Image and video hosting by TinyPic

schinacheap.com/]MLB Jerseys C

in
Über uns
30.10.2018 00:23
von dasg234 • 3.635 Beiträge

Whether its winning ugly or winning beautiful, all that matters to manager Antonio Conte is that his Chelsea side are winning. The Premier League leaders look to match a single-season club record Wednesday night with their 10th win on the bounce as they face last-place Sunderland at the Stadium of Light.The Blues (12-1-2) maintained their three-point lead atop the table over the weekend by grinding out a 1-0 victory over West Bromwich as Arsenal rallied to defeat Stoke. Diego Costa provided two moments of individual brilliance inside the final quarter-hour to turn a cagey match into three points for Chelsea.The striker hunted down a lost-cause ball in the channel of West Broms final third and cleanly knocked defender Gareth McAuley off the ball before storming towards goal and beating Ben Foster with a rising, rasping left-footed shot inside the upper left corner on 76 minutes.It was Costas league-best 12th goal of the campaign, matching his entire total of last season when Chelsea slumped to 10th while crumbling under the weight of their title defence. This time around, the naturalised Spaniard has played with controlled fire and fury in powering Chelseas longest winning streak since their club-record 11-game run over the 2008-09 and 2009-10 seasons.Hes showing great passion, he likes to play football. Hes showing me great commitment and work-rate with and without the ball to help the team, Conte said post-match. Its important for him to continue this way … Diego is a great striker and he can continue to improve his football but Im satisfied with the work we are doing with him and the team.January is arriving and its incredible because after the Arsenal defeat he had four yellow cards, he was on edge and continued to stay on edge. I think he can arrive in January without a yellow card. I hope he can.Costa has 44 goals in 69 league matches for the Blues, including two in four games against Sunderland.I remember the year we were champions with Atletico (Madrid) he was very strong, and three year we were champions with Chelsea he was very strong as well, goalkeeper Thibaut Courtois said. This season up to now he has scored very important goals. … It was a rough time for all the team last year but from January or February Diego was already scoring a lot of goals, and he has just carried that form on.Chelseas other single-season 10-game winning streak came during the 2005-06 campaign when they successfully defended their first Premier League title. About the only thing that soured Contes mood was when he was asked about a report in which the FA may dock points for his teams role in a brawl at the end of their 3-1 victory at Manchester City on Dec. 3.Are you joking? he responded as he narrowed his piercing blue eyes at the questioner. If youre involved in a situation and the fault is not yours, why must you pay? My players tried to keep their calm. I dont understand this. I repeat, I dont understand this. Were trying to improve in all aspects, also this. For this reason I reply: you must be joking.In every game you fight a lot during the 90 minutes and then when the ref blows his whistle you finish. I dont know what happened in the past but I know whats happening in the present. My players tried to keep the calm.Chelsea have had a history of disciplinary issues before Contes arrival at Stamford Bridge, most notably their ill-tempered match against Tottenham Hotspur last season in which they were fined a record £375,000 for failing to control their players. The win over City was the fifth time the FA had charged them in the past 19 months, but the organisation has not deducted points for on-field player conduct since Manchester United and Arsenal had an all-out brawl at Old Trafford in 1990 that resulted in United being docked one point and the Gunners two.Though Sunderland (3-2-10) have showed improved form of late to narrow the distance to safety, they have yet to find a way off the foot of the table. David Moyes side was unable to build on a win over reigning champions Leicester City, falling 3-0 at Swansea City last Saturday.The match swung on Gylfi Sigurdssons penalty kick early in the second half that opened the scoring. And another goal three minutes later left the Black Cats all out of sorts. Moyes conceded his team failed to deliver the improved style it had shown in the past month, but he is hopeful Sunderland will regroup quickly.Were back on the bottom but weve been there for most of it so its not something new to us, he said. But we arent back at square one, because weve got ourselves back in with a fighting chance and a few weeks ago we didnt have that. So we will brush ourselves down, and get on with whats next, which is a busy week.High-calibre opponents, though, have brushed past Sunderland with relative ease thus far. Arsenal, Liverpool, Manchester City and Tottenham Hotspur have all beaten the North-East team in this campaign.Sunderland have won back-to-back home contests after taking just one point in their first five matches at The Stadium of Light. Theyve also won two of their last three there against Chelsea in all competitions, including a 3-2 victory in last seasons corresponding fixture as Jermain Defoes goal on 70 minutes capped a rally that helped the Black Cats eventually avoid the drop.Chelsea are 2-1-3 in their last six overall against Sunderland after losing just once in the previous 19 meetings (17-1-1) between the teams. Larry Warford Jersey . The giant slalom world champion slipped during her first run in the morning, landing on her back and then twisting forward before getting her leg caught in the protective material on the side of the slope. Craig Robertson Jersey . -- The Magic have their first victory of the new year. http://www.cheapsaintsjerseyssale.com/?tag=willie-roaf-jersey-sale . After dropping their final six games of December, the Wild opened the new calendar year with four consecutive wins. Following a loss to Colorado on Saturday, Minnesota rebounded the following night to blank Nashville 4-0, but then had the tables turned on them Tuesday. Vonn Bell Jersey . "Theyve both been real good," said Babcock. "Havent changed our minds." A decision has seemingly been made - Sundays Group B-deciding tilt against Finland ahead - but it could not have been an easy one. Price opened the tournament with a sturdy 19-save performance against the Norwegians, yielding just one goal. Archie Manning Jersey . On Mar. 16, coming off a "fight of the year" performance at UFC 154 the previous November, St-Pierre faced Nick Diaz at UFC 158 in what would be his eighth defence of the welterweight title. Using his superior athleticism, St-Pierre cruised to a five round, unanimous decision victory setting up a much-anticipated title defence against number one contender Johny Hendricks.PHOENIX -- A stomach ache struck Chad Gaudin just before he took the mound for San Francisco on Sunday. No matter. The Arizona Diamondbacks still could do little damage against the ailing right-hander. Gaudin, who said he threw up a couple of times while his team was at-bat during the game, pitched six strong innings for the second straight start in the Giants 6-2 victory on Sunday. Gaudin (2-1), normally a long reliever who was filling in for the injured Ryan Vogelsong, struck out seven and walked one intentionally. Not that he felt great doing it. "This came on like right at the start," Gaudin said. "I thought maybe it was nerves in the beginning but it wasnt. It just kind of lingered on during the whole game. So I just had to battle it and get it through." The Giants took two of three in Arizona to move to 1 1/2 games behind the first-place Diamondbacks in the NL West. Colorado, a winner in extra innings over San Diego, also is 1 1/2 back. San Francisco, 5-1 at Arizona this season, won the last two games of the series by a combined score of 16-7 after losing the opener 3-1 on a late homer by Paul Goldschmidt. "Were a better offensive team than what weve been doing the last couple of weeks," Giants manager Bruce Bochy said. "Every team goes through it. We went through a tough stretch here. Its good to see the bats come to life. It seems they got some confidence going last night and carried that into today." Marco Scutaro had three hits, including a solo home run, scoring twice. Brandon Belt also had a solo home run. "The last couple of days we played as a team. We played good defence with good pitching and we scored some runs," Scutaro said. "Hopefully we can keep doing that for the next series." Both homers came off Tyler Skaggs (1-1), who gave up five runs on eight hits in five innings. "He didnt have very good command and he got behind a lot of guys," Arizona manager Kirk Gibson said. "The first inning was kind of tricky for him. The two hits they got they didnt smash them, they dropped them in." The Giants got to Skaggs for four singles and a walk before he recorded an out. San Francisco opened the game with singles by Andres Torres, Scutaro and Buster Posey to make it 1-0. Hunter Pence walked, then Joaquin Arias RBI single put the Giants up 2-0. Gaudin retired the first eight batters before Cliff Penningtons one-out single in the third. Skaggs reached when Gaudin bobbled his sacrifice bunt attempt, then threw wide to first, but Gerardo Parra flew out to centre aand Didi Gregorius struck out to end the threat.dddddddddddd Scutaros solo shot high off the foul pole in left for his second home run put San Francisco up 4-0 in the fourth. Arizona broke through with two in the fourth. Miguel Montero singled with one out, then after Martin Prado was called out on strikes, to his vehement objection that the pitch was low, Jason Kubel singled to put runners at first and second. Montero scored on A.J. Pollocks bloop single, then Kubel came home from third when Gaudin was called for a balk. San Francisco made it 6-2 in the eighth when Gregor Blanco tripled to the right field corner off Matt Reynolds and scored on Torres sacrifice fly to left. There were several standout defensive plays, two of them in the first inning. First, Arizona second baseman Pennington made a nifty over-his head catch of Juan Perezs pop foul. Then Perez, in his major league debut, slammed into the wall in front of the swimming pool in left-centre as he caught Goldschmidts deep drive. Perez got up slowly but jogged off the field and stayed in the game. "I was just hoping it wouldnt go out and the next thing I know hes catching it," Bochy said. "What a great play he made. He bruised his ribs pretty good. After all the adrenalin rubbed off he was pretty sore." Perez said he felt he would be fine. Pence, the right-fielder, caught another shot by Goldschmidt to the fence to end the fifth inning. In the fifth, Parra barehanded Torres hit to right field and threw to second to force out Gaudin on a nice catch by shortstop Gregorius. Gaugin had reached on the first baseman Goldschmidts third error of the season. NOTES: Goldschmidt was 0 for 4 and ended his string of RBIs in eight straight games, which had tied a franchise record. ... Bochy said after the game that while the MRI on Pablo Sandoval showed no damage, the third baseman could be headed to the DL. Sandoval left Saturday nights game in the third inning after aggravating a left foot strain that sidelined him for two games last week. ... The three games against San Francisco were Arizonas only home contests in a stretch of 17. ... The Giants travel to Pittsburgh, sending RHP Tim Lincecum (4-5, 4.75 ERA) to the mound against the Pirates Gerrit Cole in Monday nights opener. Arizona goes to Los Angeles, where LHP Wade Miley (4-5. 4.92) starts for the Diamondbacks against LH Clayton Kershaw (5-4, 1.93). ... With 38,222 on hand Sunday, the total for the weekend was 120,338 -- most at Chase Field for a three-game series since Sept. 23-25, 2011, also against the Giants. Cheap Soccer Jerseys Authentic Wholesale Hockey Jerseys Nike NFL Jerseys China Cheap Nike MLB Jerseys China Wholesale Baseball Jerseys China Wholesale College Jerseys Cheap Jerseys From China Wholesale Jerseys Near Me Cheap Jerseys Online Cheap NFL Jerseys Authentic Cheap Nike NFL Jerseys Authentic Cheap Soccer Jerseys China Cheap NCAA Jerseys Authentic Cheap Nike NBA Jerseys Cheap NHL Jerseys Authentic MLB Jerseys China Cheap Jerseys From China Cheap NFL Throwback Jerseys Cheap Nike NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys China ' ' '

nach oben springen

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: maradiliko
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 9574 Themen und 9597 Beiträge.

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Xobor Forum erstellen