Image and video hosting by TinyPic

inajerseysnhl.com/]Cheap NHL Jerseys Authentic[/url]

in
Über uns
30.10.2018 00:24
von dasg234 • 3.635 Beiträge

DENVER -- Madison Bumgarner gave the San Francisco Giants a much-needed lift. Bumgarner scattered four hits over seven innings, Hunter Pence hit a two-run homer and the Giants ended their longest losing streak in three years with a 5-2 victory over the Colorado Rockies on Sunday. "It was a big win for us," Bumgarner said. "I feel like that you have to think you have to be there every time out really, whether youre winning or losing." San Francisco had lost six straight, its longest skid since dropping seven in a row from June 26-July 1, 2010. The World Series champions had dropped seven straight road games. "Bumgarner has been consistent all year," San Francisco manager Bruce Bochy said. "Hes been consistent in every start. Hes a special talent. and he showed that today." Bumgarner (8-5) struck out five and walked three, improving to 4-1 with a 2.18 ERA in his last five starts. Sergio Romo pitched a one-hit ninth for his 19th save in 21 chances. Colorado was impressed with his offspeed pitches. "He kept us off guard with his command of that pitch throughout the game," Colorado manager Walt Weiss said. "It is what you expect from on the better pitchers in the league." Colorados Michael Cuddyer singled in the eighth off Sandy Rosario, extending his hitting streak to 27 games. The streak is the longest in Rockies history and in the majors this season. He has reached base safely in a franchise-record 45 straight games. "I got a slider for the hit, and got it just under the glove of the shortstop," Cuddyer said. Drew Pomeranz (0-1), making his 2013 big league debut after being recalled from Triple A Colorado Springs, allowed four runs, seven hits and four walks in 4 1-3 innings. Buster Posey put the Giants ahead with a solo homer in the third. San Francisco extended its lead to 4-0 in the fifth on a run-scoring throwing error by first baseman Jordan Pacheco on Poseys grounder and Pences 13th homer. Carlos Gonzalez hit his 22nd homer of the season in the sixth. NOTES: The Giants avoided what would have been their fifth series sweep. ... San Francisco RHP Chad Gaudin (bruised right elbow) threw a bullpen session Saturday, and Bochy said he will be ready to be activated from the DL when he is eligible on July 6. ... 3B Nolan Arenado was limping after being hit in the left ankle by Bumgarner in the sixth but remained in the game. ... Dexter Fowler missed his fifth straight game with a sore right hand. Weiss said Fowler showed improvement and could be ready Tuesday. Giovani Bernard Jersey . The Swede became the first golfer to win the PGA Tours FedEx Cup and European Tours Race to Dubai in the same season. "It is still taking a little time to sink in what Ive achieved this week as was the case when I won the FedEx Cup but then it just kept getting better and better as the days went on and I am sure this will be the same," he said. John Ross Jersey http://www.cheapbengalsjerseyssale.com/?tag=carl-lawson-jersey-sale . -- There were a lot of firsts for the Edmonton Oilers on Tuesday night. Trey Hopkins Jersey . Instead of dwelling on the negative, Oates focused on what was good about the clubs recent play. It worked. Alex Erickson Jersey . Following a lopsided 5-2 loss against the New Jersey Devils on Wednesday night, Paul MacLean told reporters that "theres a lack of focus, theres a lack of leadership and theres a lack of preparation" with his struggling team. That came on the heels of Bryan Murray taking the unusual step of going into the locker room at the Prudential Center and addressing the players himself. A Congressional subcommittee held a hearing Thursday on a range of issues related to mixed martial arts, including?brain trauma, inconsistent anti-doping measures and athlete compensation.The Subcommittee on Commerce, Manufacturing and Trade -- which is part of the?U.S. House Committee on Energy and Commerce -- reviewed testimony from several witnesses. Among them were former UFC champion Randy Couture and Jeff Novitzky, the UFCs vice president of athlete health and performance.It was a significant hearing in the sports history because, historically, the federal government has taken very little interest in MMA.This is plowing new ground in Congress, the subcommittee chairman, Congressman Michael C. Burgess (R-Texas), said Thursday.As the industry continues to evolve swiftly, it seems that now is the time to bring Congress up to speed on mixed martial arts and understand if there is a role Congress that should be playing in this multibillion-dollar industry.The current lack of comprehensive health insurance for professional fighters was one of the key issues discussed.Although the focus of the hearing was not to specifically address a live bill to expand the Muhammad Ali Boxing Reform Act of 2000 to MMA, that topic certainly loomed over the entire hearing.That bill -- introduced to Congress in May by Rep. Markwayne Mullin (R-Oklahoma) -- aims to expand the federal laws coverage to all combat sports, and specifically calls for the Association of Boxing Commissions to create guidelines for minimum fighter/promoter contractual provisions and establish criteria for an independent fighter rankings system.Couture, who retired in 2011, spoke at length about the need for independent rankings and less restrictive contrracts.dddddddddddd He used his experience of never securing a fight against Russian icon Fedor Emelianenko as an example.Im living proof of the closed market that exists in our sport right now, Couture said. In the height of my career ... I wanted to fight the No. 1 heavyweight in the world.I wasnt able to see that fight happen through the [UFC], so I pursued it myself outside that contract. Injunctions were filed to keep me from making that fight happen.Novitzky, a longtime advocate of anti-doping practices, said he had concerns regarding any federal law that would force the UFC to cross promote, given the lack of drug testing outside the promotion.The UFC partnered with the U.S. Anti-Doping Agency (USADA) to implement a year-round random drug testing program last year.The subcommittee will not meet again until early 2017, at which point there will be a hearing scheduled to specifically address the bill to expand the Muhammad Ali Boxing Reform Act, Rep. Mullin told ESPN.com. Should the bill pass through both the subcommittee and the House, it would move on to the Senate.Ultimately, the bill would also require the signature of President-elect Donald Trump, who has a known relationship with UFC president Dana White. Mullin said he does not see that relationship as a threat to the bill, which the UFC does not support.Why would there be the threat of a veto if we have overwhelming bi-partisan support? Mullin asked. I know people say [Trump] has a relationship with Dana White, but that doesnt matter. This is about taking care of fighters. I have zero concerns over that [relationship]. Cheap Soccer Jerseys Authentic Wholesale Hockey Jerseys Nike NFL Jerseys China Cheap Nike MLB Jerseys China Wholesale Baseball Jerseys China Wholesale College Jerseys Cheap Jerseys From China Wholesale Jerseys Near Me Cheap Jerseys Online Cheap NFL Jerseys Authentic Cheap Nike NFL Jerseys Authentic Cheap Soccer Jerseys China Cheap NCAA Jerseys Authentic Cheap Nike NBA Jerseys Cheap NHL Jerseys Authentic MLB Jerseys China Cheap Jerseys From China Cheap NFL Throwback Jerseys Cheap Nike NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys China ' ' '

nach oben springen

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: maradiliko
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 9574 Themen und 9597 Beiträge.

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Xobor Forum erstellen