Image and video hosting by TinyPic

(SportsNetwork. [url=http://www.officialllionsproshop.com/Youth-Graham-Glasgow-Lions-Jer sey/]Graham Glasgow Jersey[/url] .com) -

in
Über uns
22.02.2018 03:48
von jokergreen0220 • 1.339 Beiträge

(SportsNetwork. Graham Glasgow Jersey .com) - Fresh off a victory in the 2014 Winter Classic, the Toronto Maple Leafs will aim for their first four-game winning streak of the season when they host the New York Rangers in Saturdays Original Six clash at Air Canada Centre. Toronto had won two straight heading into Wednesdays outdoor game, which was hosted by the Detroit Red Wings at Michigan Stadium. The Maple Leafs battled the Red Wings and snowy conditions en route to a 3-2 shootout decision in Ann Arbor. After both teams scored once in the shootout, Tyler Bozak lit the lamp as Torontos third and final shooter to allow the Maple Leafs to skate away with a memorable victory. Bozak skated through the middle and fired a low shot past the stick side of Jimmy Howard for the win. James van Riemsdyk and Bozak supplied Torontos regulation goals, while Jonathan Bernier turned aside 41-of-43 shots to allow the Leafs to jump over Detroit in the Atlantic Division standings and win their third straight. The Leafs are one point ahead of Detroit for fourth place, but are still five points behind Montreal for the third of the Atlantics three automatic playoff berths. "It was something really special that, as a hockey player, youre never going to forget that," Bernier said of playing in the Winter Classic. Toronto is beginning a brief two-game homestand tonight and also will welcome the New York Islanders on Tuesday. The Leafs are 14-8-1 on home ice this season compared to a 7-8-4 mark everywhere else. The Rangers had won four straight in Toronto before the Maple Leafs recorded a 4-3 regulation decision against the visiting Blueshirts on April 8 of last season. New York has won five of six in the series overall and posted a 2-1 shootout decision when the Leafs visited Madison Square Garden on Dec. 23. New York had won two straight and four of five before getting slammed 5-2 in Pittsburgh on Friday. The Penguins led 4-0 after 40 minutes and were able to keep the Rangers at bay in the third period. Mats Zuccarello picked up a goal and assist for the Rangers, while Henrik Lundqvist gave up all five goals on 28 shots in defeat. "We didnt trust each other defensively and we gave them too much space," Zuccarello admitted. "Pittsburgh is a good team and its easy to get confused about assignments when its not tight." In addition to the defeat, the Rangers also lost forward Derek Dorsett to a broken left fibula suffered while blocking a shot. Dorsett, who has three goals, two assists and 103 penalty minutes in 37 games this season, is expected to miss 4-to-6 weeks of action. The Rangers fell to 2-2-0 on a five-game road trip that wraps up tonight in Toronto. New York has been better on the road than at home this season, going 12-10-0 away from the Big Apple compared to an 8-10-2 mark at Madison Square Garden. Matthew Stafford Jersey . Russell Wilson against Darrelle Revis, former teammate Brandon Browner and whatever schemes Bill Belichick dreams up. Tavon Wilson Jersey . Ibrahimovic put PSG ahead when he got in front of his marker to neatly flick in Lucass cross in the 59th minute. New signing Yohan Cabaye came on as a second-half substitute and headed Ezequiel Lavezzis cross against the post in the 87th. Moments later, Lucas set up another goal from the right when fellow countryman Alex turned in his corner with a strikers finish. http://www.officialllionsproshop.com/Youth-Taylor-Decker-Lions-Jersey/ . Brassard and Coyotes defenceman Derek Morris were battling for position in the crease when a nudge from Morris sent Brassard on top of Smith late in the third period. OAKLAND, Calif. -- With the wind, Stefen Romero thought his deep fly might not have enough and he would be denied his first major league home run. He put his head down and took off running anyway. Romero hit it hard enough to clear the left field fence for a tiebreaking solo shot in the fifth inning, and the Seattle Mariners beat the Oakland Athletics 4-2 on Monday night for their third straight victory and eighth in 10 games. Romero is taking home a souvenir ball, and the gratification he knew why his teammates were giving him the silent treatment afterward. "I tried to play it off a little bit and went all the way to the end of the dugout and took off my batting glove, put my bat away and tried to beeline to the edge of the dugout so they wouldnt rush me," Romero said. "Then (Robinson) Cano gets a base hit. After the base hit, thats when they all just lost it and congratulated me." Chris Young (2-0) allowed two hits over six strong innings to win his second straight start. He began the year with four straight no-decisions as he came back from shoulder surgery that caused him to miss much of 2013. The right-hander faced the minimum through three and didnt allow a hit until Jed Lowries one-out single in the fourth. Brandon Moss hit a tying two-run homer two batters later. "Hes 6-foot-10 and hes throwing out of the sky," Moss said of Young. "It looks like hes throwing soft and the radar gun says hes throwing soft, but the way he pitches up and down, it makes it tough." Romero, a 25-year-old rookie, homered in his 53rd career at-bat. He is batting .306 over his last nine games. "Fortunately it got out," Romero said of the wind. "Just not having done it this year, its pretty sweet to get that one out of the way." Moss hit his drive to right to give the As brief momentum only to see Romero connect in the top of the fifth for a Seattle lead. Brad Miller added an RBI single in the sixth. Scott Kazmir (4-1), off to the best start in his career, was tagged for eight hits and four runs in six innings. "He had his way with us for two outings in a row,&quuot; manager Lloyd McClendon said. Darius Slay Jersey. "I thought our guys were probably a little bit more determined tonight, better at-bats, better approach. We were able to get his pitch count up a little bit." The As were without two key outfielders and hitters to begin the game with the injured Yoenis Cespedes and Josh Reddick out of the starting lineup. Cespedes entered as a pinch-hitter in the seventh and stayed in the game. Oakland did little else after Moss big hit and kicked off a 10-game homestand -- the clubs first of three such stints at the Coliseum this season -- with just its third loss in seven matchups against Seattle so far. Young won back-to-back starts for the first time since May 19 and 24, 2009, for the Padres. He also improved to 14-6 in 29 career May starts. His April 6 outing at Oakland was his first in the majors since Sept. 29, 2012, with the New York Mets. "Stuff-wise, Im not there. I dont know if Ill ever be. Ive had three shoulder operations," Young said. "The shoulder feels healthy. I feel like when Ive been healthy in my career Ive pitched pretty well." Fernando Rodney, Seattles fifth reliever on a night the bullpen was thin, finished for his eighth save in nine opportunities as Seattle earned its first three-game winning streak since sweeping a season-opening series at the Angels. NOTES: McClendon expected to name his second starter for Wednesdays doubleheader on Tuesday. Felix Hernandez will start one of the games. The teams must make up a game from April 4, when Oakland didnt use a tarp through a heavy rainstorm and the field was unplayable. ... Oakland RHP Sonny Gray (4-1, 1.91 ERA) earned AL Pitcher of the Month honours for April. ... As RF Reddick could miss another day as he nurses a sprained ankle suffered Sunday in Boston. ... Mariners OF Logan Morrison, sidelined since April 16 with a strained right hamstring, is recovering more slowly than expected. Even McClendon is surprised. "I have been. Theres no sense in arguing about it," he said. "When I get him I get him. Until then Ill just read his tweets." Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys Jerseys From China Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap Jerseys ' ' '

nach oben springen

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: maradiliko
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 9574 Themen und 9597 Beiträge.

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Xobor Forum erstellen