he was fired. He accepted earlier this week and the team made the announcement Friday. EAST RUTHERFORD, N.J. -- On his best statistical day as a professional, New York Giants wide receiver Odell Beckham Jr. still had to sweat out the Baltimore Ravens final drive.Sunday could have ended on a sour note if the Giants defense hadnt made one final stop in a 27-23 victory. Beckham was flagged for an unsportsmanlike conduct penalty for taking off his helmet while celebrating on the field after the 66-yard touchdown that gave New York the lead.The Ravens drove all the way to the Giants 24-yard line in the final seconds before running out of time.Im very thankful that the penalty on that didnt cost us in the end, Beckham said.Beckhams winning score with 1 minute, 24 seconds remaining capped a day in which the third-year wide receiver set a career high with 222 yards receiving and two long touchdowns. He had 211 receiving yards and scored both touchdowns in the second half after injuring his hip and missing part of a second-quarter drive.Beckham wasnt sure if he would be able to finish the game. The hip he landed on while trying to make a second-quarter catch was hurting.Whatever it is, it was bad. It was bothering me all game, Beckham said. Even on the last drive, I told [fellow wide receiver]?Roger Lewis, get your mind right because youre going to score the game-winning touchdown.I sat there and just prayed. I prayed for strength. He placed his hand of anointment on me and He did. I was able to go out there, get enough adrenaline to make a play and put us in position.After the touchdown, Beckham proposed to the kicking net on the Giants sideline. He has incorporated the kicking net into his celebrations since a Week 3 incident in which he slammed his helmet against a net in an outburst that went viral because it recoiled and struck him in the neck.Beckham got on his back and put the kicking net over him after his first touchdown Suunday.ddddddddddddIt didnt start out as a celebratory day for Beckham. He fumbled on his first reception on the Giants first offensive play of the contest.The second half was in stark comparison to the first 20-plus minutes, when the Giants didnt record a single first down. Beckham had two catches for 11 yards and an injured hip in the first half. He didnt really get rolling until a 75-yard touchdown off a pass from quarterback Eli Manning late in the third quarter.Yeah, that was fun, Manning said. Thats what we expect him to do. We got some looks that we wanted. ... It was good to see him make some big-time plays in crucial moments. Theres nothing better than just catching a slant and going whatever it was -- 60 or 70 yards for a touchdown -- to get the game-winning play.After a slow start to the season, when Beckham didnt score in any of the first four games and had a career-low three catches for 23 yards in a Week 4 loss to the Minnesota Vikings, he has caught three touchdown passes in his past two games. The Ravens couldnt stop him in the second half Sunday.It didnt help that they lost top cornerback Jimmy Smith to a concussion in the first half.Odell made some amazing plays out there. You have to credit him, Ravens safety Eric Weddle said. We held him down the first half. We had some guys go down. The guys behind them have to step up.Beckham did most of his damage after the catch. He had 124 yards after the catch, the most by any player this season, according to ESPN Stats & Information.This was vintage Beckham. It may have even been the best of Beckham.The guy had 222 yards. You tell me? wide receiver Victor Cruz said. Absolutely. Thats what he does. Thats what hes accustomed to. Thats him in a nutshell. Cheap Soccer Jerseys Authentic Wholesale Hockey Jerseys Nike NFL Jerseys China Cheap Nike MLB Jerseys China Wholesale Baseball Jerseys China Wholesale College Jerseys Cheap Jerseys From China Wholesale Jerseys Near Me Cheap Jerseys Online Cheap NFL Jerseys Authentic Cheap Nike NFL Jerseys Authentic Cheap Soccer Jerseys China Cheap NCAA Jerseys Authentic Cheap Nike NBA Jerseys Cheap NHL Jerseys Authentic MLB Jerseys China Cheap Jerseys From China Cheap NFL Throwback Jerseys Cheap Nike NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys China ' ' '

nach oben springen

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: maradiliko
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 9574 Themen und 9597 Beiträge.

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Xobor Forum erstellen