Image and video hosting by TinyPic

tore.com/]Cheap Jerseys Store[/url]

in
Über uns
12.11.2018 10:53
von dasg234 • 3.635 Beiträge

INCHEON, South Korea -- Brittany Lang hit driver for a tap-in eagle on the par-4 15th and birdied the last for a 7-under 65 and the second-round lead Friday in the LPGA KEB HanaBank Championship.A day after Se Ri Pak ended her Hall of Fame career in front of her home fans, Lang nearly aced the 251-yard 15th. Her ball hopped onto the green, curled right toward the pin and missed by a few inches on the high side before stopping a foot away.Yesterday that hole was playing into the wind. I just laid up short of the bunkers and wedged on and still made a birdie, Lang said. Today was downwind, so I could carry it. I just hit a nice little high-cut driver just right of the pin. It landed nice and soft and kind of fed down there. ... I swore it was going to go in. On the par-5 18th, the U.S. Womens Open champion rattled the flagstick on the first hop with a wedge, leaving a putt a couple of inches longer than the one on 15. She had the eagle and five birdies in the bogey-free round in calm, cool conditions at Sky 72.It was a very enjoyable day, Lang said. The greens are really firm, but roll really nice. It was such a perfect day of weather.Lang had a 10-under 134 total. The 31-year-old American won the U.S. Womens Open in July at CordeValle in California, beating Anna Nordqvist in a playoff.Solheim Cup teammate Alison Lee, the first-round leader after a 65, had a 70 to fall a stroke back. She chipped in for eagle on 15 to match Lang, then bogeyed the 18th. The 21-year-old UCLA student drove in the left rough and hit her third over the green into more rough, leaving a downhill flop that raced 7 feet past.Overall today, I feel like I played pretty well shooting 2 under. Unfortunately, on the back nine I struggled a bit, Lee said. I didnt make any of the putts I looked at on the back. I missed a lot of birdie putts coming down. On 10, I actually three-putted. I think thats what got me scared. I just couldnt get the ball in the hole.Cristie Kerr made it an all-Solheim Cup final threesome Saturday, shooting a 65 to reach 7 under on the Jack Nicklaus-designed Ocean Course.South Koreas Sung Hyun Park also was 7 under after a 65. The Korean LPGA player tied for second behind Lexi Thompson last year, opening with a 62.I dont think I have a particular strategy for this course, but I think its a course thats definitely advantageous for long hitters, Park said.Pak retired after her first-round 80, ending her career in South Koreas lone LPGA Tour event. She won 25 LPGA Tour titles -- the last in 2010 -- and five majors, two of them during a rookie season in 1998 that was a catalyst for the boom in South Korean and Asian womens golf.I was definitely teary eyed. A lot of girls around me were teary eyed, Lee said about Paks retirement ceremony Thursday. Just showed what a huge impact she had on all of us. It was really cool to see.Lee is winless on the tour.Its a huge goal/dream of mine to win out here, Lee said. Im going to do my best to try not to think about it the next few days and just play golf, and hopefully everything will just fall into place.South Koreas In-Kyung Kim , the winner two weeks ago in China in the first of six straight events in Asia, was 6 under along with Frances Karine Icher . They each shot 70.Thompson was tied for seventh at 5 under after a 69. She and Lang are the only U.S. winners this year.Ha Na Jang , the winner last week in Taiwan for her third victory of the year, was 3 under after a 70. Shanshan Feng, second in Taiwan after tying for fourth at home in China, had a 69 to reach 2 under.Brooke Henderson, the Canadian teen playing the third of six straight weeks in Asia, had four bogeys in a 73 to drop to 1 under.Top-ranked Lydia Ko followed her opening 75 with a 69 to get to even par. She has four victories this year, one behind second-ranked Ariya Jutanugarn for the tour lead. Jutanugarn was 2 over after her second straight 73. Cheap Air Max 90 Sale . Hamelin, who triumphed in the 500 on Saturday, edged out Victor An of Russia by 0.021 seconds to maintain his lead in the World Cup standings. Russias Vladimir Grigorev was third. In the relay, Canada took control six laps from the finish line to beat Russia and the Netherlands. Cheap Air Max 90 Wholesale . LOUIS -- Rookie Tavon Austin has missed another day of practice, lessening the odds hell be ready for the St. http://www.cheapairmax90.us/ . But by the time the game started, the Toronto Raptors forward felt even worse. And, for three quarters, it showed as Gay shot a woeful three-for-13 from the field. Cheap Air Max 90 China . R.J. Umberger scored twice to lead the Blue Jackets to a franchise-record for consecutive wins with a 5-3 victory Tuesday night over the Los Angeles Kings. Cheap Air Max 90 Shoes . -- The Missouri Tigers might not have a roster full of superstars. CANCUN, Mexico -- DMarcus Simonds scored 26 points and Georgia State came back from an early 10-point deficit to beat NJIT 74-53 in the opening game of the Cancun Challenge on Tuesday.It was the freshmans best scoring performance, shooting 11 of 15. Isaiah Dennis added 10 points for the Panthers (2-2), who shot 57.1 percent, making 32 of 56, though they sank just 2 of 13 3-pointers and 8 of 16 free throws.The Highlanders (2-3) made 10 3-pointers but shot just 34 percent overall,, committed 21 turnovers and were outrebounded by 10.dddddddddddd Damon Lynn led NJIT with 15 points and Osa Izevbuwa 13.The Highlanders led 16-6 with 12:59 left in the first half but the Panthers finished the final four minutes on a 14-0 run to lead 39-27 at halftime.NJIT cut the lead to eight early in the second half before the Panthers pulled away. Cheap Nike NFL Jerseys Cheap Adidas Hockey Jerseys Wholesale Nike Baseball Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys From China Wholesale Jerseys China Wholesale NFL Jerseys China Cheap Nike NFL Jerseys Free Shipping Cheap Nike NBA Jerseys Authentic Cheap NHL Jerseys Canada Cheap Nike MLB Jerseys Cheap Soccer Jerseys China NCAA Jerseys Cheap Nike NHL Jerseys China Wholesale Jerseys China Cheap Jerseys Store Cheap Football Jerseys Store Wholesale Soccer Jerseys Jerseys NCAA China Jerseys NFL Cheap Cheap Nike NBA Jerseys ' ' '

nach oben springen

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: maradiliko
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 9574 Themen und 9597 Beiträge.

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Xobor Forum erstellen