Image and video hosting by TinyPic

rl=http://www.cheapgiantsjersey.com/]cheap gia

in
Über uns
05.12.2018 14:35
von dasg234 • 3.635 Beiträge

PITTSBURGH -- Isaiah Still converted a layup with 15 seconds left and Clive Allen hit four straight free throws as Robert Morris held off Duquesne, 64-60 in the Colonials at PPG Paints Arena Tuesday night.Mike Lewis II hit a 3-pointer with 3:32 left to tie the game at 55-55 and hit a layup with :30 left to give the Dukes a 59-58 lead.For the first time Robert Morris plays two games in Pittsburgh, 17 miles from its home in Moon Township. The second is December 21 against Buffalo.The game renewed a rivalry that was last indulged on December 11, 1986, a 74-70 win for the Dukes.Still finished with 22 points to lead Robert Morris (3-7), which was 25 of 60 from the field. The Colonials now are 2-4 all-time against Duquesne.Lewis led four Dukes into double-figure scoring with 15 points. Duquesne (4-6) was 23 of 60 shooting. Cheap San Antonio Spurs Jerseys . Instead of dwelling on the negative, Oates focused on what was good about the clubs recent play. It worked. Cheap New Orleans Pelicans Jerseys . Its 1987 and a Brazilian playmaker, known as Mirandinha, is being paraded around St James Park to the passionate Newcastle fans. http://www.cheapnbaoutletjerseys.com/?tag=cheap-denver-nuggets-jerseys . Louis. To which I would say two things: 1. Where there is smoke, there is or perhaps has been a little fire. Or, in other words, the two teams would appear to have at least spoken. And spoken is defined as one calling the other to inquire, no more, no less. Discount NBA Jerseys For Sale .ca looks back at the stories and moments that made the year memorable. Cheap NBA Jerseys Free Shipping . Vancouver Whitecaps and Toronto FC failed to make the postseason while Montreal Impact fell at the first hurdle losing heavily to Houston Dynamo in the Eastern Conference Knockout Round.WINNIPEG -- It was almost 30 C outside but there was still hockey Monday as the Winnipeg Jets development camp got underway on the edge of the city with 43 young prospects. Some, such as goaltender Eric Comrie, barely 18, probably have a long way to go before they lace up skates in the NHL. But others, such as centre Mark Scheifele, 20, could have a far more immediate impact on the future of a team that is trying to get a lot better this season. This is Scheifeles third such camp and he says he has one thing on his mind -- making the team that made him their first draft pick in 2011. He was also the first draft pick of the Jets period, since the former Thrashers had just relocated to Winnipeg from Atlanta. "Im working my hardest to be on the team full time this year," Scheifele said after the first day on the ice. The biggest thing Scheifele suggests he needs is strength and he is certainly a little bigger and stronger looking than he was in 2011. Scheifele and 2012 draft pick Jacob Trouba have been training with Gary Roberts. The retired NHL left-winger, who played 21 seasons in the league, runs a high-performance centre in Toronto. "Ive been there just over a month now. Ive already seen huge gains in my body and my strength," said Scheifele. He also says its good to have someone like Trouba around. Scheifele played for Canada and Trouba, the Jets top pick last year, for the United States in the world juniors. The U.S. won gold and Canada came home without a medal this year at the competition, something Trouba admits he brings up now and then. "We still jokke about the world juniors quite a bit but we do push each other," said Scheifele.dddddddddddd. The Jets have tried him out twice at the beginning of the last two seasons but both times felt he needed more seasoning and sent him back to his OHL junior team, the Barrie Colts, coached by a former original Winnipeg Jet, Dale Hawerchuk. Scheifele developed into a major offensive threat in the OHL, leading his Colts to within one game of qualifying for the Memorial Cup this year. He was injured and had to watch as they lost Game 7 and missed the tournament. "It was honestly the hardest thing Ive ever done, to watch the game from the stands and not able to be out there in game seven. . . It was the toughest feeling Ive ever had to deal with, to see the guys heartbroken like that and not being able to be with them." This is the year many expect him to graduate but he suggests the pressure is the same he has felt every year. "I think theres always pressure. I put a lot of pressure on myself every year Ive been here." The Jets have 22 forwards, 15 defencemen and six goaltenders in camp, which lasts until Friday. Trouba also says the competitive spirit he and possible future teammate Scheifele bring to their training with Roberts is a good thing. "Were pretty good friends and I think the kind of people we are were both pretty competitive people. . . I think its good and its healthy for our relationship," he said. "I want this place to be home for quite a while for me and Im working hard to get there. . . I feel better than I have my whole career." cheap falcons jerseys cheap ravens jerseys cheap bills jerseys cheap bears jerseys cheap bengals jerseys cheap cowboys jerseys cheap lions jerseys cheap texans jerseys cheap colts jerseys cheap jaguars jerseys cheap chiefs jerseys cheap rams jerseys cheap dolphins jerseys cheap vikings jerseys cheap saints jerseys cheap giants jerseys cheap jets jerseys cheap eagles jerseys cheap steelers jerseys cheap 49ers jerseys ' ' '

nach oben springen

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: maradiliko
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 9574 Themen und 9597 Beiträge.

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Xobor Forum erstellen