Image and video hosting by TinyPic

om/]cheap vikings jerseys[/url] [url=http://

in
Über uns
03.12.2018 05:57
von dasg234 • 3.635 Beiträge

ST. LOUIS -- Lost in the dominant shutout tossed by Adam Wainwright Saturday night was some good situational hitting by the St. Louis Cardinals in the bottom of the third inning.Four consecutive hitters stepped to the plate with a man at second and no outs. Aledmys Diaz walked. Stephen Piscotty doubled home two runs. Randal Grichuk doubled in Piscotty, and Matt Adams singled Grichuk home.That sequence sealed St. Louis 5-0 win over the Miami Marlins, setting up Sundays rubber game between the National League wild-card hopefuls in Busch Stadium.Those guys werent going up there, just giving themselves up to move the runner over, Cardinals manager Mike Matheny said. They had good, solid at-bats, took good passes at the ball.Piscotty, Grichuk and Tommy Pham -- the teams outfield of the future, the outfielders that management bet on in the offseason when Jason Heyward left for the Chicago Cubs -- combined for five hits, three runs and three RBI in 12 plate appearances, drawing a pair of walks as well.While Matheny seems willing to give veteran Matt Holliday every chance to regain his form, despite Hollidays average dropping to .237 after going 0-for-4 Friday night, Pham is elbowing his way into the conversation.Pham has notched extra-base hits in four straight games and is 5-for-8 in this series, cracking two homers Friday night. Limited to 53 big league at-bats after missing nearly 2 1/2 months with an oblique injury suffered on Opening Day in Pittsburgh and a month-long stint in the minors, Pham is showing his vast ability.Hes playing an exciting style of baseball, too, Matheny said. Lots of speed, lots of power. Hes making the most of it.Pham should be back in the lineup Sunday when Miami (48-42) marches lefty Adam Conley (6-5, 3.62) to the mound. Conley is coming off a 4-2 win July 9 over the Cincinnati Reds, and averages nearly a strikeout an inning, although he also issues nearly four walks per nine innings.This will be the first time Conley has faced St. Louis in a regular season game, although hes probably seen it at least once in exhibition games as the teams share a spring training complex in Jupiter, Fla.The same goes for Cardinals right hander Michael Wacha (5-7, 4.36), who hasnt pitched since going 6 2/3 innings in a no-decision on July 8 in Milwaukee. Wacha departed that game after being struck with a comebacker in the right heel, but wasnt seriously injured.Even though the calendar says July 17 and the teams will have 71 games remaining after this one, there is some importance to this one. The Marlins enter tied with the New York Mets for the National Leagues second wild-card spot, while St. Louis (47-43) is a game back.Saturday nights 5-0 setback snapped a four-game winning streak for Miami, but it didnt spend much time dwelling on that result against a hot pitcher whos allowed only one run over his last 23 innings.Tomorrows a new day, man, Marlins left fielder Christian Yelich said. Air Jordan 4 Canada Online . -- The Sacramento Kings are set to become the first major professional sports franchise to accept Bitcoin virtual currency for ticket and merchandise purchases. Cheap Air Jordan 4 Canada . As the crowd erupted, Davis knocked the ball off the glass and back into his hands. With 1:14 to go in overtime, Davis sixth block also became his 17th rebound. That, along with his 32 points -- which tied a career high -- proved too much for Denver to overcome, and the Pelicans held on for their third straight victory, 111-107 on Sunday night. http://www.airjordan4canada.com/ .05 million next season unless Graham and the Saints subsequently agree on a long-term deal. The designation was released Monday after the deadline passed for NFL teams to use franchise or transition tags on players becoming free agents. Air Jordan 4 Canada Sale . Tracey comes to the Blue Bombers after spending over a decade with Queens University. Most recently he was the schools assistant football coach. Air Jordan 4 Canada . That gave fans outside Joe Louis Arena another chance to ask for autographs from the 19-year-old whose stardom in the NHL has arrived earlier than most expected. NFL players are no longer the only professional athletes to silently protest during the national anthem.On Sunday night, womens soccer player Megan Rapinoe followed the example of?San Francisco 49ers quarterback Colin Kaepernick by taking a knee during the playing of The Star-Spangled Banner before her Seattle Reign played the Chicago Red Stars in an NWSL game.After the game, a 2-2 draw, Rapinoe told John D. Halloran of American Soccer Now that her action was a nod to Kaepernick.I am disgusted with the way he has been treated and the fans and hatred he has received in all of this, Rapinoe told espnWs Julie Foudy. It is overtly racist: Stay in your place, black man. Just didnt feel right to me. We need a more substantive conversation around race relations and the way people of color are treated.We are not saying we are not one the greatest countries in world, she added. Just need to accept that [it is] not perfect, things are broken.And quite honestly, being gay, I have stood with my hand over my heart during the national anthem and felt like I havent had my liberties protected, so I can absolutely sympathize with that feeling.Rapinoe said she would continue to kneel in every match going forward.The very least that I can do is continue the conversation with him by kneeling for the anthem, she said.?The Reign issued a statement on Wednesday that said in part, We will continue to encourage all Reign FC players to participate in the pre-match ceremony, which honors those who have served and made sacrifices on our behalf.We will also continue to allow players to participate in the pre-match ceremony in a manner consistent with their personal beliefs, reflecting our respect for the rights earned and defended by those fighting for our nation. And we will continue to support Megan in her efforts to make a positive impact on our country, encouraging her to do so in a way that provokes needed conversation about serious issues, in a manner consistent with the values of our organization.On Tuesday, Rapinoe told Comcast SportsNet Mid-Atlantic that her joining in protest has been ffairly well-received.dddddddddddd felt like it was the right thing to do. I think it was the right time to do that, Rapinoe said Tuesday. Ive talked to people who are equally inspired and outraged, and I welcome both of those conversations and think that they are both incredibly important. I think overall, its been positive.Rapinoe, a World Cup and gold-medal winner with the U.S. womens national team, becomes the first nonblack professional athlete to join in protesting during the national anthem since Kaepernick gained notoriety for sitting out the anthem during the 49ers preseason games.Since coming out in 2012, Rapinoe has been a devoted advocate for lesbian, gay, bisexual and transgender rights and has worked with the Gay, Lesbian & Straight Education Network and other organizations.Rapinoe also has been vocal about pay equity. She was among five national team players who lent their names to a complaint filed with the Equal Employment Opportunity Commission alleging wage discrimination. The players say that members of the team make in some cases up to four times less than their male national team counterparts.She has frequently spoken out on Twitter, delving into politics and even calling out the NWSL when a match was played on an extremely narrow field earlier this summer.After sitting during the playing of the anthem during preseason games, Kaepernick elected to kneel during the anthem for the teams final preseason game on Thursday and was joined by teammate Eric Reid.In a separate game on Thursday, Seattle Seahawks cornerback Jeremy Lane also elected to sit down during the playing of the national anthem.Though he has received backlash for his protest, Kaepernick has said its not his intention to denigrate police, military or the country, but rather, it serves as his way of bringing attention to what he sees are failings in the United States treatment of racial minorities.Information from The Associated Press was used in this report. cheap falcons jerseys cheap ravens jerseys cheap bills jerseys cheap bears jerseys cheap bengals jerseys cheap cowboys jerseys cheap lions jerseys cheap texans jerseys cheap colts jerseys cheap jaguars jerseys cheap chiefs jerseys cheap rams jerseys cheap dolphins jerseys cheap vikings jerseys cheap saints jerseys cheap giants jerseys cheap jets jerseys cheap eagles jerseys cheap steelers jerseys cheap 49ers jerseys ' ' '

nach oben springen

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: maradiliko
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 9574 Themen und 9597 Beiträge.

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Xobor Forum erstellen