Image and video hosting by TinyPic

olesalejerseysbaseball.com/]Wholesale

in
Über uns
12.11.2018 10:53
von dasg234 • 3.635 Beiträge

TORONTO -- The Toronto Raptors are hot, the Atlanta Hawks are not.The teams meet Saturday night at Air Canada Centre with the Raptors trying to extend their season-best five-game winning streak and the Hawks attempting to stop a five-game losing streak.The Raptors led all the way Friday night in defeating the Los Angeles Lakers 113-80 at the ACC and the Hawks lost to the Detroit Pistons 121-85 at Philips Arena.The Raptors (13-6) will be playing the fourth game of a season-long six-game homestand at the ACC, where they are 7-3 this season.The Hawks (10-10) have lost eight of their past nine games, with the only win coming Nov. 23 at Indiana to the Pacers.They were 9-2 and tied for the Eastern Conference lead after defeating the Milwaukee Bucks on Nov. 16.Dennis Schroder had 17 points and 13 assists for the Hawks on Friday. Tim Hardaway Jr. and Mike Muscala each scored 11.The Raptors likely will have forward DeMarre Carroll back in the lineup. His playing time is being monitored as he entered the season coming off knee surgery.Carroll was rested Friday night to avoid playing him in back-to-back games with Norman Powell replacing him and responding with 16 points and seven rebounds.It was not certain which game Carroll would miss.Powell said after the game that he found out during the shootaround on Friday.From there, it was just preparing and getting focused on who Im guarding and what the team wants me to do defensively to take them out of what they are trying to run, Powell said.Hed been a professional young man, Raptors coach Dwane Casey said after Fridays game. He puts the work in at game tempo, usually when guys are not playing they kind of go through the motions, feel sorry for themselves. But this young man comes in every day, puts in the work, puts in the time, keeps a positive attitude, understands the situation when winning and is just waiting his turn.Just like last year, he was in the D-League for a while and came in and helps us win a (playoff) series. He understands, a mature young man, and I cant say enough good things about him.He will understand if he does not start Saturday.In the Raptors romp past the Lakers, Kyle Lowry again led the way with 24 points. DeMar DeRozan had 16 points as he receives extra attention after a blistering start.Meanwhile, against the Pistons, Dwight Howard had his worst game with the Hawks, scoring only two points and grabbing six rebounds.Weve got to stay positive, Howard said. This little thing we are going through now, even though we dont want to, I think its best we are going through it now and not at the end of the season.All the things we need to clean up, offensively and defensively, are being exposed right now. It gives us time to work on it. So come playoff time and later on in the season, well have all that down pat.The best thing we can do now is not hold our heads, keep positive, speak life into the situation and keep pushing.Hawks coach Mike Budenholzer is obviously not happy with the offense.We are not getting the looks that we need to get, he said. Then I think it puts a lot of pressure when you do get a good look. There is more of a priority, more of a need, to make those good ones.The game gets hard that way. You want to be free-flowing. I dont think we are getting enough good possessions to make those good looks flow right. Nike Vapormax Plus Wholesale . Halladay signed a one-day contract with the Toronto Blue Jays on Monday that allowed the veteran right-hander to retire as a member of team with which he broke into the majors and spent the bulk of his distinguished 16-year career. Cheap Nike Air Vapormax Plus .Y. -- The Buffalo Sabres have placed centre Cody Hodgson on injured reserve and recalled two players from their AHL affiliate in Rochester. http://www.cheapairvapormax.com/ . He was followed closely by David Clarkson, donning red, seconds later. Clarksons actions one night earlier, leaping off the bench in defence of Kessel during a pre-season game against the Buffalo Sabres, will cost him the first 10 games of the regular season. Nike Vapormax Wholesale . Aaron Harrison scored a 22 points for Kentucky (6-1), which has won four in a row following a Nov. 12 loss to current No. 1 Michigan State. Julius Randle overcame a scoreless first half and added his sixth double-double in as many games with 14 points and 10 rebounds. Cheap Vapormax Sale . Perhaps Carroll was so prepared for a break because he believes there is very little the Seattle Seahawks need heading into the off-season. "I dont see anything that we need to add. We just have to get better," Carroll said.Stewart Cink made use of some off-course inspiration to shoot an opening round of 62 at the RSM Classic at Sea Island in Georgia. Cinks career-low round at the Seaside Course included nine birdies and a sloppy dropped shot at the ninth, his closing hole, which eventually cost him a share of the lead. Leaderboard RSM Classic But Cink was still smiling at the end of the round, with his wife Lisa having been able to walk the entire round watching him as she continues a lengthy battle with Stage 4 breast cancer. Cink stepped away from golf in April to look after Lisa but, after nine rounds of chemotherapy, she received what the former Open champion said was a good report from doctors in Houston on Monday.A huge blessing, Cink said. I am just really encouraged by the way shes been able to fight and handle it.Shes had definitely a lot of ups and downs and she feels pretty well, and she got a good report Monday, real good. Shes really like an inspiration for me. Six months half price Upgrade to Sky Sports to watch Man Utd v Arsenal on Saturday and get the first six months half price The 43-year-old also admitted his wifes battle had helped him become more relaxed on course, realising golf is just part of his life.And that showed on Thursday as Cink carded four birdies on his front nine, going out in 31 before he used a run of four successive birdies from the fourth to get to nine under.Cink managed to hit the green at the ninth despite hitting his drive into a bunker, but he would three-putt and have to settle for a 62, one shot off the early pace set by Canadas Mackenzie Hughes.Im just trying to let golf be a piece of my life and not let life be a piece of golf, Cink added.dddddddddddd It grew out of our situation with Lisa where I felt like I had a chance to do some things to just kind of turn myself around.The last few years havent been that great for me productivity-wise on the golf course. So I decided to make some changes and felt like if Lisa can fight, I can fight. Mackenzie Hughes of Canada was the only player to better Stewart Cinks round of 62 Hughes, who has only one top-25 finish in eight career PGA Tour starts, harboured hopes of a sub-60 round towards the end of his opening 18, which also came at the par-70 Seaside course being used this week along with the Plantation Course.He had five birdies on his outward nine and moved to seven under after 11 holes with back-to-back birdies.Further shots were picked up at the 14th and 15th but, with a 59 in his sights, Hughes could only par the last three holes and had to settle for sole possession of the lead. Jonathan Byrd also made the most of good scoring conditions in Georgia Joining Cink on eight under was Jonathan Byrd, who had eight birdies in a bogey-free start to his tournament.Four more players shot seven under par rounds, with Blayne Barber carding 63 at Seaside while Cameron Tringale, Kyle Stanley and Hiroshi Iwata fared best of those playing Plantation by shooting 65 at the par-72 venue.Upgrade to Sky Sports now to watch Man Utd v Arsenal this Saturday and get the first six months half price! Also See: PGA Tour Schedule World Rankings Golf live on Sky Sports 4 Free HD Golf Game Cheap Nike NFL Jerseys Cheap Adidas Hockey Jerseys Wholesale Nike Baseball Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys From China Wholesale Jerseys China Wholesale NFL Jerseys China Cheap Nike NFL Jerseys Free Shipping Cheap Nike NBA Jerseys Authentic Cheap NHL Jerseys Canada Cheap Nike MLB Jerseys Cheap Soccer Jerseys China NCAA Jerseys Cheap Nike NHL Jerseys China Wholesale Jerseys China Cheap Jerseys Store Cheap Football Jerseys Store Wholesale Soccer Jerseys Jerseys NCAA China Jerseys NFL Cheap Cheap Nike NBA Jerseys ' ' '

nach oben springen

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: maradiliko
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 9574 Themen und 9597 Beiträge.

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Xobor Forum erstellen